Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So the mighty Deathwing has to flee from Thrall just because he holds the Dragon Soul and can shoot beams at him. I'm quite disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari View Post
    So the mighty Deathwing has to flee from Thrall just because he holds the Dragon Soul and can shoot beams at him. I'm quite disappointed.
    Noone can stand against the dragon soul except for someone like Sargeras.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did the 4/8 in LFR tonight and only two tokens dropped pre boss. It was two tokens and two other pieces of loot. Maybe it was hotfixed? Hell I'm just glad I won two of the three that dropped First day of patch and already have a two piece =)

Deleted
    Hey these cinematics are really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick wallpaper and cinematics, can't wait to see the death cinematic now, love how they put in cinematics between boss transitions, definitely makes this raid the most epic so far.

Deleted
    Hello fellow raiders,Good luck in Dragon Soul and keep raiding!

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    Deathwing looks so freaking weak......Its almost annoying...
    I know! all he does is fly around allowing thrall to kick his ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxx View Post
    The only sad thing is - The ingame fight cinematics are better than the actual patch trailer...
    I'm sorry, they must of forgotten there were people out there that like watching trailers over playing the actual game...aka, you.

The in game cut scenes being better than the trailer is a GOOD THING.

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    I know! all he does is fly around allowing thrall to kick his ass
    as many have already said, Deathwing is no match for the demon soul which is what thrall's using. Deathwing created it and knows how powerful it is, which is why he's scared of it.

Deleted
    Okay, so on the one hand, Blizzard are telling us, in essence, to "go get old stuff", to transmogrify. On the other, they're not letting us transmogrify gear that has been available to us since Vanilla, if we don't have some PvP titles from its incredibly clunky/inefficient, time consuming and faulty PvP system. Not even joking; this might be the stupidest thing they've done since shared raid lockouts, and the posts on their official forums certainly agree. Transmogrification was meant to be fun; not letting people use lvl 60 pvp, not warning people of this fact at any time during the transmogrification news/rules, giving those players instead second-class recolours that are not even out yet, and not even having the decency to reimburse players for the honour they farmed...What can I say...can someone please tell me where our subscription money is going? Certainly not to the Human Resources department, they have no problem with employing stupid people and making stupid decisions.

Deleted
    that parachute cinematic is impossible, they were aiming for the back of deathwing but physics says if they opened those parachutes like that, he would be miles away before they made contact with him. just saying

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    that parachute cinematic is impossible, they were aiming for the back of deathwing but physics says if they opened those parachutes like that, he would be miles away before they made contact with him. just saying
    Was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that. The third one is pretty epic tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Noone can stand against the dragon soul except for someone like Sargeras.
    I think he means why deathwing doesnt swoop down and attack Thrall the sniper / earthwarder impersonate.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneczan View Post
    It's the Demon Soul. Everything is weak against it. Aspects, mortals, demons, nothing can stand against it, even Sargeras was impressed by its power. This is what happens when you let the Old Gods make fancy toys (via Deathwing, of course).

And Deathwing isn't exactly a strategist. He's insane. I doubt very much the idea of hiding was anywhere in his mind. If anything he was probably trying to figure out how to get his precious Demon Soul back.
    Indeed, a guy who's plan is to make a world where even HE won't survive? He's NUTS!

And about him being weak, it's just as this guy said, everything is weak against that thing, DW nearly wiped every single blue dragon in existence with just one shot of the thing....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that. The third one is pretty epic tho.
    You can't explain that!

Magical parachutes.

You'll just have to picture the images in your head here, it's a shame meme images are banned

Deleted
    I'd just like to have a little clarification on the 'only eligable on loot from bosses once per week' that's being brought up together with the LFR Q&A.Does anyone know whether this means only from the LFR system, or all of them, period. I can understand the limit on the LFR because I can see guilds grouping up in 25-man formation, hitting the LFR and farm out the raid daily for stuff. Or just hitting boss #1 for the rogue gems, resetting, and returning over and over...But what if I am bored out of my head on the weekend and decide to join an LFR for practice or to get some more gems on my own rogue (333 is a lot more than 25... ), does that also mean that when I join my guild on a regularly planned DS raid, I get nothing at all from bosses the LFR group may have defeated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    You can't explain that!

Magical parachutes.

You'll just have to picture the images in your head here, it's a shame meme images are banned
    they should have shown them absailing down ropes and then dropping onto him - would have been more convincing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    they should have shown them absailing down ropes and then dropping onto him - would have been more convincing
    Nozdormu is there, he's convincing enough...
    Also, now THAT explains why the chase happens on the Alliance gunship when there are two when the raid starts....
    So that's what, the third Gunship the horde loses on this expansion?

Nice cinematics but still no voice work? also Deathwing doesn't seem to be doing much flying around aimlessly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Okay, so on the one hand, Blizzard are telling us, in essence, to "go get old stuff", to transmogrify. On the other, they're not letting us transmogrify gear that has been available to us since Vanilla, if we don't have some PvP titles from its incredibly clunky/inefficient, time consuming and faulty PvP system. Not even joking; this might be the stupidest thing they've done since shared raid lockouts, and the posts on their official forums certainly agree. Transmogrification was meant to be fun; not letting people use lvl 60 pvp, not warning people of this fact at any time during the transmogrification news/rules, giving those players instead second-class recolours that are not even out yet, and not even having the decency to reimburse players for the honour they farmed...What can I say...can someone please tell me where our subscription money is going? Certainly not to the Human Resources department, they have no problem with employing stupid people and making stupid decisions.

Blizz loves their customers (lies )
    But u have to admit , maybe they understand their fault , by giving the old pvp titles to the RBG .
    Maybe its something <<We are sorry , and this is a token of appriciation to our old-vanilia-players that still play>>
    Plus this is a mark , so we can see , whos still from vanilia and whos not . And only veterans will wear them , with proud
    (ohohoh i have champions-knight title on my lock , and with the linked achiv , i might get it on my druid .
    Nya nya nya nyaa , u wont get any gear )
    Last edited by mmocbeb563a6f8; 2011-11-30 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    He will be back...