10+ Year Old Account
    Make that 13 straight wins for the Clippers now.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Make that 13 straight wins for the Clippers now.
    If they can't beat Denver in their next game they should be able to stretch that out another 4-5 games. Pretty good. Still don't trust VDN, but he doesn't appear to be crippling his team for the first time ever.

These Christmas uniforms suck. I can barely see everyone, they look so blurry. I wish I could watch on my big screen TV but family is in living room watching like some fucking domestic home bullshit show.

Nets aren't looking top form they might lose@@

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 03:32 PM ----------

Called it that nets would lose.

Guys I can't even tell which Knick is who. I can tell Melo and Tyson and Kidd from their skin color but lol I'm guessing everyone else by their movements.

This game is fucking CRAZY OMG ITS SO GOOD. The two Big Franchises are facing off and LAL is back to full power and had a couple of months to build chemistry + has everyone now. And Kobe Bryant is crazyyy. OMG I LOVE THIS GAME.

I wonder if OKC and Heat will be this good.

I, too, hated the jerseys. But the Lakers won, yay! Unfortunately, I was away most of the game...sad face. How did the Lakers look? I saw that Artes...err, Metta World Peace had some good points scored...

Refs made some questionable as fuck calls. They made a questionable call FOR the Knicks but it wasn't that big of a deal. Then they no called/bad called and Knicks ended up losing. Tyson Chandler fouled out and so did Ron Artest.

Steve Nash did a lot lol. Ron Artest carried the team in 2nd quarter and even played some rough basketball against Tyson and got cut on his arm. Kobe scored a lot.

Man. That fucking Lakers team lol. They had so much defense in the paint it was scary. Dwight Howard had some great blocks/deflections.

I forgot what I called but so far Boston and LAL won like I said so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knicks would have had a better chance if J.R didn't take the stupid turnaround fadeaway 3 with 22s on the clock and 40s in the 4th, while they were down by 3.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got home from Les Mis. Holy shit the Thunder's jerseys are fucking the worst things I have ever seen. I am seriously going to have to alter the colors on my tv to watch this game. They are actually hurting my eyes to look at. The guy who designed these Christmas day uniforms needs to be fired. They have all been bad, but my god the Thunders are unbearable.

So far I have been the Christmas Kiss of Death. Each team I picked to win has lost. If the Bulls and Clippers lose as well then I am officially the Xmas Basketball Prediction Grinch.

That's funny. So far all of my predictions have been right. In fact, you picked opposite as me for every single game today.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'll call it now: Boston wins, Lakers win, Heat win, Houston wins, Denver wins Christmas day.
    Refs fucked OKC at the end there with their no calls. Oh wait they did make a call: technical foul on Russell Westbrook for being mad at their bullshit and high fiving a table.

So refs fucked Knicks (I predicted they'd lose but of course hope they'd win) AND OKC today, two biggest games of the day, probably of the whole fucking month.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 08:57 PM ----------

Your team's absolute defense isn't really working against the Rockets, Jib. KUKUKUKUKUKU.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 09:58 PM ----------

It's looking like I'm gonna be predicting 4/4 so far with one more game. Houston 97-77 with less than 10 in the 4th.

Ya any team that gets hot against the Bulls will just slaughter them because their offense is too subpar to stay in high scoring games. So any time the defense isnt working or the other team is simply feeling it, its game over for them.

For OKC I do agree that Russel probably got hit on that 3 (I didnt get a great look) but Perkins shows once again he is the king of bitching. Games on the line and rather than go for the ball to help the team win he stops and bitches about no call. I cannot stand him, hes done this his whole career and wont grow up. I love to get on Lebron and other players for whining to refs but honestly, even Lebron isnt close to what Perkins is. On another note, Miami won the game but they really need a better late game offense than what they are showing. This iso Lebron/Wade far from the basket isnt working. First he takes a contested 3 when hes not a good 3 point shooter, bad offense. Than Wade makes a move into the teeth of the defense, loses the ball. Lebron also misses a tough layup. Idk I just think the stand still iso game is only great for guys who are shooters, the Kobes, the Durants, the Melos, the Dirks of the world. That fits their games. Lebron and Wade need something different. They are just better than most teams so that it doesnt kill them all the time but it could come back to bite them in the ass in the postseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    So far I have been the Christmas Kiss of Death. Each team I picked to win has lost. If the Bulls and Clippers lose as well then I am officially the Xmas Basketball Prediction Grinch.
    Fortunately for you, the Clipps didn't make it 5/5 opposite of your picks, 14th straight win for them.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Refs fucked OKC at the end there with their no calls. Oh wait they did make a call: technical foul on Russell Westbrook for being mad at their bullshit and high fiving a table.
    Kevin Martin held that ball for way more than 5 seconds and wasn't called for the turnover. OKC shouldn't have had that shot in the first place.

Bobcats lose 16th straight to Heat. Lols.

Cleveland picks themselves up by beating the Wizards. Great accomplishment.

Knicks are gonna get ass raped by Phoenix tonight. Melo is out and so is Raymond Felton. Of course, Amare and Shumpert still injured. Rasheed Wallace is injured. Knicks have 2/3 of their roster, this is gay lol. At least Knicks get a break tomorrow for Thursday TNT night.

Meh, I'm getting a bad feeling that Knicks are gonna be riddled by a few injuries for a while and then at some point they'll be close to 100% and dominate, then get injured again before/during playoffs.

Deleted
    I've got a question about fouling.

Specifically about that last wade-on-westbrook not-called-foul.

Is such ... err 'mild' hand-to-hand contact should even be considered a foul after a shot being made? (in slow-mo it was clearly seen)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    I've got a question about fouling.

Specifically about that last wade-on-westbrook not-called-foul.

Is such ... err 'mild' hand-to-hand contact should even be considered a foul after a shot being made? (in slow-mo it was clearly seen)
    No it absolutely shouldn't be called since it in no way changes the shot but the refs are so inconsistent with that call that I don't even know if they know what the rule really is. In my eyes that isn't a foul at least. The only foul not called on that play was against OKC when Perkins pushed off to get the rebound. Speaking of Perkins, can someone please explain to me why OKC continues to play him against Miami (or at all)? They were awful with him on the floor in the Finals last year against Miami. They have been awful against them this year with Perk on the floor. He is completely useless against them from a matchup perspective.

Contact during the shooting motion even after a ball has been released is considered a shooting foul. You can sometimes see a guy go up for a shot not get hit and come down and land on the defenders foot, that is now considered a foul, a change after they noticed players (cough Bruce Bowen) were doing to mess up a players landing and causing potential injury. The question is what amount of contact has to be made to be a foul. I look at that replay and only see him get grazed so I really dont think its a foul personally, I believe most officials would agree that it has to be somewhat impactful not just a graze across the arm, something that noticeably affects the shooters motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    I've got a question about fouling. Is such ... err 'mild' hand-to-hand contact should even be considered a foul after a shot being made?
    I think by definition it is a foul, but as I said in post #2310, the refs didn't call it. The refs usually dictate the way a game goes. Sometimes they let a lot of contact go by or sometimes they call a foul for every little thing. And that was just poor officiating because on another night that Wade touch would have been a foul.

"Should" it have been a foul? I think so yes. You never touch someone as they're shooting or you foul them, that's that.

-----

Raymond Felton out 4-6 weeks NO he's on one of my fantasy teams. (And ironically last night he said "I don't care if I lower my stats and FG % if I play injured, I just wanna be out there." I was thinking to myself like, Stfu you'd be fucking up my fantasy team if you did that.) I really like him too.

I told you Knicks were gonna get injured.

Oh and apparently Gerald Wallace called out teammates since Nets suck and lost to Bucks again last night. ("Again" being their last 13 games against them.)

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 12:11 PM ----------

Seriously lol? 4 of my players were injured. No wonder Conscript was 8-1 to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nets fired Avery Johnson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Nets fired Avery Johnson.
    I wonder who they gonna sigh as a replacement. Sloan, Brown, SVG or will they go for Phill.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    I wonder who they gonna sigh as a replacement. Sloan, Brown, SVG or will they go for Phill.
    Sloan you can cancel out unless they are moving Williams lol. SVG you can cross off since they certainly still have Howard aspirations. Mike Brown can't coach offense the exact issue that Brooklyn is dealing with. Phil is a long shot probably. I'd say they play it out with Carlesimo for the rest of the season and then go after a college guy but who would they chase? Calipari has already been there and dealt with the Nets organizational bullshit with the last owners. Would he be willing to come back? Would Coach K even consider an NBA move? Izzo gets tons of talk and frankly he might consider it as MSU is rapidly becoming the second banana in this state to the Wolverines again.