Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Wathcing live streams last night DS HC looks anything but easy. Blizzard give you HC Morchok and then you you grind your faces on Zonozz and Yoshy.

We're doing heroic morshok right now. It really isn't as easy as it looks.

Don't forget it's the B league of progress that is occuring now, the A league is banned until next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh A league vs B league is meaningless. If they were A league they would understand the parameters of the game and not have gotten banned.

To me it seems ultraxion hc will fall at the end of the week, blackthorne may die right afterwards, but def by wednesday next week. spine will take maybe 3-4 nights, and DW will take a week or two from now

my vote's for blood legion this patch
    dictated but not read.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    meh A league vs B league is meaningless. If they were A league they would understand the parameters of the game and not have gotten banned.

To me it seems ultraxion hc will fall at the end of the week, blackthorne may die right afterwards, but def by wednesday next week. spine will take maybe 3-4 nights, and DW will take a week or two from now

my vote's for blood legion this patch
    Paragon killed Raggy heroic over 2 weeks before vodka and blood legion, Paragon will still take it by a mile, if method wasn't banned then I would said they would take it.

Weird OP, I'm still waiting for your logs of your heroic kills to prove to us you think it's too easy.

Deleted
    Ultraxion dead. Gear check? Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    Ultraxion dead. Gear check? Lol?
    10 man lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exodus (10 r) US-Ysondre 5/8 (H) ?

I just saw WoWProgress, lol.
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every new patch someone comes claiming how much easier it is than the previous patch/expansion.
    Note: They usually havent done a single heroic encounter of current tier.

Knock
    It
    Off
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepelle91 View Post
    10 man lol?
    Still. Wasn't supposed to die so quick even in 10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Bossesdies much quicker then they did in firelands on heroic feels like this tier will be cake, what you guys think? since we will have this patch for months more why dont they make bosses harder and not first 1-2 bosses like shannox since its more fun to progress then just have everything on farm whole tier.
    Have you forgotten Icecrown Citadel with Vodka rampaging through it like bulldozer? They were at 7/12 HC 2 days after patch launch. Each patch, each raid got easy to hard heroics, but the difficulty level depends totally on the players you raid with, or usually the guild you are in.

I usually don't look at all the heroics. I only count the last one. But hey, that's me, others may differ in their opinion.

Also, I think that Madness of Deathwing H will not go down in in the following 2-3 weeks. Paragon still is favourite to me even though they are banned. I don't think 8 days of ban is not enough for the other top guilds to get world first Madness.

If a 10man guild gets world 1st it will decimate a lot of 25 man raiding guilds.

Deleted
    You clearly haven't played Classic WoW or TBC, Karazhan was just a long normal dungeon, Molten Core, you tried that? Or even Naxxramas in WotLK?

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Bossesdies much quicker then they did in firelands on heroic feels like this tier will be cake, what you guys think? since we will have this patch for months more why dont they make bosses harder and not first 1-2 bosses like shannox since its more fun to progress then just have everything on farm whole tier.
    Nah, Firelands start was easier. And like it has been said after every single fucking major patch, so what if few guilds clear it fast? You sure won't.

Deleted
    Inb4 world first Madness is a 10man kill.

Well how quick was it supposed to die then? Give us your official estimate kkty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Inb4 world first Madness is a 10man kill.
    For sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Canaslan View Post
    Also, I think that Madness of Deathwing H will not go down in in the following 2-3 weeks. Paragon still is favourite to me even though they are banned. I don't think 8 days of ban is not enough for the other top guilds to get world first Madness.
    The only reason Paragon has been getting the world firsts is because they're willing to put the most effort into it. I can think of about 5-10 guilds that are easily on the same skill level as Paragon. I also know that some of those guilds are putting an insane amount of effort into this tier compared to what they did last tier. I think you will be surprised on who gets the world first DW .