Warlocks are screwed..actually all casters

All Mele are getting a 10 percent buff across the board from passive and buffs while they have increased meles abilty to nerf our healing from 10 percent to 25 percent...Im thinking this is a bit to much no?

What exactly are you talking about here...Pve? Pvp? It would be better if you could be a bit more clear in your post.
    Cyner#1996

Also not to mention our fear will now break easier now than ever...it will count absorbs as dmg and break from it...sadface

Deleted
    10% more attack power will only be active in raids which doesnt have anything to do with increased mortal strike effect so you are a bit lost. Oh and 10% attack power is nowhere near 10% more dmg like you are implying.

So yeh...warlocks will be fine like they have been for last what 8 out of 10 seasons?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only making an assumption for DS as I have not played it yet. But ranged dps always have higher uptime on bosses, while melee have to typically avoid boss aoe etc, this has probably been taken into account for the raid. Besides Affli has been one of the, if not the best dps spec going atm, as a lock u have little to worry about.

Also plz note that during FL's ranged were superior to melee in almost all encounters.

Deleted
    Unclear post is unclear, however warlocks are not screwed either way - nor other casters really.

15+ Year Old Account
    He's talking about what will result in both pve & pvp buffs for melee. Obviously the MS effect jumping from 10% to 25% (mind you shadow priests will get f'ed over because our MS is still 10%) and fear breaking easier now are purely pvp but the overall point is all melee got buffed with 4.3 and all casters/healers got nerfed.

Deleted
    This sounds like PvP more than PvE. BoM increases melee power by a bigger percent (if I recall correctly). Additionally warriors and rogues will become an even greater bane of warlocks - I don't even speak of being slaughtered in 5GCDs by legendary-daggers wielding rogue, but with the 25% reduced healing (a nerf directed at HEALERS), what we get is:

- nerfed Haunt
    - nerfed Fel/DemonArmor
    - nerfed Corruption health returns
    - nerfed Drain Life
    - nerfed already sad health part of Death Coil

How is that fair at all? Our self healing was NOWHERE near OP as it was :s

Atleast Destro got a big ol' buff. woopee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Don't think casters are screwed, this was to bring melee in line, health debuffs affect melee as much as range so that's moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krafmon View Post
    10% more attack power will only be active in raids
    Honest to god, where do people keep coming with this from? Care to read tooltips?

It's active all the time.

All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntdshadow View Post
    All Mele are getting a 10 percent buff across the board from passive and buffs while they have increased meles abilty to nerf our healing from 10 percent to 25 percent...Im thinking this is a bit to much no?
    yeah dood, you clearly have no idea what youre talking about.

the 10 => 20% melee buff was done to compensate for the fact that melee dps has to run around and often their epeen shrinks after a PVE fight against casting classes
    pvp isnt balanced around 1v1.

where is your argument? LUL

edit: i have an 85 lock, im not 'dreading' these changes... maybe because i know how to read? or maybe because i know how to keybind? idk...

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    Don't think casters are screwed, this was to bring melee in line, health debuffs affect melee as much as range so that's moot.

Honest to god, where do people keep coming with this from? Care to read tooltips?

It's active all the time

All the time.
    Except for when you're not with a pally/enh/mm/blood person, since those are the only people who, you know, provide the buff. -.-
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Demon Form, Cleave ftw?...

ib4 that's actually shadow damage and not melee damage?...

zanozz

rogue 45k
    enhace 44.3k
    destro warlock (me) 44.3k) ( no staff til we clear FL one more time QQ)
    ret 44k
    hunter 42.9k

seems pretty close for our group :/

Solving balance is frusterating.
    Playing with little specific numbers is not fun at all.
    People should post their IQ before posting things about balance.