Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by specialgreg View Post
    I would like an avatar, can you help me make one with a cool design? You seem good at them
    My friend if you even understood my avatar I would be impressed and mines stolen off the internet like most

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiwo View Post
    the interwebz never lies achaeon!
    Do I have to say more?

WOW THE INJUSTICE! LETS OCCUPY BLIZZARD HEADQUARTERS /sarcasm

Good read. Could be true.

You should get into writing if you aren't already. You clearly have a talent for creating fiction. Thanks for cheering up my day as well.

interesting...but highly unlikely

Deleted
    According to Blizzards policy, the max ban you can get is 72 hours...
    Pretty sure the max ban is permanent. Most of those 3 day bans are just GMs tossing them as per there own company procedure. Blizzard, obviously, wanted to send a clear message this time.

Crab people made them exploit the lfr bug.

Craaaaaaaab peeeeeeeeeeoppppppppleee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    So, what does Blizzard get out of the deal?
    Two new Posterboys for the PvE scene who will not publicly criticize Blizzard therefore not causing the fanboys to jump of the Blizzard bashing bandwagon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloth View Post
    Two new Posterboys for the PvE scene who will not publicly criticize Blizzard therefore not causing the fanboys to jump of the Blizzard bashing bandwagon.
    This, just like your entire first post outside of the actual kill times, is entirely opinion, conjecture, and based on absolutely nothing at all but wild shots in the dark strung together pretending to be fact.