Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Good info, thanks for posting.

Thanks so much for posting this. Although I am sure there will be plenty of modifications once launch, its a good starting point to get thinking about DPS Juggs.

Deleted
    very nice guide, would like to see one of the maurader

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I'm seriously trapped between SW Juggernaut Vengeance and BH Mercenary Arsenal. I had a ton of fun with both and I suppose it will come down to whatever my guild needs more. Vengeance Juggernaut had a great combat style.
    Me too! I've been going in circles for weeks!
    Although my guild today decided to go Republic instead of Empire so we could get shorter PvP queues. Guess I'm going Guardian now, no way I'm playing a Trooper.
    I guess it's just the awesomeness of Bounty Hunters combined with a cool new resource system that has me hooked.
    Then again Guardian will be new for me as well since I've always played casters. Druid, Shaman, Paladin and Warlock in WoW and now a Mage in Rift.

There are incredibly well researched and in-depth guides for almost every spec at www.sithwarrior.com
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 2011-12-17 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Me too! I've been going in circles for weeks!
    Although my guild today decided to go Republic instead of Empire so we could get shorter PvP queues. Guess I'm going Guardian now, no way I'm playing a Trooper.
    I guess it's just the awesomeness of Bounty Hunters combined with a cool new resource system that has me hooked.
    Then again Guardian will be new for me as well since I've always played casters. Druid, Shaman, Paladin and Warlock in WoW and now a Mage in Rift.

There are incredibly well researched and in-depth guides for almost every spec at www.sithwarrior.com
    Trooper is actually made me like BH. I was already intending on rolling Vengeance Jugg but I decided to try a Trooper during my time in the beta. I liked it so much that it made me consider BH. Then I tried BH loved it as well.

I've been leveling a Veng Jugg since Tuesday though and I'm liking it a lot. Needs some PvP tweakin' though.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does sunder work like wow sunder where only 1 person has to maintain it? Or is it a personal dps buff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenden View Post
    Does sunder work like wow sunder where only 1 person has to maintain it? Or is it a personal dps buff?
    If the UI is acting correctly, each JK or SW can stack Sunder armor. I saw the debuff on a boss 2x when I was in a FP. I don't know if it stacked or not though...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    If the UI is acting correctly, each JK or SW can stack Sunder armor. I saw the debuff on a boss 2x when I was in a FP. I don't know if it stacked or not though...
    Yeah, I saw that my sunder was stacking with another juggernauts sunder, but you can have multiple sunders on a boss in wow but it only counts once like you said. It would be kinda interesting if swtor didn't have any raid buffs/debuffs. It would make group make up count not as much, but I'm sure still an important components of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenden View Post
    Yeah, I saw that my sunder was stacking with another juggernauts sunder, but you can have multiple sunders on a boss in wow but it only counts once like you said. It would be kinda interesting if swtor didn't have any raid buffs/debuffs. It would make group make up count not as much, but I'm sure still an important components of raiding.
    There's not really that many raid buffs that would make raid comp too difficult. Each class gets one buff, a couple classes have raid debuffs, and Marauders/Sentinels have the raid IWIN button. Might be slightly annoying for 8 man, should be entirely tolerable for 16 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    There's not really that many raid buffs that would make raid comp too difficult. Each class gets one buff, a couple classes have raid debuffs, and Marauders/Sentinels have the raid IWIN button. Might be slightly annoying for 8 man, should be entirely tolerable for 16 man.
    What would the IWIN button be?

Quote Originally Posted by Blizark View Post
    What would the IWIN button be?
    I was told Marauders/Sentinels have a sort-of Bloodlust/Heroism, which has the IWIN nickname. CBA to go diving through torhead to find it if it exists. The person who told me may have been mistaken.

EDIT: Found it. Bloodthirst - 5 minute CD. Increases all damage and healing by all party and Ops members by 15% for 15 seconds. Looks like there's no Sated debuff either.
    Last edited by Tore; 2011-12-20 at 04:11 AM.

Deleted
    That would be the party wide buffs from Spending our Fury stacks which builds up when we use abilities that costs rage.

The abilities are Bloodthirst and Predation

One that increase party dmg and healing på 15% for 15sec and one that increase party movement speed by 50% and defense by 10% for 10sec

Wow for some dumb reason i havent seen this thread before now, thanks
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Ok, so the stat priority hasn't changed since the OP was made, right?
    Strength > Accuracy > Power > Crit > Surge

I am so confused looking at different mods to equip, deciding between crit and power. Looking at the OP it would seem Power is much, much better than Crit, this will make deciding gear much easier.

I've been going with Power. Seems alright so far. Only level 42 though, I'll help provide some level 50 metrics when I get there.

On a side note, I've run out of hotkeys. So many useful abilities. Well, except Pommel Strike--I don't even know why that ability is in the game. Other than that, out ability priority queue is pretty big. Feels more difficult to keep up with than my Enhancement Shaman.
    Last edited by Tore; 2011-12-22 at 09:23 AM.

Yea, not having macros is a nightmare. RIFT had a similar problem with skill overload, by it had a very good macro system that helped a lot, on my RIFT Warrior I had almost 10 skills bound to 1 key and still had a 5-6 button rotation.
    For a melee, I think having no more than 6 buttons in your rotation is a good number.

Deleted
    Oh good, it's not just me suffering from skill overload. So many abilities, and most of them are useful (Pommel Strike is actually really good when grouped with another Knight, you can use Force Stasis to let him Pommel Strike, then swap around), I'm not sure if I wanna keep going, I'm only 32 and I have 2 bars full of abilities that I use a lot of the time, without Macros it's a nightmare.

Does anyone else's Relics seem to have a shared CD? Is that normal? I would have thought we would be able to activate both at once.

So how viable is this compared to the other DPS classes? I'm interested, but from what I hear it isn't that great damage atm.

How many talent points will we end up with at 50th level?