Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I would rather Blizz become more brash with the vocal minority
    Indeed. I love the response he gave there. People complain and bitch too much about things that technically have no bearing on their own gameplay.

I personally give him a pat on his back
    I'd buy him a few dozen beers too :P
    For the Horde!

I could never have a job like that, would tell so many to go f themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Minx View Post
    think lfr is easy? wait till you see swtors 2 raids, our healers literally did it blind folded. tanks did it with only using there mouses. no wipes, success our first try. and thats the wow killer... i see a bright future for mmo's
    Normal Flashpoint > Normal Operation > Heroic Flashpoint > Heroic Operation > Nightmare Operation

That's how they're meant to be done. Don't be surprised they're easy, normal operations are on equal footing with LFR.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is another thread about this already.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tructive-posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If players didn't act like spoiled children perhaps they wouldn't be treat as such
    Exactly. This is how the warcraft community has been acting like.. well.. more now then ever.

Good on you Zarhym, this community's infected with so many spoiled children it needs a good backhand to get it to shut up sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    It's no discovery that Zarhym is a dick. I wouldn't even read his statements.
    He`s a dick because he isnt the standard robot FAQ blue?

To be fair, Offical Forum posters are *sometimes" total clowns and spout a massive amount of garbage and abuse, its about time blue posters started speaking their mind.

I would love posts to go like this...

Random Dude: BLIZZ, MY ACCOUNT IS HACKZORZ, ITS YOUR FAULT YOUR SECURITY IS BAD, FIX IT NOW PLOX, I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE, YOU ARE SO BAAAD LOLZ

Blue: Fuck you, Since you feel our service is bad, I have taken the liberty of deleting your account you sad excuse for a human. Now toddle off back to playschool.

Now thats the reponses we need to see!

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, the reply was unprofessional.

The dude who posted might have deserved it, but that doesn't matter since CMs are paid to be professional PR spokespeople and not descend to the level that the customers on the official boards or MMO-c allow ourselves to descend to sometimes.

But I'm afraid you won't find many people on this forum who agree with that sentiment. I remember a big thread on this general issue a couple of months ago and the general consensus was: "Blizzard and the CMs are totally right, if you open your mouth in self-entitled criticism prepare to be smacked down, professionalism or not".

I disagree, but then again, I'm one person and I believe in being a consummate professional, especially if it's the kind of job that CMs have - stressful, but voluntary, well-payed and in an industry most probably dreamed of working in.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Normal Flashpoint > Normal Operation > Heroic Flashpoint > Heroic Operation > Nightmare Operation

That's how they're meant to be done. Don't be surprised they're easy, normal operations are on equal footing with LFR.
    it was heroic bro right after the latest builds operation tuning. its simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMShip View Post

To be fair, Offical Forum posters are *sometimes" total clowns and spout a massive amount of garbage and abuse, its about time blue posters started speaking their mind.

Random Dude: BLIZZ, MY ACCOUNT IS HACKZORZ, ITS YOUR FAULT YOUR SECURITY IS BAD, FIX IT NOW PLOX, I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE, YOU ARE SO BAAAD LOLZ

Blue: Fuck you, Since you feel our service is bad, I have taken the liberty of deleting your account you sad excuse for a human. Now toddle off back to playschool.

omg totally XD. I really hope we see more of the devs stepping up and telling it like it is.

Wait, you're complaining about what he said and not the douche bag that made the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by CMShip View Post

Clearly this would bolster their PR and help retain subs. Do you really believe this? No seriously I want to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Indeed. I love the response he gave there. People complain and bitch too much about things that technically have no bearing on their own gameplay.
    Indeed. The LFR concept is nothing to do with the hardcore minority, yet they are the ones crying about it because they think blizzard arn't giving them enough attention? Like someone else said, if your gonna act like a spoiled brat when expect to be treated like one.

We'll see, I haven't seen any heroic footage and from what I heard heroic just had tighter enrage timers and 5% more hp+damage, so I doubt it's even finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any video or SS for proof you were actually in there?

Operations were only tested on Friends and Family servers, that is a VERY limited amount of people.

Kind of hard to believe a random new poster on MMO-C happenst to be one of them, at least until that person presents at least little bit of evidence.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

He wasn't rude, brash, or outgoing in insulting the poster. He was polite and on level with the regular people who play this game. What people don't realize is that blizz employees are people too.

Personally I think the whiny children that complain to blizz that things are too hard or too easy need to take a reality check and see that for nearly the first time in WoW, more than 5-10% of players can experience ALL content.

That is, in my opinion, one of the biggest successes WoW has ever had.

When dealing with materialistic and entitling children, especially as a forum moderator, sometimes being a bit snarky is a good thing, seeing what they deal with every day and the attitude of posters.

For the longest time I remember people QQ'ing that mods and admins were too robotic and polite, for years, and wouldn't deliver down to earth answers.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the age of enlightenment.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

No, it's exactly how they should reply to that kind of garbage.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

We'll see, I haven't seen any heroic footage and from what I heard heroic just had tighter enrage timers and 5% more hp+damage, so I doubt it's even finished.
    check out our website http://www.own3d.tv/ there a few raid vids there

check out our website http://www.own3d.tv/ there a few raid vids there
    Will do, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Any video or SS for proof you were actually in there?

Operations were only tested on Friends and Family servers, that is a VERY limited amount of people.

Kind of hard to believe a random new poster on MMO-C happenst to be one of them, at least until that person presents at least little bit of evidence.
    my last few accounts got banned here as i tend to get passionate in some debates. i have given a reply to another with a site, have a lookie see. there were 5000 people selected from fansites to help test the end game.