Looking for BG spam/timer addon (simiilar to Capping/AlarBGHelper)

Greetings.

I am frequently PVPing in BG's so i need an addon to preform the following tasks for me:

1) It should show the capping timers like Capping/AlarBGHelper does
    2) It should allow spamming preset commands like "incoming BS" or "enemy FC exiting GY" like AlarBGHelper does
    3) It should predict victory and offer suggestion on the way to turn the tides like AlarBGHelper does

4) (not mandatory but would be great) It should allow some preset briefings to be spammed at BG start (i could macro them but i'm short on macro space so i'd like the addon to do it for me, but i can always fall back to macroing ofc)

Why dont i like Capping?
    I do, but it doesnt provide preset command spamming and that is VERY important in BG's since people's awareness in random BG's is not very good but when you spam they can actually notice it and act. If there is an addon to compliment that i'd appreciate it and use it with Capping.
    Also Capping doesnt provide victory prediction and turn-the-tides prediction.

Why dont i like AlarBGHelper?
    First, it has features that you cannot turn off, like it'll show timers for BG queues and game start (ffs, i already have one on my screen in wow default ui, why make another??) and you cannot turn it off (checked every option in configuration UI and couldnt find how, checked list of command line commands and couldnt find how, maybe someone can tell me how?)
    Second, its awfully designed (you can scale one parts of it but not other, cannot hide the border, and its just generally bad-looking, dunno how to say that more clearly)
    Third, its bugged (it often shows #NAN for me in random places where it should show somethign useful, on EOTS it sometimes shows ally's points as zero all the time and predicts "horde will win" etc, it sometimes shows wrong timers like it shows there are 2 minutes left but a tower burns down in AV)

Thanks!

still looking for ideas ^_^