Thread: Slow Rhyo

10+ Year Old Account

Slow Rhyo

Anyone who did FL normal or heroic tonight notice Rhyo moving so insanely slow it's impossible to kill him because he takes such an incredibly long time to make it anywhere that you hit 20+ stacks on each volcano?

Bug? Purposeful change?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Anyone who did FL normal or heroic tonight notice Rhyo moving so insanely slow it's impossible to kill him because he takes such an incredibly long time to make it anywhere that you hit 20+ stacks on each volcano?

Bug? Purposeful change?
    I noticed the slower Rhyo but in P2, he's FRIENDLY! So we can't attack him but he can attack us. 10M heroic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    I noticed the slower Rhyo but in P2, he's FRIENDLY! So we can't attack him but he can attack us. 10M heroic mode.
    Exact same thing with us. People who were usually on the boss complained that his speed was much slower than usual, and upon hitting p2 he was considered a friendly target so we proceeded to wipe.

I literally just laughed my ass off Honestly my favourite thing about patches is when something unintended messes up Im on EU servers, hope I get to see it too

10+ Year Old Account
    Strangely he didn't turn friendly on P2 for us, but unlike you guys, my changed UI caused me accidentally boot our driver...could be the reason why...

If anyone took a screenie of that please share btw must see

noticed it, not impossible at all. Just increasingly annoying. We one shot it on heroic tonight getting our warlock a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Strangely he didn't turn friendly on P2 for us, but unlike you guys, my changed UI caused me accidentally boot our driver...could be the reason why...
    After we wiped from the "friendly bug", we cleared shannox, beth and baleroc which took ~30 mins and retried Rhyolith. This time, he didn't bug in P2 but he was still walking slow in P1, which made turning easier but increased the raid damage due to high(er) stacks than usual.

Deleted
    How many Volcanos you got in heroic fight, when he walks so slow? I wanted to do FL first too because our Shadow finishs orange Stick this ID. Can you advise to play it with one or two healers more?

This was some bullshit