Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Transmog is gonna make things confusing, but I'm very excited nonetheless.
    I cant wait for the S11 start

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    This seems to be a perfect timing to counter the release of ToR. Most people won't have killed three boss by the 20th of December.I am personally looking forward to this new raid !

Quote Originally Posted by Canbie View Post
    About fucking time. Needed this a month ago Blizzard. Fail PVPers are ruining this game! (well only this patch I guess lol) Anyway, we'll see how 4.3 is, if not it's time to call Blizz and force them to cancel my anual pass.
    Lol you got into a legally binding contract. There is no cancelling it. And I 1,000% guarantee you a multi billion dollar company has much better lawyers than you. Good luck.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

10+ Year Old Account
    How I feel about this patch: meh...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the patch is ok, but still I'm glad its coming out, and then 4.4 as well. Mists of Pandaria will be here soon next year and I'm hoping that 4.4 will get released by April or some longer month.
    For the Horde!

very exciting! cant wait! the only problem im facing is - which character to play first - mage or druid! doh!

patch looks goodthey can't wait until fall/winter to release MoP. it would be the lich king mistake all over again. they have to release it in q2 at the latest. their motivation is not losing an additional 2 mil subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Margallo View Post
    I think the patch is ok, but still I'm glad its coming out, and then 4.4 as well. Mists of Pandaria will be here soon next year and I'm hoping that 4.4 will get released by April or some longer month.
    April Fools

no excitement at all. i think this patch is lamest patch ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Omranx View Post
    no excitement at all. i think this patch is lamest patch ever.
    It's the biggest patch to date and you think it's the lamest patch ever? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Zul’Gurub
    Players now only have to kill two of the four initial dungeon bosses (High Priest Venoxis, Broodlord Mandokir, High Priestess Kilnara, and Zanzil) to face Jin’do the Godbreaker.
    Zul’Aman
    Players now only have to kill two of the four Troll avatars before they may face Hex Lord Malacrass.
    Oh mah gawd. That change makes me so happy .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Margallo View Post
    lol Deathwing dies end of story hes the end game boss we're going to have a long patch update when MoP comes out - 4.3 - 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    lol Deathwing dies end of story hes the end game boss we're going to have a long patch update when MoP comes out - 4.3 - 5.0
    they said they didnt want a repeat of 3.3 and there will be a 4.4 but will be and event patch if i an not mistaken
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimakos84 View Post
    to all those who said 6th december: suck it XD
    uhm they said it COULD change. why are you all so bumed that it wil lhappen ? O.o

Deleted
    Good job MMO on compiling a very awesome 4.3 post/guide

Awesome patch, can't wait for Wednesday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait, but BOLLOCKS my mage is so close to completing Dragonwrath and some of my raiders have sick children so can't be on as much this week.

Ah well, will be fun but grr can't get off to the flying start as much as we want to.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot. Bring on Transmog and Northrend nerf exp stuff. Just got to keep in mind to leave WoW alone until Wendesday. Game will be down all day tuesday.

A bit too soon, if you ask me, even if walking into firelands on 3 characters a week makes me want to strangle some babies already.

Still, deathwing is coming, BRB!

Deleted
    yay, cant wait to start playing again, this patch is going to be awsome