Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Paragon already 3/8 10 hc

Reports are paragon doing it 10 man and already 3 heroics in.

Not suprising

But we all know they wont feel the same about doing it on 10 man.

Apparently it's older members that have come back just to help out for this week.

Deleted
    considering their a 25man guild and if its true that older members came back. it seems that more then 15 players atleast got a 8day ban.

must feel a tad bad for them that they cant progress on 25man like they usually do, but oh well.

Deleted
    I really hope some other guild gets world first, hope they are a 25man guild also so we can see a "10man is harder" post from Paragon . Even if Paragon do somehow get the first 10/25 DW kill im going to see it as invalid. I dont support cheapers so for me they are out of the race.

The above is just my "opinion", not yours and in my mind its valid.

Good luck to all the guilds who "have not" cheated during 4.3. I really hope Paragon get the same treatment Ensidia did when they exploited in wrath with rogue bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Protectus View Post
    I really hope some other guild gets world first, hope they are a 25man guild also so we can see a "10man is harder" post from Paragon . Even if Paragon do somehow get the first 10/25 DW kill im going to see it as invalid. I dont support cheapers so for me they are out of the race.

Good luck to all the guilds who "have not" cheated during 4.3. I really hope Paragon get the same treatment Ensidia did when they exploited in wrath with rogue bombs.
    The characters/accounts who are now 3/8 obviously didn't cheat or they wouldn't of been banned. Not sure the point of what you said in relevance to them being 3/8.

10+ Year Old Account
    here's to hoping Blood Legion wins <3

or vodka
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Will be pretty funny if they clear the whole place (incl. Deathwing) tonight and post something along the lines of "easy mode down" on their website

Deleted
    impressive imo. Even though they dont really wanna do 10 man before they do 25 man im sure they will feel a bit of joy and extra motivation by raining on someone's parade... might even be on their own parade.

I wouldn't surprised if some of them have multiple accounts with numerous 85's ready to raid
    National Sarcasm Society - Like We Need Your Support

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They already posted something on their website: http://www.paragon.fi/news/weeks-plans

Our stance has always been that 10-man and 25-man guilds should compete in different brackets. We are a 25-man guild, and in light of what happened, for us the race starts next week.
    They are pretty honest about it. Too bad people scream "exploit, exploit" without understanding the whole picture.

Also, in a way this is a good thing in itself. Last tier, when they posted the 10m/25m discussion, they got bashed because "they overgeared 10" (after just one week of farming, which is ridiculous) and they already knew the fight from 25. This time they are starting "fresh" with 10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protectus View Post

You realise that all of the people who exploited the bug have been given 8 day bans. The people currently Raiding in Paragon had nothing to do with the LFR exploit.

Deleted
    Am I the only one laughing his ass off at Paragon doing 10man?

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Yep. Nothing funny about that. oô

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It will just be the same cycle again:

Guild X gets world firsts and people cheer for it
    Guild X keeps getting world first and people get used to it
    Guild X keeps getting world first and people get bored by it
    Guild Y starts getting a few impressive world 3rds in and people cheer for it while sneering at Guild X
    People start to hate on Guild X and wish them the worst

Then:

Guild Y gets world firsts and people cheer for it and troll Guild X
    Guild Y keeps getting world first and people get used to it
    Guild Y keeps getting world first and people get bored by it
    Guild Z starts getting a few impressive world 3rds in and people cheer for it while sneering at Guild Y
    People start to hate on Guild Y and wish them the worst. LoL, they are just as pathetic as Guild X now..rememebr those losers?

etc...
    I get it, but I wont "hate" them, I will just discredit them. (within my own mind) Even if they are #1 on score board ill skip past to the #2 guild or whoever is below who didn't exploit the people who didn't exploit are the true winners. Paragons claim of just doing what other guilds did to stay in the game is BS they could have just reported them and stopped being "sheep". But nope they go ask other guilds how they got the loot and copied them knowing full well what they were doing. Even during the live raid they used the mass resurrect exploit :/ (might not seam much but overall I guess it would save time in a race).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    If you mean at the fact that they are plowing through these bosses in 10 man and showing that there is "elite" and there is "elite+1", then no, you are not the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I like about Paragon is they knew they'd get ban. Regardless, they were prepared. You don't push for world first, exploit a bug, get ban, and not expect the guild to not raid. That's blasphemy at it's finest. That doesn't mean they don't deserve world first, but all credit to the guild itself - not the players who were there to take advantage of the exploit.
    Last edited by prinah; 2011-12-07 at 04:10 PM.
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.

Paragon will now be known as "the guys who cheated on LFR lol", same way Ensidia is "lol Saronite Bombs" and STARS is "lol faction change".

People will never let them live it down even if they get every world first on MoP while donating money to feed little kids in Africa and saving a kitten every day.