Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    OK, so the social service takes the 15 kids away, who feeds them? Oh yeah our tax money.

It is just lucky for them that we don't have a choice what we pay our tax towards, otherwise I really would say screw them.

---------- Post added 2011-12-03 at 05:49 PM ----------

Assuming they will grow up to have a job.
    Wow really, what is your problem with the kids, what did they do to deserve being attacked by someone one could only assume has a third grade reading lvl, shows you have a lot of class. Yeah i know you went to college and have some luxury job some where doing something great like all ppl on the internet do. Wish someone would have swallowed you instead, then maybe we wouldn't have to listen to your moronic attacks on kids who did nothing wrong.

User infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-12-03 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Did I ever say this never happened by "accident?" No, I said that people who pretend that this is how the large majority of whose who get welfare act are moronic. In any of my posts, did I ever defend this woman? No, I did not. But tell me, what happens to these 15 kids now? The woman is in the wrong, not the children. Should she be paid for obviously trying to take advantage of the system? Absolutely not, but what happens to the kids? Should they be taken away by Child Services? If so, we're paying for it through our tax money. I don't have a problem with that.

I'm gay, by the way, but thanks for trying.

The problem with you and people who think your way is that you have no idea what to do in the future, and only what to do in the present time. She's in the wrong, she should not get welfare, but what does that mean? What about the children? Should we just go and euthanize them all because they had a bad mother? I'm not claiming that you're claiming this, but what you're doing is completely ignoring half of a story because you've been riled up by people who WANT you to be riled up in order to distract you from realizing that you're being pissed all over by big business.

Again, stop drinking the koolaid.
    Children unfortunately go into state custody where they probably get split it up and sent to different homes. Don't know what you being gay had to do with his quote. You could have easily subbed boyfriend for woman but you seem to be flamboyant to the end. Nobody cares...

Back on topic; Whats the point of working hard and giving your own children a better future if every child is taken care of the same. Why should i spend my money on diapers, food, clothes etc when the government will take care of it. I might as well go out and spend my money on gambling, drinking while the government raises my children. Or are you seriously implying this woman just needs a little bit of help and will take care of her own house soon? Cause I think we both know shes a career welfare recipient and nothing short of winning the lottery will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    No.

Im making the parents responsible for their children if they decide to have more than 2.

That called being a fair, responsible human being that is doing what is in the best interest of society to help EVERYBODY.

Jesus would love me for doing the right thing.

Jesus promotes a hard work ethic and condones people who cheat others.
    Jesus also said help the poor. Children are not responsible for what their parents do. By your own argument, 13 of the children would be dirt poor because their mom is poor. Great job.

Children unfortunately go into state custody where they probably get split it up and sent to different homes. Don't know what you being gay had to do with his quote. You could have easily subbed boyfriend for woman but you seem to be flamboyant to the end. Nobody cares...

Back on topic; Whats the point of working hard and giving your own children a better future if every child is taken care of the same. Why should i spend my money on diapers, food, clothes etc when the government will take care of it. I might as well go out and spend my money on gambling, drinking while the government raises my children. Or are you seriously implying this woman just needs a little bit of help and will take care of her own house soon? Cause I think we both know shes a career welfare recipient and nothing short of winning the lottery will change that.
    "Flamboyant to the end?" Nobody here even knew I was gay until I said so, what the hell are you even talking about? Stop putting words into my mouth, I never said this woman was in the right, ever. You're generalizing (incorrectly so) my argument to fit your ignorant statement.

When you have an actual point that isn't: "I GOT MINE FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE" come talk to me. Because I don't think children should be left in poverty to die because of their parent's actions. If their parents have the financial means to support their children, then more power to them. If not, then leaving them out high and dry to die is probably the most un-christian thing I have ever heard.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2011-12-03 at 06:49 PM.

No.

Im making the parents responsible for their children if they decide to have more than 2.

That called being a fair, responsible human being that is doing what is in the best interest of society to help EVERYBODY.

Jesus would love me for doing the right thing.

Jesus promotes a hard work ethic and condones people who cheat others.
    and if they have say 5 kids and suddenly there is a death or sickness or something like that... then they can go screw themselves? Have the kids taken away or something?

Ignorant people are just ignorant, nothing is really new.

This is America, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by NeutralGuy View Post

I am not defending the woman but really ppl who think that government assistance is really that much obviously have never been on it. You really don't get that much for assistance in the first place to have them be raised by the government. at best it gives you enough to go from being considered homeless to being as some would say dirt poor, I grew up on welfare, and believe me it was only enough to just get by nothing extra.

Deleted
    Because you are a kind caring individual and wants the advancement of our species?
    U're not kidding are you? Advancement of our species. We're living in 2011, a mere month away from 2012 and yet there are still people like this woman who simply lack the brains to prevent crap like this happening.

And how can anyone watch that clip and not be completly infuriated with what she is saying? Someone needs to be held accountable, someone needs to be responsible. She is speaking as if she found these 15 kids in a ditch and ''oh so hero'd'' them out of the gutter and took them home.

It has nothing to do with people not wanting to help, it has to do with the message being sent. You get yourself in all sorts of shit, we'll help you out of it as long as you get what ever channel to help you promote your pathetic bullshit stories. Come the fuck on already.

Currently, the poor are people who work 40+ hours who are forced to support cheaters who choose to have fifteen children in order to get a free life supported by the poor low paid tax payers.

Low paid workers who contribute to society are being bled dry and most definately come under the definition of poor.

I am all in for helping the poor.
    Oh so now all the people who have welfare are just like this woman? Again, you're doing the typical reaction of the "I know a guy story" that they want you to. You think I'm some rich person when I'm working 2 minimum wage jobs to pay for my college education? No, I'm probably poorer that you pretend to be.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus also said help the poor. Children are not responsible for what their parents do. By your own argument, 13 of the children would be dirt poor because their mom is poor. Great job.

"Flamboyant to the end?" Nobody here even knew I was gay until I said so, what the hell are you even talking about? Stop putting words into my mouth, I never said this woman was in the right, ever. You're generalizing (incorrectly so) my argument to fit your ignorant statement.

When you have an actual point that isn't: "I GOT MINE FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE" come talk to me. Because I don't think children should be left in poverty to die because of their parent's actions. If their parents have the financial means to support their children, then more power to them. If not, then leaving them out high and dry to die is probably the most un-christian thing I have ever heard.
    I'm atheist - Children should be taken from their mother and given to relatives if possible. If not split up and sent to different foster homes until they can be adopted. I would much rather pay for that then give this woman anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyDave View Post
    And maybe in your job too. Greenbeans always forget that they really want someone to come in a work van when there's plumbing to be done. Or carpentry. Or telecomm to be sorted. Or medical equipment repair. Or deliveries of most sorts.
    Next you say "But your business will provide your work car for those jobs- it's not the same thing!" to which I say: I am my business. Is it better that I buy one car for work and then drive a moped for my personal business? The planet is significantly better off when I use two vehicles where one will do?
    Greenies want very much to force everyone into "one size fits all" solutions, and damn the consequences.

But here's the thing: the entire concept of personal freedom and individual liberty says that we should be allowed to choose the car we want. We might pay premiums in operating expenses, taxes, etc... but the choice should be ours. You say "limit that liberty for the good of the planet!" and freedom-minded indivduals stop listening after "limit that liberty".
    Of course is better to have 2 vehicles than one. One for transporting only you around to work and so on and one for work when you take with you tools and everything you need. You missed the point I was saying: it's not bad to have a van and doing business with it, if you need to drive around all those tools, because you need them all the time. It's bad for one fat ass having 4 liter engine driving only his fat ass and big stupid car that is not even safe around. That is WASTE of resources.

About liberties, yes exactly this. And we will have to limit a lot of them pretty soon or we will extinct as dinosaurs. Sad but true story. It's the greed and stupidity that will kill us all, not natural disasters.
    We pollute too much drinkable water and use it too much
    we use too much oil everyday for nothing
    we eat too much meat and breed too much animals for meat
    we produce too much food on wrong places while on other places starve to death
    we allowed too many companies to move production to china so we lost so many jobs and now we are polluting planet even more transporting everything around instead of doing it locally.
    we do make too much kids so planet won't support us all
    we do make far too many weapons and that resources could be used for technology and research
    and list go on...

If we don't stop soon (and we probably won't) there will be global conflict. It's inevitable and unavoidable. Don't deny it. If we won't fight for resources we will fight about money and some stupid reasons in middle east. China is already buying half of the world with buying off our debts and soon they will start asking to get money back. If there comes 3rd w.w. our world will be changed forever and so our lifestyle. We will probably turn back in time few centuries with some new technology. but principles will go back. Back to respecting mother nature and what is given to us or we will just all die.
    Start praying...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This story kinda reminds me of the woman from Ethiopia i saw on the news a few weeks ago. She was leaving the country with her 7 children and one died on the way from starvation. Makes me ask why these people have a bunch of kids when they cant even feed themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    The children don't need to be punished for their mother's bad judgement, but they may need to be cared for in a way that will split them up. If that's the way it needs to be, I hope they are taught that they should feel lucky to have any sort of support system at all and don't grow up to be like their mother.

As far as she is concerned, great, she'll keep going to jail for little things because it's at least a roof over her head and meals. Or maybe she is just that dumb and can't keep her mouth shut. She shouldn't receive any more help from the government. She also shouldn't get custody back of her children because she's obviously an unfit mother.

And yes, if I were that bad of a parent, I would hope someone took my kids away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobie009 View Post
    So let's help her, let's support her and her 15 kids. Lets do this by applying a bit of simple math. As someone stated raising a kid to the age of 18 it takes about 600.000 to 800.000 USD. This times 15 = 12.000.000 USD. Now these numbers arent entirly objective as some kids are older some she doesn't take care off anymore as they are old enough and what not. The point is; the more people we get like this woman named ''Angel Adams'' the more money they will cost us and eventually we will end up paying more tax just to provide for these people.
    ... and that's what is wrong without society.

The technology and materials are there but the money limits everything.

But that's a whole another thread...
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by NeutralGuy View Post
    I'm atheist - Children should be taken from their mother and given to relatives if possible. If not split up and sent to different foster homes until they can be adopted. I would much rather pay for that then give this woman anything.
    Which is exactly what I said? Never once did I say this woman should get a penny. I'm not a Christian either, I'm Agnostic.

I specifically used the word "cheaters". People like this woman cheat the system, and are thus cheaters.

Not everybody on welfare is a cheat. Thus, i am obviously referencing to them.

Cheaters should be punished, not rewarded. The system was rewarding her for cheating it. Now it is punishing her. Hopefully it will send out the message that cheaters will not prosper at the expense of others.
    Nice job completely changing your point after it was revealed how selfish and moronic you looked when you argued it.

I'm done with you, it's not even worth it to argue with people who think the way that you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    -mod snip-

Just like everyone else who cant make a reasonable, logical argument, you choose to insult and wash your hands from the conversation.

Jesus would condone your insults.

You should seriously question your ideaology and ask if it fits into the real World, or your own personal perception of the real World.
    He is right, you changed your point in the argument from your first post to your last.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-12-03 at 08:00 PM.
    -K

she doesnt deserve to be alive. neither do her kids. we have 7.2 billion people on the planet, who consume 1.6 EARTHS annually. if you cant figure out what that means, it means our current rate of resource consumption (to support 7.2 billion retards like this) is grossly over-stressing the entire planet. basically, natural selection would have weeded this bitch out many many centuries ago, except ever since the Agri Rev humans havent been letting natural selection take place.

id be more than happy to give her a lead sandwich to chew on. bitch making me pay for her and her stupid children.

@ V i dont "wish her death" or her kids. I dont care. they shouldnt be alive. if human society had evolved to look out for "the best of the community" rather than "personal self-interest" people like THIS wouldnt exist. why? because instead of 2000 years of hearing "every1 is equal, every1 is important, you are a unique snowflake" you would have had 2000 years of learning that in order to make ends meet you need to achieve some level of perfection, both mentally and physically. im so glad we've let the human genome DE-EVOLVE so much.

the greeks had it right. aretas bitchez.
    Last edited by Maldread; 2011-12-03 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    she doesnt deserve to be alive. neither do her kids.
    That's just sickening, how can you wish someones death? Fucking sick mind. There are materials and resources to inhabit 7billion people+ Our current system is making it hard, where money is required for everything and people exploit other people.

@Wooshie, yep let me get back to you. My last post for the day,Have to go out in 10mins and I am not ready yet... Yes I leave things to the last minute. Also edited my post.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    condoms would have solved a lot of her problems.
    Not being a hoe would've solved a lot of her problems...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

This is why we need breeding laws.

However, a lot of you seem to be ignorant children who have never seen how the real world operates. There are people who don't want the governments help, but can not find a way to better their lives for themselves.

Example: The government can give out food stamps but they can't arrange for a free taxi service to shuttle job applicants/job workers who have no vehicle of their own.

I know it's easy to hate on the poor while you sit in mommy and daddy's garage drinking mommy and daddy's coca cola, but one day you might wake up and grow out of your ignorance. I doubt it though, ignorance is too common place now a days and TPTB would like for you to stay that way... for now.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart