10+ Year Old Account

Xfer with addons?

I'm going to be Faction and Server transferring and I was wondering if there was a way to keep my addon settings form my toon (his name will be changing as well) Mainly im talking about the ones that are a pain to set up, like Pitbull, Bartender, but if all my addons can transfer that would be great.. Is there a way to do this?

(I also use ArkInventory, Xforte, Nugcombobar, MageNuggets, Poisoner and Quartz the others would be easy to resetup)
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted
    You can just rename your server and character file names.

Make a back-up to your current WTF folder from before the transfer; after your char is on the new server go to: World of Warcraft -> WTF -> Account -> *Your account name here* -> New server name should be there after a first log -> copy/paste settings from previous server which you have backed up -> should work :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the help guys appreciate it
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

For addons that have (Ace3) profiles, you can just copy from your old character's profile to your new one