I really hate that.

I wanna see that buff son.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Soon removed, so don't worry.
    What? Are they removing Fel Armor?

Deleted
    They dont want warlocks to have more then 5 keybinds :<

Deleted
    Since we only got one armor left, I see no advantage in clicking this on my own. There is nothing "funny" in clicking such buffs.

Deleted
    I'm glad, sick of having to press 4-5 buffs EVERY time i die in a BG.
    Now it will just be Dark intent

edit for the clueless/slow.

Fel and demon armour are being merged into one, and given to warlocks as a passive ability. There will be no "removal" of skills,just the requirement to activate them.

I would still like the icon to be there, I miss it in beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah I miss the Icon as well. But If I can get a battle rez and only have to push 4 buttons instead of 5 I'll be a little happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    They dont want warlocks to have more then 5 keybinds :<
    I have over 20 at this moment, and considering that I do not want to invest $80 into a "required" piece of hardware, I welcome reducing some of this pressure. 5 is an exaggeration, don't you think?

I'd say not including focus macros/modifiers, around 10-12 is a good compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Inactivity View Post
    I have over 20 at this moment, and considering that I do not want to invest $80 into a "required" piece of hardware, I welcome reducing some of this pressure. 5 is an exaggeration, don't you think?

I'd say not including focus macros/modifiers, around 10-12 is a good compromise.
    But that is the pleasure of playing a Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suchislife View Post
    But that is the pleasure of playing a Warlock.
    I play a lock for the demons, meta, and dots, not because I enjoy pressing 20+ buttons and maybe rank on the meters.

I think this is a good change. I can't count the number of times I forgot to reapply every buff after a wipe, and it was mostly fel armor.

I like having buffs to click too. It's fun to buff and have shiny icons. D;

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I play a lock for the demons, meta, and dots, not because I enjoy pressing 20+ buttons and maybe rank on the meters.

I think this is a good change. I can't count the number of times I forgot to reapply every buff after a wipe, and it was mostly fel armor.
    THIS. I sincerely doubt most people who are worth their salt enjoy playing the class because it is clunky and stupid, but rather because they like demons, green fire, pets, and a mixture of shadow DoT and fire direct damage abilities.

And keep in mind, we have a MUCH longer recovery than most classes after a resurrection. In raid, it would involve resummoning Demon, Fel Armor, Soul Link, Re-Dark Intent (making sure that your target is in range, otherwise you need to move there or find a new target) and possibly needing to hard-summon. In battlegrounds, *if* Blizzard didn't bug out your pet, you would "only" need to resummon, create a new healthstone, soul harvest your shards back, soul link, fel armor, and DI.

Reducing some of that, along with the inordinate keybinds, is welcome too.

10+ Year Old Account
    And keep in mind, we have a MUCH longer recovery than most classes after a resurrection. In raid, it would involve resummoning Demon, Fel Armor, Soul Link, Re-Dark Intent (making sure that your target is in range, otherwise you need to move there or find a new target) and possibly needing to hard-summon. In battlegrounds, *if* Blizzard didn't bug out your pet, you would "only" need to resummon, create a new healthstone, soul harvest your shards back, soul link, fel armor, and DI.
    Don't forget eating for the buff, reflasking if needed. Eating to get full health/mana so that you don't have to use Soul Harvest since it can proc PT/Lightweave, making them unavailable on the initial pull for popping Doomguard and stuff (unless you need a soul shard), dropping a soulwell when needed.

Oh, and there's also the "hey I want a summon" guy who demands you stop what you're doing to drop a summoning stone.

Definitely tired of being the last one to hit ready check or hearing: "Kark are you ready yet? Ready yet? Ready? Whatcha dooing? We all hit ready the second it popped up, and 2s later you still haven't hit it." while the ready check is still active.

THIS. I sincerely doubt most people who are worth their salt enjoy playing the class because it is clunky and stupid, but rather because they like demons, green fire, pets, and a mixture of shadow DoT and fire direct damage abilities.

Reducing some of that, along with the inordinate keybinds, is welcome too.
    We're going to have more keybinds than ever in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    We're going to have more keybinds than ever in MoP.
    Good, then definitely fel armor being passive is good. Having even yet one more on top of too many already is just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, then definitely fel armor being passive is good. Having even yet one more on top of too many already is just stupid.
    I am quite sure he is being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I am quite sure he is being sarcastic.
    So...?

Again, don't see the point of requiring $80 equipment to be competitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually got tired of the possibility of forgetting a buff, especially in BG's so I just made a buff macro that re applied Fel Armor, soul link and DI, with a special modifier to use SHIFT if I just wanted to buff DI for raids. ( I tend to re apply DI whenever there is downtime of any kind, cause I was prone to let it drop off early Cata )

I'll miss the graphic and sound of buffing Fel armor though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...?

Again, don't see the point of requiring $80 equipment to be competitive.
    Didn't say either way whether I was going to miss it. As others have said, they have macros and stuff to remind themselves to make sure they're up; I have a power aura for DI myself and a string of keybinds to go through Pet, Soul Link, Alchemy Flask, Fel Armor and... meh I don't even know... dropping Fel Armor from that list doesn't really change anything.

Since Fel or Demon Armor are used by various mobs out in the world then the sound effects should remain and could easily be substitute others, should that mechanism remain.
    Also since the spell effect should also remain then it could be used in an addon such as WeakAuras as an alert or indicator potentially.

Not quite as appealing perhaps as the one above your head, and while not visible to others it might offer at least the ability to not lose it entirely yourself.