Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They wrote this some weeks ago.

Deleted
    it was in patch notes

Your brain stealth nerfed your ability to read the patch notes.
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

it's cool when they make these changes but annoying when you wasted so much time grinding the shit before...like lockpicking for rogues that was obnoxious as hell to level and now it's just given to you. not angry, just bitter lol.

Agreed it was monotonous as hell to level but the idea is good with some decent rewards and BoA stuff. Glad they buffed it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Can't understand the hate to archeology :S.
    It's more fun to train arhceology than fishing (you actually go places and get items that are fun or look cool).
    I can spend an hour fishing and get a bunch of fish that I'll use to make food with for raiding.

I can spend an hour doing archaeology and get a bunch of greys that have no worth.
    Putin khuliyo

If they allow you to focus (at least a little) on one type (ie: Tol'Vir) I'd start doing it again.
    Once spent 9 hours without a single tol'vir dig site, the've added more tol'vir sites since then but still too RNG, not any fun to spend hours getting grey items in a race you don't give a shit about.

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    If they allow you to focus (at least a little) on one type (ie: Tol'Vir) I'd start doing it again.
    Once spent 9 hours without a single tol'vir dig site, the've added more tol'vir sites since then but still too RNG, not any fun to spend hours getting grey items in a race you don't give a shit about.
    4.2 i believe, they changed it so that if you cleared one faction, say.. night elf. then you only get fossil and tol'vir and troll on that continent. well, not ONLY, but you're a LOT less likely to get the faction you cleared.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but then nerfed rares.

if you are in a guild with the Bontiful Bags perk you get 11-16 pieces.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisCityxBurns View Post
    if you are in a guild with the Bontiful Bags perk you get 11-16 pieces.
    Not in one dig you dont son, 9 is the max

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Not in one dig you dont son, 9 is the max
    10 is actually the max, but only if you are a Dwarf, 9 for all the other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    4.2 i believe, they changed it so that if you cleared one faction, say.. night elf. then you only get fossil and tol'vir and troll on that continent. well, not ONLY, but you're a LOT less likely to get the faction you cleared.
    No, you just get less dig sites of that type. Unfortunately, it gets decreased by a *percentage*, which means you *still* have more Night Elf digsites than Tol'vir ones, which means you *still* have to sift through the crap that comes from the digsites you neither want nor need.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Yep, i got 1 item left for nightelf (the bloody doll) which won't drop ever, so i will keep on being stuck having 50% NE digsites.
    But if i think about it further: I think I completed all the fossil artifacts. so if that is the case, your point is invalid.