ret pvp crit or mastery

what is the number 1 stat for ret pally in pvp? thank you!

mastery is more consistent damage with crit being more "bursty" (if you can say that after those nerfs...)

the additional dmg you do with a mastery setup is pretty even with the crit one. for arena i always went crit with points spend in the holy tree for the higher crit chance on low targets. maybe the only fun left for retribution to throw a 110k+ heal on a teammate ^^

Crit is nice if you are running Lastword spec, get around 15% crit unbuffed and your at 90% crit on targets below 35% life.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

I personally go for mastery because it's more reliable. But yeah if you are running Last Word it'll help to have a good amount of crit. Otherwise if you're running Improved HoJ spec, I'd keep mastery up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery will provide you with more reliable burst.

Crit will add some RNG burst, but can work quite well for the off healing role due to the talents http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/20235/last-word/ & http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/87461/rule-of-law/ which gives your Word of Glory an insane amount of critical chance on targets with low health, which in turn stacks well with critical heals healing for double & the selfless healer talent.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.