Thread: Paragon 6/8

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Paragon 6/8

Go bois, you can do it!

Don't underestimate method , but paragon should take it.

Yea I know Method is giving them a good race, but I'm still counting on Paragon to take the first one DW

Everyone was 5/8 the first night for unbanned guilds and 6/8 the next night. I didn't see them clearing the instance any faster for everyone claiming they would have world first lol. Plus they got to kill everyone nerfed rofl.

Its not hard at all to do 6/8 when everyone around you already did it and shared tactics/videos.
    Only first kills count.

One of the best things in this game is killing bosses when you have absolutely no idea how to kill this boss, and no one else around you does.

Killing boss using somebody else tactics is boring and can't even be considered as big achievement.

according to raid progress it says 10 man, I thought 10 man doesn't count

I hope method takes world first spine and madness tho Paragon may take it. But im rootin for Method

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    They did it on 10 man the week when they were banned, and now they did it on 25 man since they got unbanned.

Good Luck to all competitors to get the world first spine! Seems to be pretty hard =]

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    http://www.paragon.fi/news/25h-progress-update

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Its not hard at all to do 6/8 when everyone around you already did it and shared tactics/videos.
    Only first kills count.

One of the best things in this game is killing bosses when you have absolutely no idea how to kill this boss, and no one else around you does.

Killing boss using somebody else tactics is boring and can't even be considered as big achievement.
    You realise Paragon and Blood Legion killed 6/8hc almost at the same time, right? And I am pretty sure that Blood Legion didn't share their tactics to Paragon the moment they killed the bosses

wow thats a huge comeback I'm impressed.

Deleted
    Method too at 6/8. This will be interesting race

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon will probably take this world first home! At least that whats I'm hoping on! ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    They've been 6/8 for the last few days, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Syner View Post
    You realise Paragon and Blood Legion killed 6/8hc almost at the same time, right? And I am pretty sure that Blood Legion didn't share their tactics to Paragon the moment they killed the bosses
    Well 25 Strats, which are definitely different then 10 man from what I can tell...Once you have a strat a fight becomes much easier then just trying a bunch of random things.
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

Deleted
    who cares about paragon this time blood legion will take it or some noname noob guild

Deleted
    Now the True race has started when most top guilds are at same progress, all unbanned.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Only first kills count.

Yeah it's super easy. 52 guilds have done it, so it's not a challenge at all. Just like sports, if someone tells you what to do, you can just do it and become the best athlete in the world -_-

Quote Originally Posted by phlover View Post
    who cares about paragon this time blood legion will take it or some noname noob guild
    You just said Blood Legion twice... teehee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phlover View Post
    J/K
    It will be Method or Paragon.