Rawr 4.30 gear incomplete?

it may be just me... but i see some missing pieces in possible item upgrades, like lightning rod and the tailor crafted bracers.
    does rawr need another update? or is there a way for me to fix this?

yes im noobish and very computer illiterate

15+ Year Old Account
    As the person who actually adds the items into Rawr, there could very well be items I'm missing. I know I have a few End of Time/WoE/HoT dungeon trash-drop items that I'm missing since I did not know of those. Nor are all of the trash drops from DS inputted (I have the BoE belts that I had a funny feeling were trash drops but was not 100% sure on). If you know of items that I was missing, let me know.

If you do find an item that is missing, if you currently have it equipped, then Rawr will add it in automatically. If you want to add the item manually, go to options, edit items, then add. Then type in the item name or (better) the item id to add the item.

You have to remember I'm adding in 1200+ items each patch for ALL classes (almost half of those are Tier and PvP sets alone). there is bound to be items that slip through the cracks.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2011-12-01 at 09:39 PM.

I went to futz around on Rawr the other night to play with my haste values and noticed that the staff off of the one boss Halgara or whatever her name was that drops the staff "Lightning Rod" wasn't put into the system. Also, the one caster ring out of one of the new 5mans (might be from one of the quests that go along with them) wasn't put in either. Can't look at the name of it right now but its on my battle.net profile if you can check it (Trillic of Medivh-US). Theres also a trinket out of the Well of Eternity 5man that has status int and a mastery proc. I'm not sure if you input that but I'd like to see how it sims.. Those would be my only complaints. Hope that helps a bit.
    Last edited by Trilic; 2011-12-01 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliekcookies View Post
    WoW is like heroine among MMORPGs. Once you're hooked, it's an addiction. You can't go back to anything weaker.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll bookmark this thread if anyone finds items that are missing. I'm planning to have time this weekend to work on the item cache; missing items, missing source info, update the BH boss source info, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its also missing what looks to be every heroic ragnaros drop right now, including tier helms.

15+ Year Old Account
    those are in. It maybe a filtering issue that you have. I did change a while back so that Heroic Rag gear actually drops from Rag and not from the cache that he drops on Normal. That COULD be an issue.