Personally I see MVP as the player who had the best season while staying relevant to the team's success. Not just the best player, the best season (best player is too easy to pick the same guy every single year until they completely fall off). And being relevant means you had an important impact on your team, so in the case of Kevin Love ya he dominated a lot.. but his team couldve just as easily missed the playoffs without him around, so the value is greatly diminished. Regardless of him playing they are a lottery team this season. I also hate when someone gives a case for MVP because the team played badly without them, you should not be rewarded for missing games and not being out there to help your team win *cough Steve Nash*

Anyways I wanted to make a quick point about something that kinda bothers me. I constantly hear talk about how good James Harden is and what a great pick he was for the Thunder and I ask people to stop and think.. was he really? This guy was the 3rd pick of the draft... The 3rd overall pick, a very high draft choice. I believe the 3rd pick should be a borderline franchise player for it to be considered successful. Yes hes not a bust and a good player but hes no superstar or anything and is still coming off the bench, nothing worthy of all the praise hes given for his selection. I dont understand why people view this as a great pick, it isnt a bad one I guess but nothing I would be that proud of. The only case that can really be made for him is that the people picked after him havent turned into better players as of yet, the only arguable ones are for Tyreke Evans and Steph Curry (jury is still out on how good Ricky Rubio will be).

EDIT: Forgot Ty Lawson hes pretty good too
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-05-13 at 01:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gasol must have got the message last night that if he doesn't show up for game 7 he will absolutely be done in LA at the draft when they trade him.

Lets go Grizz.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 03:40 PM ----------

Grats Grizzlies on not showing up for the biggest game of the year. It is hard to lose a game when the opponent shoots 38%, but shooting 33% yourself will do it. OJ Mayo went 1-10 from the field, Conley 2-13, etc.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 03:41 PM ----------

Spurs in 5, Thunder in 5 are my western predictions

Grats to the Clippers... fml LA traffic is going to start sucking.

Thursday: Kings at the Stapples Center
    Friday: Lakers at the Stapples + Dodgers @ Dodger Stadium
    Sat: Lakers and Clippers at the Stapples + Dodgers @ Dodger Stadium
    Sunday: Kings and Clippers at the Stapples + Dodgers @ Dodger Stadium

I heard people say the floor is a lot more slick after a Hockey game too. I hope it doesn't cause any injuries.
    Last edited by Windry; 2012-05-13 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    How do you decide who has the most "value" in his team. The Bulls showed that they can win without their MVP and not just win but finish as the number 1 seed, does that mean he is not most valuable?
    No, I did not support Rose winning MVP last year when he did win it. It was clearly a "Spite" pick against lebron james, when someone such as Dwight Howard was MUCH more valuable to his team then Rose is. Not saying Rose is terrible, but howard meant more to his team. Just like this year paul/kobe mattered much more to there teams then lebron did. Lebron really should not even be eligible for an MVP as long as he and wade are both on the heat by my standards, as they are both equally valuable. And yes, I know about there stats without wade and without lebron.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 04:41 PM ----------

As an aside, Vogel may have a point with flopping/favoritism towards the heat. This game is hilarious with the fouls being called differently for each team. Indiana 24 fouls, miami 11. Not even a playstyle difference, just flat out different calls. Good thing for Indiana that the heat are missing tons of free throws.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 04:42 PM ----------

It all goes back to wade. If wade drives, they call a foul every single time, no matter what. It is just sickening the calls that he gets, compared to someone like Kobe, who gets hacked constantly with no calls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    It all goes back to wade. If wade drives, they call a foul every single time, no matter what. It is just sickening the calls that he gets, compared to someone like Kobe, who gets hacked constantly with no calls.
    Oh fucking please. Kobe doesn't get calls? Kobe has at least one ring because he gets all the calls in close games. Kobe is at the heart of the biggest officiating favoritism scandal in the NBA ever. Kobe was 3rd in the NBA in FT attempts this season, six behind James having played 104 more minutes and ~50 behind Durant.

Anyone ever wonder if the NBA calls down and tells coaches to take useless timeouts to extend games for more commercials? With under a minute and the Pacers down by 7, they let the Heat bring the ball up and run off 20 seconds before LeBron makes a shot. Then trailing by 9 they call a timeout on the inbound. Why? They had already conceded the game by not fouling to extend the game when down by 7. The NBA needs to kill off the massive amount of timeouts teams get. Efficiency is actually worse when you use timeouts to set up plays (there is a rather significant drop off in shooting percentage following a timeout) because it allows the other team to set up/change personnel.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 06:36 PM ----------

Lebron really should not even be eligible for an MVP as long as he and wade are both on the heat by my standards, as they are both equally valuable.
    Kobe has as many max salary/All Stars on his team as LeBron James. The Lakers are AWFUL in games when Bynum isn't performing. Your argument is completely invalid. Except for the Chris Paul part. He absolutely deserved more votes than he got.

The MVP breakdown ended up being 85 firsts for LeBron, 24 first for Durant, 6 for Paul, 4 for Tony Parker, and 2 for Kobe(box score only people). LeBron had 9 3rds, 1 4th, and 1 5th so every voter did at least have him on their ballot. Those last 11 people must not watch basketball though, especially the guy who had him in 5th. That is the classic I have to include him or people are going to call me out for being a completely biased moron (like all the Chicago voters with their DPoY, 6MoY, and MVP votes). Derrick Rose got a 3rd place vote while having played half the season lol. Howard got a third, fourth, and three fifths while completely destroying his teams chemistry. Sometimes you have to wonder if people actually watch the sport or follow it with their votes.

Kobe broke mike bibbys nose with an elbow going after the ball and they called the foul on bibby. How about when gasol's hand bent the rim blocking corney lee's game winning shot vs orlando a few years ago in the final, the rim moves its goaltending. Plenty of examples, the lakers benefit more than any other team from the refs. The heat are catching up but they arent getting the laker calls yet.

After another no show in a big game i dont understand how people can still compare kobe to mj in terms of skill. Kobe isnt the best player on his team in big games (shaq era etc), jordan was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTjOPImyts

As a long time Laker fan, Kobe absolutely got a ridiculous amount of calls... in the past, especially against Sacramento in 2002. I also honestly think that Sacramento deserved to win the title that year, and the record books should have an asterisk next to the 2002 season.

That being said, I absolutely agree with Twiddy. Having watched the Heat in all their playoff games, it's ridiculous the amount of calls they're getting. It is on a level where I would argue that the referees need to be re-investigated after this season. Having watched all the games of the 2002 Sacramento/LA series, and 5/6 of the Miami Heat games this post season, I'd say it is definitely on par with the scandal in 2002.

I also absolutely agree with Vogel that the Heat are the biggest flopping team in the NBA. Today's game really highlighted it too, which I found funny as hell. It's as if the Heat said, "You think we flop a lot?! You haven't seen anything yet!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    As a long time Laker fan, Kobe absolutely got a ridiculous amount of calls... in the past, especially against Sacramento in 2002. I also honestly think that Sacramento deserved to win the title that year, and the record books should have an asterisk next to the 2002 season.

That being said, I absolutely agree with Twiddy. Having watched the Heat in all their playoff games, it's ridiculous the amount of calls they're getting. It is on a level where I would argue that the referees need to be re-investigated after this season. Having watched all the games of the 2002 Sacramento/LA series, and 5/6 of the Miami Heat games this post season, I'd say it is definitely on par with the scandal in 2002.

I also absolutely agree with Vogel that the Heat are the biggest flopping team in the NBA. Today's game really highlighted it too, which I found funny as hell. It's as if the Heat said, "You think we flop a lot?! You haven't seen anything yet!!"
    Yes, back then, kobe sure did. Have you WATCHED any lakers games this postseason? Every time kobe shoots someone is slapping his arm, and no calls.

People living in the past are hilarious. Kobe gets zero respect from the officals now, especially compared to wade. If you played a drinking game where you took a shot at every ridiculous call they make for the heat and then on the other end do not make it for the other team, you would be dead before the end of the first half.

One thing I am glad to see is all the laker haters out here saying that Kobe has as much help as Lebron. Please, Wade is greater then everyone on the lakers not named bynum or gasol combined into one super player.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 10:34 PM ----------

I do find it hilarious how many people that are just outright Kobe/laker haters that say he still gets all the calls, when that all changed a few years back. Please, watch a game and tell me the same thing.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 10:35 PM ----------

Oh, and by the way, keep hating. No matter how much you hate Kobe, Lebron "The big flopperino" James will never have anywhere near his level of titles. Keep enjoying your pointless regular season MVP trophy lebron

The Lakers have arguably the second best center in the NBA in Bynum. They have one of the better scoring post players in Gasol. They have a superior defender/rebounder/3point shot man in Artest. Their depth is questionable, but with Kobe and Sessions they probably have the second best starting five in the league (on paper). Let's not pretend the Lakers have no talent, they're just dysfunctional. The Heat have a slightly better group, but they aren't miles ahead of everyone else like people think. Kobe went 6 for 24 and won the Finals MVP, so let's not get too hasty throwing out the pointless MVP trophy lines.

I do find it amusing that people still think LeBron is the biggest flopper in the league. The Heat have ridiculous foul discrepancies (at times) because of a couple factors. One, their two best players, highest scorers, and ball handlers play a reckless style that drives the lane a lot. They thrive on fast breaks. It's a style that, by it's nature, draws a lot of fouls. Two, they get marginal calls every time. If something is 50/50 it goes in favor of James or Wade. Welcome to being a superstar in the NBA. That's happened for a long long time. If it's close, it benefits the star. It just does.

Oh by the way, in the regular season the Knicks were the seventh most penalized team in the NBA this year. The Pacers were third. The Heat were 17th. Let's not let a little thing like tendencies and trends mess up a good argument though.

Please dont get me wrong, I have nothing against the heat (Though lately Lebrons "I am the best, I am the king!" attitude is hilariously stupid) I have something against this style of basketball officiating. Saying they get every single call because they are a superstar is stupid. There should be no preference for who the player is, if its a foul, its a foul. Half the crap they call now are just lame. Watching these games, then watching old games on youtube or nba network just makes me sad.

The biggest problem is Wade. They will literally call anything anyone does to him a foul, at anytime. From the heat/dallas finals, I could literally not believe the calls he was getting/some of the things they were calling fouls. And it is still happening today. All he has to do is drive, and if he brushes against someone, it is a foul now. On the person he brushes. Two shots for Wade! is all I hear, over and over when I watch heat games.

On your second point, that it is tendencies and trends..are you just insane? That has literally nothing to do with the fouls that are being called. Making excuses for the heat having a 15 ft attempt lead at one point in the game (Later it got closer, when it no longer mattered) when it was utterly ridiculous is just sad.

So because the pacers are the third most penalized team in the nba regular season, it is fine for the refs to keep calling ticky tack bullshit on them? Is that basically what you are trying to say?

And to the last point, about the heat (And specifically, lebron) being the biggest floppers: It is flat out true. I can forgive "King James" mightier then thou attitude at times; it was even somewhat amusing seeing him lose but still act superior to everyone. However, this new trend, of the strongest pound for pound man in the nba flying across the floor at a slight touch (Watch the games. Please. happens 3-4 times a night) just to draw a foul? It may be a smart "tactic" but it also makes you look like you are desperate for a title (Which he is at this point, by the way)

Lebron Will never have as good of a career as jordan (And nobody else probably ever will) He will never have as good of a career as Duncan. As Kobe. As Larry Bird. All of these people have/had something that lebron does not, and if he would just humble up and worry more about winning then looking like the best of all time, perhaps they would win. Though it is somewhat of a moot point with the insanely powerful roster they have.

Saying "Kobe went 6 for 24 and won finals mvp!" just proves that you are just another hater of Kobe. Guess what? it is for the series. Tell me. Who was more valuable in that series? Who should have won it? Who was the most valuable player for the lakers in that series? oh..it was Kobe. And he won, rightfully so.

You have completely blown your laker hatred out of the water with your ron artest comment. "They have a superior defender/rebounder/3point shot man in Artest." Yeah...Artest. Like 10 years ago artest. Second best starting five in the league? Please. OKC, Miami, SAS, Chicago (When all healthy, which is a moot point I guess) at LEAST have clearly better starting fives. Some of them have bench players that would start on over 20 teams in the league. There are more teams with arguably better, depending on how you rate Gasol and Bynum. (Sorry, Gasol had one good game. You have to be kidding if you expect 20+ and 15+ from him every night, or even once a postseason) Bynum is a complete unknown at this point, if he will show up to play or not.

And through all of this, I am not even a "lakers fan" They are probably my fifth or sixth favorite team in the league, I just find it hilarious that so many people hate them so much(Jealousy is a harsh mistress I guess)

Teams I would rather win the title then the lakers, right now, in this postseason: Spurs, Celtics, OKC, Indiana, Philly. If you include teams not in the postseason? Add Minnesota (hometown) PHX, Supersonics (oops never mind)

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 02:17 AM ----------

And by the way, the only thing that kept the Heat in the game after Bosh's injury was the ridiculous amount of FT's they took the rest of the half.

15+ Year Old Account

Lebron Will never have as good of a career as jordan (And nobody else probably ever will) He will never have as good of a career as Duncan. As Kobe. As Larry Bird. All of these people have/had something that lebron does not, and if he would just humble up and worry more about winning then looking like the best of all time, perhaps they would win. Though it is somewhat of a moot point with the insanely powerful roster they have.
    Humbling up and playing has NOTHING to do with winning. Kobe and Jordan are two of the biggest on court, and off court, assholes in NBA history. Kobe is a dick in the media constantly. He constantly berates his teammates. Jordan was one of the most braggadocios on court players ever. The tongue, the staredowns, etc. Don't sit here and even try and pretend that Kobe and Jordan won championships because they were humble, good old boys like Larry Bird. Kobe won multiple rings because he had amazing teammates and the greatest coach in NBA history. Jordan won championships because he had amazing teammates and the greatest coach in NBA history. Guess what LeBron hasn't had prior to last season, amazing teammates and the greatest coach in NBA history. Now that he finally has amazing teammates everyone is all "screw LeBron for buying rings." You people are such hypocrites. Jordan doesn't win multiple rings without Jackson and his teammates. It doesn't happen. His greatest single season ever they were knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Kobe doesn't win multiple rings without Shaq/Gasol/Bynum and Jackson. Those guys maybe get one on the backs of their greatness, but they don't get 6 and 5.

Aside from the Pistons, there have been about ZERO teams that won championships without one or more stars. When the Spurs were dominate they had Duncan/Parker/Gino/Robinson. When the Lakers were dominate they had Kobe/Shaq/Gasol/Bynum. The Bird era Celtics had what four or five hall of famers. The 80s-90s Lakers had 2-3 hall of famers. The 90s Bulls had 2-3 Hall of Famers. People throwing LeBron under the bus because he plays with Wade are just insane.

And yes the free throws in the Heat game were a HUGE disparity. 38 to 28. The Lakers shot 9 more free throws than Denver in the deciding game 7.

Also, Miami isn't the biggest floppers in the NBA. That title hands down goes to the Clippers. There isn't a team in the league that flops more or whines about calls more than the Clippers.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    That has to be sarcasm unless you didn't watch game 6 of the 2002 WCF. The disparity in the Heat's calls (~+10 per game this post season because New York is awful at drawing fouls) isn't even remotely close to the pure insanity of that game. The Heat aren't getting calls when they break people's faces open with elbows. They aren't getting calls on steals or blocks. They aren't getting that many bad calls at all. They are certainly getting some terrible ones, but game 6 of 2002's WCF is the shining beacon of poor officiating and if you think the Heat's playoffs so far even hold a candle to it go watch the highlights on Youtube. Their playoffs so far aren't even comparable to the 2006(?) Miami/Dallas Finals in which Wade got such a ridiculous advantage in calls it was pathetic (imo the NBA was trying to save Miami as an organization as they were struggling prior to that iirc). It isn't even comparable to 2002.

Seriously? There will never be a time in the NBA that every game will have the team fouls be within, say, five of each other on any consistent basis. Why is it that in the NFL, if one team gets reamed with penalties and the other doesn't, then we all praise one team for discipline and not blame the refs? If one pitcher throws a no hitter and his opponent doesn't make it out of the third is it because the umpire called balls and strikes differently?

Are there some awful calls? Of course, I'm not so much of a homer that I don't see that. Is there some favoritism towards stars? Again, yes. And it works for every damn star in the league. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it happens. For you to laugh off an entire season of a team's tendency to foul a lot and claim that a foul disparity is entirely based on bad calls is ridiculous. You are what you are. If you spent the entire season fouling enough that you racked up the third most in the league, then you are a team that fouls a lot. So let's not be surprised when it happens.

Also, I'm not even a Laker or a Kobe hater. I'm the guy who was comparing him statistically to Jordan a few pages ago remember? I think the Lakers should be better than what they are. Chicago's starting five outside of Rose and Noah is pretty questionable. San Antonio's is old. OKC is probably better. Even if I accept your premise, the Lakers would still have the fifth best starting group in the league, so not exactly scrubs. Kobe won the MVP after the 6 for 24 game because he's Kobe and no one else distinguished themselves that series. My point was that an MVP doesn't suck when the series is on the line. If you want to call out LeBron for that, which you would be right in doing at this point in his career, then maybe Kobe wasn't the best example.

By the way, I watch every Heat game I can. I know he flops, and I've seen worse. Hell Wade is worse. That doesn't change the fact that if you drive the lane consistently you draw fouls. That's pretty much basic basketball strategy. And if it's a 50/50 between a charge and a block, guess who is getting the call?

The NBA doesn't want 80's basketball back though, that's why they instruct the refs to call things as they do. Ticky tack fouls and favoritism towards stars is here to stay. It leads to a higher scoring and more marketable product on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    That has to be sarcasm unless you didn't watch game 6 of the 2002 WCF. The disparity in the Heat's calls (~+10 per game this post season because New York is awful at drawing fouls) isn't even remotely close to the pure insanity of that game. The Heat aren't getting calls when they break people's faces open with elbows. They aren't getting calls on steals or blocks. They aren't getting that many bad calls at all. They are certainly getting some terrible ones, but game 6 of 2002's WCF is the shining beacon of poor officiating and if you think the Heat's playoffs so far even hold a candle to it go watch the highlights on Youtube. Their playoffs so far aren't even comparable to the 2006(?) Miami/Dallas Finals in which Wade got such a ridiculous advantage in calls it was pathetic (imo the NBA was trying to save Miami as an organization as they were struggling prior to that iirc). It isn't even comparable to 2002.
    No sarcasm... did YOU watch game 6 of 2002 wcf?
    - First off, simply using the number of fouls committed by each team is a terrible stat, and doesn't judge the bias of the referees. Some teams do indeed draw more fouls for going into the paint more, but more importantly, playing the foul game at the end when one team is down will really skew the numbers.
    - Next off, if you didn't know... Tim Donaghy did not referee that series. Game 6 was officiated by Dick Bavetta, Bob Delaney, and Ted Bernhardt.

- So logically a person should think one of the following: Tim Donaghy was the only biased and cheating referee and there was no cheating involved in the 2002 series, OR Tim Donaghy was telling the truth blowing the whistle after pleading guilty (and not even getting reduced sentence for blowing the whistle) and the NBA does try to rig certain games.

- There has been extensive independent research into that game, and they found that there were 9 very questionable calls in that game in favor of LA (7-2), and they analyzed that it unfairly cost the Kings 6 points in a 4 point game.

- Now no one has gone into the in-depth research of these playoffs, but when I put it to the eyeball test, I honestly believe that the Heat are getting roughly 6 or more extra points a game from bad calls.

- I of course, don't have the tools nor the time to do an in depth analysis for the Heat's playoffs this year, but what I'm saying is, my eyeball test is telling me it's suspicious, and someone should do the analysis.

- I did go back and re-watch game 6 of WCF in 2002, and I feel vindicated in my claim that the Heat are getting the same, if not more biased calls in their favor compared to that game.

- Unfortunately, I did not see the 2006 Finals, as I was out of the country at the time. Even if the calls were more biased in that series (which I can believe they were), it doesn't make the calls in these playoffs any less biased.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ference-finals
    ESPN article about the 2002, game 6.
    http://www.82games.com/lakerskingsgame6.htm
    This is the study that the ESPN article references.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZAi...A7501DA5A5E92C
    2002 WCF Game 6 on youtube
    Last edited by Windry; 2012-05-14 at 07:34 PM.

Dwayne wade did set an nba record in the 2006 finals with 98 free throws. Hard to say which series was more fixed 2006 or 2002.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...Performances-1

Greatest playoff preformance in the history of the game, such a joke. The nba makes their stars just like the wwe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Dwayne wade did set an nba record in the 2006 finals with 98 free throws. Hard to say which series was more fixed 2006 or 2002.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...Performances-1

Greatest playoff preformance in the history of the game, such a joke. The nba makes their stars just like the wwe.
    Ya that is such a joke. Wade had a hell of a series, but when you consider the disparity in calls I find it hard to call that the best performance ever. The 2002 WCF (game 6 only really) was awful, but as far as a whole series is concerned, 2006 Finals take the cake. You literally couldn't breathe on Wade without giving up two shots. At least this year the Heat are getting a good chunk of their calls by driving to the hoop. Wade could have been shooting from half court and would have gotten calls all day in 2006.

Looking over my my link again is further proof kobe is overrated, shaq is in the top 10 3 times, kobe isnt even on the page.

Looking over my my link again is further proof kobe is overrated, shaq is in the top 10 3 times, kobe isnt even on the page.
    Uh don't you think it's strange that you start off by criticizing that list as BS... and then in the next post, reference it as evidence Kobe is overrated?

Bs because of how it happened, the numbers dont lie. But they also dont tell you the refs made an nba superstar that day.

Take kobe off the floor when malone and peyton were there for the fourth quarter and they would of had another ring. The guy rarely shows up in big games unless their regular season. He often loses his team games by taking more shots than points scored.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bs because of how it happened, the numbers dont lie. But they also dont tell you the refs made an nba superstar that day.

Take kobe off the floor when malone and peyton were there for the fourth quarter and they would of had another ring. The guy rarely shows up in big games unless their regular season. He often loses his team games by taking more shots than points scored.
    Kobe is just consistently great. Kobe rarely has games where he doesn't put up 25 or so in the playoffs. He isn't the greatest closer in the NBA (despite what people say and by people I mean idiots*). He is consistently good though which is more than you can say for 99% of NBA players. He can absolutely take over games, not in the way Jordan did, which also makes him great because so few players do that, especially not with the frequency he does.

* Kobe the great clutch player is largely a myth. As of 2011, in his entire career including playoffs Kobe shot 36 of 115 on make it to win shots. That is a horrible 31%. From 03-09 he was 14 for 56 for a 25% make rate. Best in that limited time frame was LeBron by makes going 17 for 50, a still mediocre 34% and Melo by percentage shooting 13 for 27 good for 48%. This season alone in clutch time, defined as the last 5 minutes of a close game according to 82games, Kobe was 12th in the NBA averaging 36.3 points per 48 Clutch minutes. Kyrie Irving was the best at 56.4 but the Cavs have no options. LeBron was below Kobe a few slots at 33.2 points but he was 5th or 6th in the NBA in Assists in that time frame. Kobe's points numbers aren't damning, but his shooting percentage is. He put up that point number on 32% shooting which for lack of a better term was mother fucking terrible. Kobe shot roughly the same percentage in clutch situations as Ibaka, Jameer Nelson, and Afflalo.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 07:15 PM ----------

Artest had a pretty good game 7 apparently. On on ball defense, his guy went 1 of 15 for 3 points and he forced 2 turnovers in his 17 on ball plays. Pretty good. Going to need defense like that to even have a shot in this series.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-05-14 at 11:16 PM.

Interesting... Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley both picked the Lakers to beat OKC. I respect the hell out of their opinions, AND I'm a Laker fan, but I just don't see it happening. What am I missing?

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 08:29 PM ----------

Interesting, Bosh likely out for the rest of the series. Anyone think Indiana has a chance to win the series now?
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...s=iref:nbahpt1