Thread: [Bio] Zawazambe

[Bio] Zawazambe

Name: Zawazambe
    Race: Jungle troll
    Languages: Zawazambe naturally speaks Zandali but has since learned Orcish since his time on Kalimdor.
    Class: Witch Doctor

Personality: A maniacal Jungle troll, Zawazambe is a prime example of what it means to be a Witch Doctor. His irrefutable love for, what he calls “art”, of a Witch Doctor’s practice is often misconceived as insanity by his fellow members of the Horde. Willing to reach any length on the grounds of “testing” the will of the voodoo spirits that apparently command him, Zawazambe’s madness is often touched upon by his fellow troll.

Zawazambe is a crafty troll, evidence of when he faked his loyalty towards the Gurubashi in an effort to gain ahold of rare and powerful herbs only grown within the confines of Zul’Gurub. Zawazambe himself stated himself that “even da Trolls in Zul’Gurub be too crazy for me…” proving that even Zawazambe is aware of how crazy his fellow Jungle trolls can be.

Likes/Dislikes: Zawazambe is a fan of many things; ranging from his inane love of dancing in honor of the voodoo spirits to his weird passion for mocking female Witch Doctor’s through means of sexual harassment and calling them “Zufli”. Zawazambe doesn’t truly dislike many things in this world, although he does have little patience for Gnomes and his fear of Wolves.

Appearance: Zawazambe is a tall blue-skinned trolls with medium-length tusks that protrude from his mouth, several notable golden rings adorn his tusks. Zawazambe’s face is marked with red face paint, drawn in the shape of a skull with several other unidentifiable symbols along the brim of his forehead. He wears a modified robe, velvet in color, with several gemstones embedded along the edges. Two wooden plates carrying the insignia of the Horde sit on his shoulders with several wooden rods protruding from his back.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Zawazambe is a very powerful hexxer and a wielder of juju, allowing Zawazambe to bend nature to his whim all while casting powerful hexes onto his foes. In Zawazambe’s past, he had cast a hex upon his younger brother, turning the Troll into a frog. Said frog is constantly in Zawazambe’s possession, resting atop his shoulder. Zawazambe’s ultimate weakness and major flaw, is his insanity, which has lead him into trouble on more than one occasion.

History

The earliest known part of Zawazambe's life takes place on the Darkspear islands where he and his younger brother, Uwono, set forth into the dense forests and endured the endless-rain in a search for "First Home". Zawazambe and Uwono had a strong bond, having endured the loss of their parents at a fairly young age, neither of them wanted to return home as failures. Zawazambe took the lead on the trip, constantly looking out for his younger brother in an effort to keep him alive.

It was in the deep forests that both Zawazambe and Uwono encountered an insane Troll Witch Doctor who had made home deep in the forests. Swiftly knocking out Zawazambe, the insane Troll Witch Doctor then used a hex on Uwono, turning the young Jungle troll into a tree frog. Awaking to find his brother a Frog, a mentally distraught and insane Zawazambe set forth in an effort to kill the Witch Doctor only to find that he had taken his own life.

Collecting up Uwongo and stealing the robes and attire of the Witch Doctor, Zawazambe entered a meditative state, calling out the the Loa of "First Home" in hopes that they would give him the power to turn Uwongo back. Instead of granting Zawazambe power, he was faced with visions of both the past and the future. He witnessed the ascension of his Father as a Shadow hunter and his own birth. He then witnessed his own future, looking out into the horizons as a black maw wrought with fire scorched across lands that were unfamiliar to Zawazambe.

Awaking from his trance, Zawazambe made his way home in silence, Uwongo resting gently in his satchel. His mind shattered, Zawazambe accepted the madness, embracing it as it crept through his mind. To him, this was his ultimate punishment for not protecting Uwongo.

As he trekked through the rain-sullen forest, Zawazambe encountered less than wanted forces, that of the Murlocs who constantly threatened the trolls of the island. Attempting to bring down Zawazambe, he battled them fiercely, using only the raptor-tooth dagger he had brought with him on the trip. Overwhelmed, Zawazambe took up deeper into the forest, reaching the shores where he witnessed his fellow Trolls gathering into a ship. Making a charge for the boat, Zawazambe was greeted by a fellow Jungle troll who informed the newly discovered Witch Doctor of what had unfolded in the previous days.

Through his insanity, Zawazambe cared little, although was shocked to here of Sen'jin's death. On the boat, Zawazambe and his fellow refugee made their way towards Kalimdor where the alliance between the Horde and Darkspear would be finalized.

Settling with his fellow Darkspear in Sen'jin Village, Zawazambe would strengthen his skills as a Witch Doctor over the course of several years. Many revered Zawazambe for his skills, calling him a "genius" in some regard. Despite the praise and status Zawazambe has gained for himself, he had no care for it. The only thing Zawazambe sought was to live in peace alongside Uwongo, his frog of a brother.
    Last edited by Zawazambe; 2011-12-03 at 09:12 PM.

First of all; welcome to the RP forums!

Second; I must say I already love this character. I'm impressed by how well you managed to put your bio together and all the little details you gave his personality and history. I'd love to see how a meeting between my witch doctor and yours would transpire!

I appreciate the feedback and welcome . I have a love for insane Trolls, they're just so fun! I hope sometime in the near future we can get some interaction going between Setani and Zawazambe. He would love to annoy her by calling her "dat Zufli chick"
    Last edited by Zawazambe; 2011-11-30 at 11:18 PM.