Kicked from bg's now for random dc's

Back in 4.2 on an occurrence of a random dc you would just log back in and rejoin the battleground either dead or still in place.

Now, which has just happened for the first time because i bugged out on the water in Arathi Basin, i am kicked from the bg for being dc'd for about 5 seconds at max.

Was this a change? or a bug? I hate the change now. Especially when sometimes i get the deserter debuff/cant re que until the bg i was in ends.

My ISP was a little grouchy yesterday. I dc'd in 3 BGs. Same thing happened every time:

Upon relogging, the progress bar filled quickly but sat full for a long period (couple minutes) before re-entering the game. Once back in, I would be in SW. I would not have the deserter debuff. I would still be considered in the BG (would have the "Leave BG" option, but it wouldn't do anything). I couldn't queue for anything. After a variable period of time (3-5 min I think), I would time out of the BG due to "not enough players".

New problem for me since 4.3. Might have been new yesterday (though maybe yesterday was my first dc in a BG since 4.3 hit).

Don't know if it's some sort of anti-bot measure or what is going on. Was pretty frustrating.

Last time i got stuck on the loading screen for like 3minutes and got kicked off the BG during the 3minutes , i raged lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz needs to fix it to something along the lines of you need to be offline for 5mins before you can kick someone from a group. I've also had myself booted for a DC
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

Deleted
    There are at least three other (very recent) threads on this matter already, please try not to clutter the first page with topics on the same exact issue.

It's a bug, hopefully Blizzard will be having it fixed soon; it's just like the problem a lot of people had back in the start of last season where they'd have to wait 2 minutes after leaving an arena else they'd get kicked after joining the next game. Until then, we wait.