Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Blood Legion!

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not world first it's us first :P imagine it like strand of the ancients...the alliance (usa) attack first and manage to get to the titan relic in 1minute that doesn't mean the alliance(usa) wins the entire strand of the ancients match, it just means the horde (eu) has to get to the titan relic in under 1minute...if they do get to it in under a minute the horde win SOTA(world first) but if they don't get there in under a minute then the alliance win SOTA(world first)

I thought Exodus got a banhammer? How is it that some of their mains (Kaywarrior and Taeyeon, etc) were able to get heroic kills? I can't picture them not being a part of the exploit crew.

Deleted
    I don't know why people are arguing with US people about world firsts. They call their major baseball tournament the World Series, yet there has never been a non US team in it. Congratulations, you are the best at baseball & american football IN THE WORLD!

The rest of the world isn't going to win an argument with US over world firsts, until they come to terms with things like fair competition, equal participation and starting the race at the same time on the same day.

All else is simply feeding of trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I don't know why people are arguing with US people about world firsts. They call their major baseball tournament the World Series, yet there has never been a non US team in it. Congratulations, you are the best at baseball & american football IN THE WORLD!

The rest of the world isn't going to win an argument with US over world firsts, until they come to terms with things like fair competition, equal participation and starting the race at the same time on the same day.

All else is simply feeding of trolls.
    All the best players in the world, play in the MLB, thus it is the pinnacle of baseball competition in the world. Calling it the world series isn't a stretch.

Deleted
    For the "world first" talk... I think someone.. maybe even mmo .. should/could make a special clock that puts the difference between US going live and EU going live.. to calculate the time competatively... Jus an example... US Blood Legion (World First +8hrs from EU launch..) or something like that... then wait 8 hours from the EU launch.. and if at that exact time (8 hours after the launch) .. look at the EU guilds.. if a EU guild kills the boss 8+ .. then obv US has the REAL world first.. the competative one.. if the EU guild kills the boss under 8 hrs.. then EU guild wins the REAL world first... Simply adding the hour difference in the tables.. would make the "Competative" Calendar more accurate.. obv US guilds will always get atleast the first boss world firsts.. cuz they have a go at the boss faster... but not the Competative world first... sry for my bad english...

Deleted
    Pulleeeezee. Don't you realise that the LFR bug was intentionally left in so that top guilds would abuse it, get banned, and be forced to put off progression for a full week, so that the world first Deathwing would still be in contention while SWTOR is released? The slashing of prices confirm this! The whole thing is a conspiracy I tell you.

If not for the bug, Paragon and Ensidia would kill Deathwing this week and then quit WoW for SWTOR, true story.
    Really? You wouldn't think that guilds like those signed up for the annual pass for the guaranteed MoP Beta and thus guaranteed 'head start' practicing whichever raid 5.0 starts with?

Even if they do 'quit' for SWTOR, they'd be contractually obligated to pay for a year :P Blizzard still laughs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Really? You wouldn't think that guilds like those signed up for the annual pass for the guaranteed MoP Beta and thus guaranteed 'head start' practicing whichever raid 5.0 starts with?

Even if they do 'quit' for SWTOR, they'd be contractually obligated to pay for a year :P Blizzard still laughs.
    Don't get me started on the Yearly pass, because it's clearly another plan for them to tie in players until... the Titan Beta. Are you prepared for you next dose of virtual CRACK!?

This time around if you sign up for the year pass, you get Diablo 3 and guaranteed access to the MoP Beta, in Q4 2012, they will announce that if you sign up for another year, you will get access to the Titan beta (which will be launched in Q4 2013).

Yeah, Blizzard will be laughing alright.

While I agree that this is a US First and not a World First, the EU has no problem handing "World First" credit to EU Firsts that get a headstart on content. They have done it countless times in the past.I'm sick and tired of seeing this pathetic double standard. Lets get some god damn consistancy going, please.

Finally, Blood Legion gets the recognition they deserve. BL would probably have other world firsts if the other guilds didn't use exploits and cheats in previous tiers, they know they can't compete without them. About time there was a level playing field. And yes, it's World First. If you want first crack at the content, you play where it's released first. Those claiming otherwise, I suppose you'll reserve granting of the title "World First" until 2 years later when China finally gets the content approved and has their crack at it? Yeah, didn't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toronto is not in the United States. They won the 1992 and 1993 World Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavidus View Post
    While I agree that this is a US First and not a World First, the EU has no problem handing "World First" credit to EU Firsts that get a headstart on content. They have done it countless times in the past.I'm sick and tired of seeing this pathetic double standard. Lets get some god damn consistancy going, please.
    Would bare relevance if US maintenance wouldn't be Tuesdays and EU maintenance Wednesdays, so headstart for US not EU (i'm pretty sure 99.9% of the time). I have no clue when Taiwan and China have their maintenance schedules tho.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoW guilds are clearing stuff really fast this time Exodus already got 5/8 HC according to WoW progress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Patch 4.3 Hotfixes: December 6
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    General
    • Transmogrified items should always lose their transmogrification when mailed.
    Wow, so it was a bug that you could sometimes mail transmogrified heirlooms, not a bug that it sometimes didn't work? I wasted nearly 1500g trying to transmog my BoA helms and cloaks, since they vendor for 375g/300g each. And here I was hoping they were finally letting us show off on our lowbie alts some of the things we had earned on our mains. GG
    If I recall correctly, they never intended for you to be able to send trasmogrified gear through the mail. Way to get mad at something that wasn't promised?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigyl View Post
    Toronto is not in the United States. They won the 1992 and 1993 World Series.
    OH, in that case it TOTALLY invalidates my point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petre View Post
    Finally, Blood Legion gets the recognition they deserve. BL would probably have other world firsts if the other guilds didn't use exploits and cheats in previous tiers, they know they can't compete without them. About time there was a level playing field. And yes, it's World First. If you want first crack at the content, you play where it's released first. Those claiming otherwise, I suppose you'll reserve granting of the title "World First" until 2 years later when China finally gets the content approved and has their crack at it? Yeah, didn't think so.
    That is pretty wrong and dangerous. Uninformed people like you are always dangerous, you guys try to spread your opinion based on misinformation. BL used an exploit on this years Blizzcons Live Raid (Mage died, because Beth tilac was fixed on Blizzcon).

Every Guild, who killed Atramedes in the first weeks used an exploit, because he wasn´t killable without using an exploit. There are many more examples...

And same for you World First opinion, just stop spreading it, please!

It was a world first but for the sake of the competition it ain't the fastest kill in the world yet until EU/Other countries in the world get to take part. Anyway this content seems turd.

Am I the only one a bit peeved that the US gets 75% off and EU gets 25% off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Am I the only one a bit peeved that the US gets 75% off and EU gets 25% off?
    No

10char

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    No

10char
    I have 2 accounts. One has cata and the other one is just a battle chest. If we had the US discounts I would have upgraded the second one all of the way to cata. Right now, it's cheaper to get SWTOR then it is upgrade.