Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

You guys fail at predictions

lol at the guys who said Paragon or Method would be the #1 ranked guild in 4.3

http://www.wowprogress.com/

Paragon and Method are not even in the top 10... Nirvanah best them too it. I was hoping for an unknown guild to get World First and I got my wish.

I can;t stop lolling at the Paragon fanboys who were convinced they would get world first again

Are you unaware that the EU patch goes in today or are you just trolling?

Wow...trolling? The patch isnt even OUT yet in Europe, derp.

1000 posts, woot
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone forgot to lock the troll cage.

Heroics don't become available until next week.
    #1 guild is the one that kills madness heroic first.

i thought the cage was locked and welded together.
    Anywho. the patch isnt out yet for EU. so fail more plix.

And since when have anyone EVER cared about world firsts on normal content ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post

1000 posts, woot
    1000 times more interesting than what OP was on about

OT - Realy... ? 3.5 hours till servers come up in Europe - If it stays on schedule!

Sweet. Normal mode listings.

I haven't done normal yet (guild raids on the weekend) but just cleared LFR with half a raid group. If that's any indication of normal mode difficulty it should be a breeze.

P.S. World first normal doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Impexio View Post

Paragon and Method are not even in the top 10... Nirvanah best them too it. I was hoping for an unknown guild to get World First and I got my wish.

I can;t stop lolling at the Paragon fanboys who were convinced they would get world first again
    You normally don't judge on world progress until everyone has the patch, so, stop lolling. They'll be on EU servers within short time,
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    lol I dont get the point with troll posts like these... its too obvious

And it's a shitty normal. Known US guilds may as well be waiting for their rogues to finish the pre-raid steps of the legendary so that they'd get whatever boss loot they require. Or farming trash for BOEs. And EU guilds are yet waiting for the patch.

Is my guild the only one that's prioritizing the rogue legendary over normal modes that won't matter next week? Went 3/7 and called it for the night to let our rogue's 12 hour cd run down. Besides, the only kill that matters is heroic Madness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    lol I dont get the point with troll posts like these... its too obvious
    I wasn;t trolling... If forgot about the 1 week HC lockout. Sorry.

If you thought I was trolling, then why respond? Responding is giving the troller what he wants, so by responding to an obvious troll you are getting trolled.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly its just normal mode, and I would say that top guilds should go through them w/o any hustle, heroic mode is when its get exciting and I vote for Method to be#1 at the end.

Some top guilds are even waiting for their Rogues to do things with their legendary stuff and some are farming trash. Heroic modes are the only thing that matters, and then, really only Madness.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

I wasn;t trolling... If forgot about the 1 week HC lockout. Sorry.

If you thought I was trolling, then why respond? Responding is giving the troller what he wants, so by responding to an obvious troll you are getting trolled.
    Raging about the troll is feeding the troll. Pointing out that it's too obvious is not.

Paragon and Method are sitting there waiting for the patch to come

Also, NO TOP GUILD CARES ABOUT NORMAL RAIDS!
    Maybe my casual noobguild should call ourself world #1 because we beat <<insert random 5man normal here>> before anybody else?

And last,
    1 Nirvana US-Dark Iron 8/8 195.00
    2 Exodus (r) US-Ysondre 8/8 195.00
    3 TG (r) US-Arthas 8/8 195.00
    4 Not a Big Deal (r) US-Azgalor 8/8 194.28
    5 Meridian US-Ghostlands 8/8 194.28
    6 Silhouette (r) US-Sargeras 8/8 194.28
    7 CONVERGE US-Maelstrom 8/8 194.28
    8 Delirium (r) US-Spirestone 8/8 194.28
    9 Reague of Regends US-Muradin 8/8 194.28
    10 Premiere US-Silvermoon 8/8 194.28
    11 Misery Inc US-Executus 8/8 194.28
    12 Echelon US-Eldre'Thalas 8/8 194.28
    13 Unhuman (r) US-Lethon 8/8 194.28
    14 ImmortaI (r) US-Lightning's Blade 8/8 194.28
    14 Demise (r) US-Burning Blade 8/8 194.28
    16 Vagrant Corps (r) US-Windrunner 8/8 194.28
    17 Death Jesters (r) US-Stormrage 8/8 194.28
    18 Void US-Laughing Skull 8/8 194.28
    19 Raiding the Fridge US-Burning Legion 8/8 194.28
    20 Fearfulways (r) US-Argent Dawn 8/8 194.28
    Maybe you can tell us why there are no EU guilds on top 1184?
    Last edited by zoomgpally; 2011-11-30 at 07:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

*snort*

Ahahahahahaha, thank you, OP, this seems like the perfect pick me up to go to bed on.

Don't worry, EU will get the patch tomorrow. Then just wait until Heroic progression starts, and we'll see who is the top dog, k?

lol.. Good one
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs
    wow is finnish lore is died

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    Some top guilds are even waiting for their Rogues to do things with their legendary stuff and some are farming trash. Heroic modes are the only thing that matters, and then, really only Madness.
    This. We ran an alt 10 run for rogues, then did a quick hour or so Heroic FL clear, then ran trash for a bit. Nice boring ass night, followed by tomorrow practicing some heroic strats. GG for such an entertaining patch week. >_>

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.