Deleted

LFR on EU, is it working?

k so i've been trying to get into a LFR for a while now. i know queues must be long (even for tanks), but you know when you queue for a random instance and if you drag the cursor to the lfd icon, you see which roles were already found and which were missing? k, LFR has the same thing, x/2 tanks, x/6 healers, x/17 dps. just seems weird that after half an hour it hasnt found anyone yet :/

Deleted
    what i meant with "is it working" wasnt "how badly does it fail" but, can you actually get into a group? as i said, 40 minutes in queue as a tank, and the tooltip thingy still says it only found me, so missing 1 tank, 6 healers, 17 dps lol

Deleted
    I have got in 2 group (the first had alredy done 2 bosses so had to do it again) and I cant seem to que for the 2nd part of the raid at all, but it is working

They stated second half will not be available till next week. They didnt want guilds killing DW on LFR before normal guilds.

I was either v lucky or it is horribly undertuned, we one shot Yor'sahj and Hagara. Signed as a healer and got in within a few minutes. I like the idea of getting people to see all the encounters but this seems a bit much atm. Time will tell i guess

Deleted
    2nd part of the raid isn't going to be released for another week, only the first four bosses are available...

I got into a group as DPS in a few minutes.

Deleted
    idk, up to 45minutes queued as tank or dps and nothing, switch to the lock, 2minutes and im in