Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomRogue View Post
    Guild just got to this boss, we had a rogue in the group, he got his, about 30 minutes later have tried to reset the boss 3 times, also waited 30+ minutes, it now says the pockets have already been picked.
    Yours must have been bugged or something; a friendly guild on my server ran a run just last night (12/11) for the purpose of letting a bunch of rogues pickpocket the boss. They were successful and didn't have any issues.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

On my server, this is what I do:

Get tanks, heals, and non-rogue DPS, paying them 500g to clear Hagara trash for the 3/8 ID I have saved. We kill the trash, then I pay them.

I get a Warlock and 2 other people to sit in the room, then I go to trade chat.

Once in trade chat, I advertise for 3k for the summon to get in, get the quest, pickpocket her, and be done. Offer lasts for the 2 hours after I killed the last bit of trash.

...I've made about 70k doing this so far.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Sand Wigger View Post
    This is clearly intended to be a once per lockout thing (sound familiar) and yet I don't see anyone raging about exploiting in this thread. Maybe it's because nobody in this thread has the name <Dream Paragon> or <Exodus> attached to their names.
    I would go as far as to guess that some of you may have even participated in the countless "ggrrrrrr im mad about clever guilds using mechanics to get extra gear in a way that DOESNT FING AFFECT ME AT ALL but still bothers me because im not good enough to do this trick" threads.

Hypocrisy is hilarious.
    Ah is someone butt-hurt because they got suspended for blatantly cheating in a game? If this was exploiting I'm pretty sure Blizzard would have responded to this subject matter by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Sand Wigger View Post
    This is clearly intended to be a once per lockout thing (sound familiar) and yet I don't see anyone raging about exploiting in this thread. Maybe it's because nobody in this thread has the name <Dream Paragon> or <Exodus> attached to their names.
    I would go as far as to guess that some of you may have even participated in the countless "ggrrrrrr im mad about clever guilds using mechanics to get extra gear in a way that DOESNT FING AFFECT ME AT ALL but still bothers me because im not good enough to do this trick" threads.

Hypocrisy is hilarious.
    No, it's not "clearly" a once per lockout thing. It's also been going on for two weeks - enough time to hotfix it if they wanted.

I'm sure they saw this coming, also. It's not a bug - it's design.

Hypocrisy? None at all.