Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by contemporary View Post
    Hmm so i find this a little silly please correct me if i am wrong or if their is a thread like this already.

How can we only be allowed to roll on loot once a week. I am not crying out for loot but its kinda pointless to even go into LFR on my tank again as i can not roll on anything even if i didn't win anything the first raid. I get the unable to roll option. I can see if i won an item however nothing won and still unable to roll.
    Just like every other raid that ever existed on a weekly reset
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by contemporary View Post
    How can we only be allowed to roll on loot once a week. I am not crying out for loot but its kinda pointless to even go into LFR on my tank again as i can not roll on anything even if i didn't win anything the first raid. I get the unable to roll option. I can see if i won an item however nothing won and still unable to roll.
    What has happened is that they've implemented a system where they can track which bosses you've killed this week and they can now stop that boss giving loot to you. (Although I gather it's got a flaw atm with Paragon incident).

This system was implemented so that you can go back into the raid, if your group disbanded early. Forcing a player to join back where they left, hasn't really worked in T11 and T12.

But, if they've got this system enabled, what is the point of preventing someone from running the raid if they want to? The rules previously were there to limit loot being given to players. Now this is in play, they can let players run the raid as often as they like.

Cry all you like, but all they're doing by letting you go again, is giving you the freedom of choice. If you think it's pointless, don't do it. But if my friend wants me to teach him the raid, I'll gladly go back in to help him, even though I get no loot.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source