It's over guys. And god knows Boston isn't gonna win in Miami on Saturday. It's fucking done deal for Boston, it's a shame. Guess I'm not gonna see a finals game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Rondo, maybe you should get up and play defense rather than laying on the ground looking for a call after you dove trying to get a charge.

If anyone can win a g7 in Miami it is the experienced Celtics, hopefully they can pull it out. And who knows, 7 minutes left, this game ain't technically over =p

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Hey Rondo, maybe you should get up and play defense rather than laying on the ground looking for a call after you dove trying to get a charge.

Classy comment ;P Are you denying that the heat were not getting back on defense because they were bitching at the refs? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Classy comment ;P Are you denying that the heat were not getting back on defense because they were bitching at the refs? :P
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIING. That comment by Rondo was awesome, he didn't mean any to disrespect anyone, just simply pointing out what was happening and honestly answering the question, something that is very rare in these days of "politically correct" sports.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    No not denying it. It happened a couple times for sure and had absolutely nothing to do with why they were losing. Just find it comical that the comment came from Rondo a guy who bitches at refs constantly, was suspended twice this season for contacting officials, and plays for a two that spent the first two games and the press conferences after bitching about calls. If you're going to make comments about guys make sure your own house is in order. Its like Ginobli calling someone out for flopping, which to my knowledge hasn't happened, but if it did it would be a complete joke.

Ugh, Miami is destroying Boston. I agree with Blue, I doubt Boston will win game 7. Props to LBJ on his monster game. I'm still a hater, but he's having an amazing game. I'm not going to argue bad officiating here either, I think it's been fair.

Grats to OKC fans as well. They certainly are a good team that went through a crazy route to the finals. I wouldn't say that they don't deserve to be in the finals, but I still believe they did not deserve to win game 6 against the spurs.

I guess it's going to be the match up everyone wanted...

SEATTLE SUPERSONICS vs ???????????? in the NBA FINALS!

Remember, KD was drafted by us up here in the PNW =D

OKC > MIA
    BOS > OKC

thats how i HOPE it plays out either way

15+ Year Old Account
    Way to take the fourth quarter off, again, LeBron. 4 points in the fourth is a mockery. 45/15/5 is pretty good though, but if he had a heart it would have been 50 or 55. You think Kobe or Jordan would go to the bench before they hit that mark in a playoff game? Just disgusting.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Optimuze View Post
    SEATTLE SUPERSONICS vs ???????????? in the NBA FINALS!

Remember, KD was drafted by us up here in the PNW =D

OKC > MIA
    BOS > OKC

thats how i HOPE it plays out either way
    OKC>Either one in my opinion. The only chance either one of these teams has is their superior defense, but even then OKC is just so deep, so young, and so damn great it is going to be a monumental task to beat them. Damn shame the Thunder aren't still playing up by you.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 11:06 PM ----------

I kind of hope this isn't Boston's last game. It would be a damn shame to see KG, Ray, and potential Pierce play their last game in Boston like this.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 11:07 PM ----------

Jeff Van Gundy just said Chalmers nutmeg'd a guy. I love JVG.

Boston crowd still cheering "Let's go Celtics," as their team is down by 20 ending the game. That's a great crowd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Screw the NHL for taking an extra day off and putting game 5 of the Finals on the same night as game 7 of this series.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Boston crowd still cheering "Let's go Celtics," as their team is down by 20 ending the game. That's a great crowd.
    Ya the Boston fans are great.

Boston fans just showed spirit and class cheering on their Celtics to head down to Miami, hopefully it motivates them a bit.

Meh it was uncalled for to keep cheering, since it was so visible how frustrated Big Three was.

That shit wouldn't happen in New York, MSG would be empty with 6 mins left if it was same game. (Hell. When Amare punched that Fire Extinguisher all the newspapers laughed calling him "Glasshole." We insult our own players...)

This was the game from James I've been waiting for for two years. No joking, no showboating, no bullshit. He had the locked in look on his face. Can't argue with the results. Wade still needs to get off his ass. Bosh looked alright though. Not many points, but he ran well, played decent defense and good minutes. Let's just hope we keep it up in game 7.

I think OKC matches up much better against Boston than Miami. Who on Boston is guarding Durant? Perkins can handle KG. Boston's only real mismatch is if Westbrook or Fish have to guard Rondo for long stretches, and Rondo is a questionable shooter. Playing OKC is like playing Miami if Miami had depth. Not that I think Miami will beat OKC either.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    This was the game from James I've been waiting for for two years. No joking, no showboating, no bullshit. He had the locked in look on his face. Can't argue with the results. Wade still needs to get off his ass. Bosh looked alright though. Not many points, but he ran well, played decent defense and good minutes. Let's just hope we keep it up in game 7.

I think OKC matches up much better against Boston than Miami. Who on Boston is guarding Durant? Perkins can handle KG. Boston's only real mismatch is if Westbrook or Fish have to guard Rondo for long stretches, and Rondo is a questionable shooter. Playing OKC is like playing Miami if Miami had depth. Not that I think Miami will beat OKC either.
    I know right? Sto all the bullshit and perform! and he sure did tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If Boston made even half the shots they were open for but missed, they'd be winning. Some terrible shooting.
    That goes both ways. Miami roleplayers have played one of their worst series in these 2 years against Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Way to take the fourth quarter off, again, LeBron. 4 points in the fourth is a mockery. 45/15/5 is pretty good though, but if he had a heart it would have been 50 or 55. You think Kobe or Jordan would go to the bench before they hit that mark in a playoff game? Just disgusting.
    What? The game was done. The Boston roleplayers didn't care, and the Heat players no longer cared. They were throwing underhand lob passes to each other along the perimeter.

When it's done, it's done and you don't pad the box score to humiliate your opponent. There's still one more game to play, you don't want to give Boston extra ammunition. Guys like Garnett thrive on that.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2012-06-08 at 08:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    What? The game was done. The Boston roleplayers didn't care, and the Heat players no longer cared. They were throwing underhand lob passes to each other along the perimeter.

When it's done, it's done and you don't pad the box score to humiliate your opponent. There's still one more game to play, you don't want to give Boston extra ammunition. Guys like Garnett thrive on that.
    That was sarcasm lol.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 10:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Meh it was uncalled for to keep cheering, since it was so visible how frustrated Big Three was.
    They kept cheering because that was potentially the last time they will ever see their Big 4 play together in Boston. The only one likely to be left there after this season is Rondo and maybe Pierce although I would trade him for assets if someone was interested. It is rebuild mode after this season. I appreciate them staying and cheering for these guys that brought them a title for the first time in forever and brought that team back from mediocrity.

Boston's and OKC's fans have made Miami's look like shit this week. I thought the crowd sticking around after a 20 point blowout to cheer their guys on was awesome. That's friggin dedication. OKC had one of the loudest professional crowds I've heard in a long time. That place is a mad house.
    Last edited by buck008; 2012-06-08 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    Boston's and OKC's fans have made Miami's look like shit this week. I thought the crowd sticking around after a 20 point blowout to cheer their guys on was awesome. That's friggin dedication. OKC had one of the loudest professional crowds I've heard in a long time. That place is a mad house.
    How about the fan throwing beer on Lebron when he's leaving the court, or the fan throwing the basketball at Wade his head. That's classy? Dedication?

I agree on OKC though. By far the best fans in basketball, but still worthless compared to what I'm used to in football here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Miami has always had a terrible fanbase in every sport. They aren't total douchebags like every Philly fan and most Boston fans. They are just completely disinterested in all of their teams. The Panthers are horribly supported. The Dolphins are horribly supported. They didn't care until LeBron got there and still don't care enough to show up even close to on time. OKC has a college atmosphere which is just great.