Deleted

[Retri] Execution of 4.3 rotation CS + (1 or 2 fillers?)

I follow this priority for my rotation , ( i have 2set bonus)

T13 2P: Inq > 3HP TV > CS > J (No Zeal) > Exo (D/UD) > DP TV > Exo > HoW > > J (Zeal) HW > Cons

But

1)I sometimes can use CS - Filler- filler , and when GCD from the use of the second filler ends , CD for CS ends too, so i hit CS again (or TV if i have 3hp)

So we have CS-> filler->filler - (CS cd+ GCD ends at the same time) ->CS

2)But most of the times when i use CS-filler-filler , The CS CD ends earlier than the GCD from the second filler so i have to wait for the GCD of the second filler to end so i can hit CS(which cooldown ended before the GCD of the second filler).

So we have CS -filler-filler (CS CD ends before GCD of the second filler)->wait->CS

3) Or go with CS->Filler (wait for cs cd to end) -> CS

I noticed the first scenario (where i can use CS-filler-filler without any delays) happens mostry with Exo ,HW as the second filler. But if for example during (zealotry+AW) try to us CS-TV(1st filler) - HoW(second filler) , then i need to wait for the GCD (the HoW created) to end so i can use CS again.

-So my questions is

1)during the normal rotation (without BL or zealotry+AW )
    what is more optimal, wait for the CS CD to end and go for CS-1 Filler only rotation , or go CS-filler-filler(wait) ->CS ?

1.1 - What if the fillers are on CD that ends earlier than the CS CD , does it worth to go CS- (wait)-> filler (CS CD ends)(wait for GCD to end ) ->CS.

2)During burst (Zealotry+ AW) , is it optimal to stick with CS->TV , CS->TV only rotation , is it worth to use CS->TV->filler-> CS,

if the second fillers is a Exo or HW i usually can Use CS-TV-Exo -> CS , without any delays, but if i use CS-TV-TV(DP proc) , or CS-TV- HoW , i usually have a delay waiting for the GCD of the second filler to end so i can use CD. Why this happens?

3)Same question for BL, is CS->Filler the way to go?

So lets talk for the execution of the 4.3 rotation and please enlighten me on the topics above, if you havent understand something on my questions tell me so i can be more specific.

---------- Post added 2011-12-10 at 09:47 PM ----------

Also with the nerf of HoW my burst macro goes as

/cast zealotry
    /cast avenging wrath
    /use 13(trinket)
    /cast Templars Verdict (instead of HoW)
    Last edited by mmoc6169c630c8; 2011-12-10 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    the difference occurs because physical attacks and spells (exo/hw/etc) have a different way of handling gcds.

I think its better to use 2 fillers most of the time.

That difference is what makes the paladin rotation painful for almost any amount of haste

Deleted
    does anyone have any link with theoycraft on physical/spell gcd differences ?

Physical ability GCD's are 1.5s. That's it. Spell GCD's get the haste benefit, up to 1s.

Depends... Slightly

Finally decided to register just to help comment on this! YAY ME!

Anyways.

so as you have already discovered your spell GCD and your Physical GCD are different being that your Physical GCD is not effected by hasted and your Spell GCD is. With that in mine the solution is fairly simple, it's at least what i do on my pally. Never did number crunching on it but the logic seems sound.

Getting CS's off on CD is VITAL TOP PRIORITY wasting a half a second due to using 2 physical fillers is a loss of DPS and has a horrible potential of losing inquisition, or being forced to rebuff INQ too early. Which is in plain english, a loss of DPS overall

so the rule is simple, (as far as fillers go) CS-1 Filler (any type)-wait-CS or CS- Phsyical filler- Spell Filler- CS, BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you ever lapse over a CS CD to fill in a GCD of any sort, you're losing too much from it.

I hope that was clear.

Deleted
    during BL , especially with zealotry+AW the rotation i follow is CS-TV repeat, BL without zealotry is CS + 1 filler.