Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    You realise how easy it is to say to do those things.. im pretty sure you've barely dealt with much bullying or you can just barely remember your young teenage years.
    Or we just grew up and know that everyone whines about how terrible their life is when they're a teenager.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it how people here prefer to attack the bullied rather than the bullies.

And I like it how people ask him to grow a pair. I guess making a youtube vid exposing your vulnerabilities for the whole world to see doesn't make him has balls amirite?

And I like it how people say he needs to stand up for himself. O I guess making the video where he firmly stated that he had a million reasons to NOT kill himself doesn't count too, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Or we just grew up and know that everyone whines about how terrible their life is when they're a teenager.
    Exactly. These insights came with age. So you can't expect someone going through it to know any better. Which in turn means he shouldn't be told to "grow a pair" or "act like less of a special snowflake" by anyone on here as i'm sure you all aren't the same person you are now as you were then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I like it how people here prefer to attack the bullied rather than the bullies.

And I like it how people ask him to grow a pair. I guess making a youtube vid exposing your vulnerabilities for the whole world to see doesn't make him has balls amirite?

And I like it how people say he needs to stand up for himself. O I guess making the video where he firmly stated that he had a million reasons to NOT kill himself doesn't count too, amirite?
    Not really, since that doesn't really do anything about the bullies.

Fake.
    I mean, he even said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Not really, since that doesn't really do anything about the bullies.
    No, You have done nothing to stop the bullies. I'm sorry but standing up to bullies isn't the wisest of decision if you are alone. If you want the bullies to stop, it is the silent bystanders li you who should act by supporting him and by standing up to the bullies.

He is only what 13 or 14? bullied for nearly all of his schooling life the poor kid has been fucking traumatized. Where do you think all that confidence is going to come from? hence why he turned to the internet. Come on dude look at things through others eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    No, You have done nothing to stop the bullies. I'm sorry but standing up to bullies isn't the wisest of decision if you are alone. If you want the bullies to stop, it is the silent bystanders li you who should act by supporting him and by standing up to the bullies.
    No, that's the equivalent of crying to your mother. The kid is an attention whore, that's all.

i agree with most here. kids are too soft now a days.. back in my day if some1 messed with u. u would beat the crap outta them.. or atleast fight back. theres no need to go crying to mommy or the internet or the principal to try and get things done.. if u want to get things done then do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodygrinder View Post
    Thank god someone remembers how it used to be done, and you know what?

It worked.

My brother was a monster to bullies, hell he was overprotective of me because of the scraps he got in. But now I look at him, in a very good place in life and wonder if any kid in the newer generations will be able to understand that kind of fire in someone.

And don't say I didn't get into some roughhousing, I grew up with him and another brother, pissing contests and straight up punches flying were common.

So how this relates to this topic: Grow the hell up.
    SO you had an older brother fighting your battles for you, and you are posting shit about a kid who has nobody doing it for him, and being all, "grow up" .. curious.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    These types of videos in all honesty are nothing but annoying and a hope for the person to go viral and become 'famous'.

You are not the first person to be bullied and you wont be the last. The difference between you and everyone else though is that we dont feel the need to make a stupid video about it. Also, it all looks abit fake. I didnt see any scars, the way everything was laid out seemed very intentional and not someone who is obviously emotional and needing to express themselves.

Man up, work out abit and kick the crap out of the biggest guy at your school. Do it once and nobody will come near you again.

Gay means femininity.
    Yea, no....
    Could you be any more prejudiced, missinformed or stupid? I think you can.

Mod Warning: No flaming!

edit: I think the majority of heterosexuals here haven't really been in a life situation that is compairable as a child like some of these gay kids have been.
    Many of you JUST are heaing about this kinda shit now, but you know the numbers concerning Gay kids killing themselves have been that high since the 90's and even longer..... It's not NEW. Many of you were growing up around an even higher % of them dying because of shitty behavior and no support.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-12-04 at 01:12 PM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    this video touched me

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Yea, no....
    Could you be any more prejudiced, missinformed or stupid? I think you can.
    <snip>

Mod Warning: No flaming!
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-12-04 at 01:11 PM.

The only reason kids are acting this way after being bullied is because we treat kids like delicate little flowers these days. Know how you handled being bullied back in the day? You sacked up and kicked the little pissant's ass once you'd had enough.

Bullies will always exist. They will especially always exist on the internet where they have a shield of anonymity. You can't be a victim if you don't allow yourself to be one. The problem is the parents trying to shelter their kids instead of teaching them how to defend themselves and have some goddamned self-confidence.

So you're ugly, or you're fat, or you have a small dick, or you have a chest like a washing board, or you're so poor your only pair of jeans has six patches on it - big fucking deal. Deal with it. None of that has to be a problem unless you let it be a problem. I was fat growing up. I'm still fat today. Before I sacked up, what'd I do when someone called me fat? I denied and then went home and cried. Know what I did after I realized I didn't have to let it get to me, and what I've done ever since then? I reply with "yeah I am, what's your point, half-pint?"
    Nice. You make fun of a kid making a YouTube video but yet you go on to say when you got picked on you would go home and cry. That is the same thing, only you probably didn't have YouTube to do it on. Quit trying to act hard online when you know you would have done the same thing (or something similar) if you had the same resources we have now. Your post is so full if ignorance I can't respond to any of the other crap you spewed without writing a long ass post.

To everyone else, kids acted like this before. It's nothing new specifically for this generation. The only difference is that you never heard of this years ago because the internet wasn't as big before. I guarantee you if the internet was around 50 years ago like it is today you would have seen the exact same thing.

Deleted
    I saw a very similar video of a girl sitting flicking through cards in a toilet talking about child abuse, I'm pretty sure it was posted on here somewhere.

I was bullied too but I learned to just ignore it. Where's the common sense through cutting yourself? What does it achieve except more things for people to bully you about and life long scars?

Sorry to anyone who has cut themselves etc just my view point.

Gay means femininity.
    Gay just mean homosexual, even for a woman.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this whole thread needs to be closed. I can't believe the amount of insensitive posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Gay just mean homosexual, even for a woman.
    Sigh, you can't have one slip in these forums without everyone jumping on your wording.

MMO-Champ users make a habit of trying to feel smart by correcting wording when there is nothing else they can contribute.

Could you be any more of a nonconstructive *** in every thread I see you in? Perhaps the wording is inaccurate, I know not every gay man acts feminine.
    I'm sorry, can you derail more? I mean this is not a " wow is dead, long live TOR" thread so you know...

I think you should go tell your gay buddy, Gay means femininity. See what he thinks about it, come back and tell us what he has to say about it.