Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    First day I told my guildies that most serious raiding guilds would reroll their healers to paladins pretty quick because they got amazing in this patch.

AoE Healing shot down? What?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...?s=1026&e=1295

It's powerful if you know how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    AoE Healing shot down? What?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...?s=1026&e=1295

It's powerful if you know how to use it.
    this. i logged on my shelf'd pally and tried it out...its ridiculous during a stacking aoe phase of a fight pop 3 radiance then light of dawn. you don't go oom at least i don't

they need to stop whining! "arnold voice"

Its so OP was laughing my ass off in DS.

This spell seems a LOT more usefull in 25-man raids than 10.

As a strict 10-man raid healer, I have to be far more versatile (ie both raid + tank healing).

The new version is excellent in heavy aoe situations when the raid is fully packed, but otherwise rather useless (in 10 man raids).

I also found that I had lost a lot of my ability to heal while moving.

Maybe they should make another glyph that would work like the LoD change for 10-man healers.
    Last edited by villenavos; 2011-12-02 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Not sure I understand what you mean. If you cast two consecutive HR's on two different people who are more than 10 yards apart, their HOTs will be ticking independently. If the two people are less than 10 yards apart at the moment when your 2nd HR lands, both will acquire the same HOT, and any old HR HOT will be overwritten.
    What? Because HR can be cast on multiple targets, there is no clipping with the ticks. Each target radiates heals independently. As long as you dont cast it on the same target, you CAN have 3 targets with HR blowing up your screen. Make a mouseover macro and catch ya later druids. I say can because you wont always be able to have 3 targets with HR due to cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    Significantly worse on 10 man though.
    Don't get me wrong, it's still really strong. Specially if mixed with haste cooldowns, but a resto druid will still outheal you.
    I dont know about that. We raid with a 2 Druid/1 H pally set up and neither of them come close to me. Im putting up 25k+ hps sustained while the druids barely top 20k during AOE. Wild Growth got hit hard with the nerf bat while HR is outstanding. Although, the mana cost could be reduced slighty due to how much it can be used in DS. I easily top charts on every fight.
    Last edited by Yzyz; 2011-12-02 at 03:16 PM.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Deleted
    Its amazing! I love it! Even to the degree where I might use it event too much ==)

Well no direct nerf but the 4 set now went to hell. Still might be useful but there is a lot more tank healing on Heroic modes so far, so HR is going down (until we all get geared). As it stands running T12 2set +T13 2 set may be more beneficial until 410 item level just for the mana savings. I will have to check the updated sims though on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that some what answers my question. I have the T13 legs from BH this week, and LFR Token for gloves that I have been holding onto. Atm, I am running 4pc T12, and my question is, when do I drop my 4 pc T12 for T13?

The token, I have been holding onto cuz I really dont know what is BiS atm.

Deleted
    I just read the "nerf" of the p4 of holy pally...
    Now its not even worth getting the 4p before 410 gear....
    I'm running 2xt12 and 2xt13 now but probably will wait before I switch to 4xt13

Reduce the mana cost. 8.8k mana i believe for a AoE heal just seems not worth it.

i love the way it is now but am prepared for the nerfs as other healers QQ :P

HR + LoD together is OP now :P was ina 25 man LFR and a holy pala was destryoing the healing meter with just those two spells xD no one could catch him in a lot of fights

Deleted
    New Holy Radiance is amazing, purely boosting our aoe capabilities and HPS numbers.

was ina 25 man LFR and a holy pala was destryoing the healing meter
    Never judge anything by LFR, it is far too easy to judge any healing min /maxing. Running normal modes HR is useful but in HM unless you are an assiged raid healer the tanks wil require a lot of focus. It is still amazing but by no means is it eclipsing every other healer unless that is your sole focus.

Reduce the mana cost. 8.8k mana i believe for a AoE heal just seems not worth it.
    Mana cost is fine, currently can use an AOE rotation for a standard 6 min fight without getting close to oom.