Thread: DREAM Paragon?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

DREAM Paragon?

So with 4.3 coming probably next week I was randomly looking at Paragons website and I came across with this thread:

http://www.paragon.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2906

As it states, some of the Paragon members (Jubeto, Diamondtear, Iiris with his mage and Fragie) seem to left the guild. I cannot find Fragie, Diamondtear or Irska at armory and Jubeto is on Dunemaul. I also Checked any possbile name changes, but couldn't find anything. They seem to be in raiding roster, atleast according to their website.

Also Paragons new recruit (Táuno) posted reply on that thread:
    "Move along people there's nothing to see here."

I think this is a really weird. I don't have any idea what is going on. Bug on armory? Mayby future realm transfer?

Anyone have more info on this or am I missing something really obvious?
    Last edited by mmoc696444b47f; 2011-11-28 at 08:48 PM.

A lot of players in raiding guilds go back to there social guilds once they have cleared all the content and return just before the patch hits. Obv they would still be raiding on the PTR.

Deleted
    But still realm transfer for every patch seems odd. And anyways this happened like 2 weeks ago. I really don't think that is the reason

Deleted
    Go on a TW server for 2x weekly lockout?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    During one of the SWTOR beta I played with a guy from Paragon and from what I know it seems a part of their main crew will switch over to SWTOR.
    No, this is not trolling.
    You got trolled.

Deleted
    During one of the SWTOR beta I played with a guy from Paragon and from what I know it seems a part of their main crew will switch over to SWTOR.
    If this is indeed true, we could be seeing dethorne on upcoming raid
    But trolls will troll

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    blizzard hired them to make the game truly hardcore again

No, you're not trolling, you've been trolled. Anyone on the internet can say they are from Paragon. Hell I was in a heroic with a blood dk with intellect gems using a gray weapon with a spellpower enchant, I tried to help him out, and he said "STFU, IM FROM PARAGON, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING".

Anyone on the internet can say they are from Paragon, you got trolled.

Actually I heard from a very reliable source that they are quitting WoW to concentrate on Runescape.

Actually I heard from a reliable source that no one gives a fuck?

What would it matter if some people would've left Paragon? It's not your guild so why would you worry? You only care about the best guild in the world anyway. If it is because he was the Paladin you copied gear and gems from then just switch to another paladin healer in a guild that is top 3.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

I was under the impression that they were starting a new Minesweeper guild.

yeh i heard the runescape rumor too

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketsis View Post
    so with 4.3 coming probably next week i was randomly looking at paragons website and i came across with this thread:

http://www.paragon.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2906

as it states, some of the paragon members (jubeto, diamondtear, iiris with his mage and fragie) seem to left the guild. I cannot find fragie, diamondtear or irska at armory and jubeto is on dunemaul. I also checked any possbile name changes, but couldn't find anything. They seem to be in raiding roster, atleast according to their website.

Also paragons new recruit (táuno) posted reply on that thread:
    "move along people there's nothing to see here."

i think this is a really weird. I don't have any idea what is going on. Bug on armory? Mayby future realm transfer?

Anyone have more info on this or am i missing something really obvious?
    stalk much?

Deleted
    Okey I just chatted with Paragon and its because of guild name change thing that they did. So no one is leaving for SW: ToR

And no I won't copy my gear. Yes I stalk top 3 guilds while race is on.

nope, y'all have been trolololed. They will actually concentrate on Hello Kitty Island.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to Starbucks and the cashier told me he was from Paragon and from what I know it seems a part of their main crew will switch over to playing professional hopscotch.

Diamondtear is now named Gemdrop on Dunemaul in guild Paramount.
    Fragie is now named Topdypz on Dunemaul in guild Paramount.
    Irnold is now named Dragonborn on Dunemaul in guild Paramount.

What it means? I have no idea. Conspiracy theorists, go!
    (note that:
    The character Div is now also in Paramount as Bearnold
    Jeahzine is Jeahzine in Paramount.
    Getdaun is Firemaukka in Paramount.
    Lapdin is Paladintank in Paramount.
    Kyy is Pirkko in Paramount.)
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2011-11-28 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Diamondtear is now named Gemdrop on Dunemaul in guild Paramount.
    Fragie is now named Topdypz on Dunemaul in guild Paramount.
    Irnold is now named Dragonborn on Dunemaul in guild Paramount.

What it means? I have no idea. Conspiracy theorists, go!
    As I said i chatted with some alt from Paragon and he said it was bug caused by guild name change. But ofc he could be lying to me, who knows

RIP Paragon (the WoW version at least, Hi to the Runescape one) you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    As I said i chatted with some alt from Paragon and he said it was bug caused by guild name change. But ofc he could be lying to me, who knows
    I looked through the list, it seems ALOT more members are now in the guild Paramount on Dunemaul. Also under different names. Editted my first post.

Could be that they're just boosting someone I guess.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2011-11-28 at 09:26 PM.