'nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
    1/8hc in 25m: ~500 guilds
    1/8hc in 10m: ~2500 guilds

'nuff said
    500 out of what?
    2500 out of what?
    You REALLY need to learn some math... it's not the amount of guilds that killed the boss, it's the % of the total guilds of that difficulty what matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post

Not sure how many have seen this, but its spot on :P
    Without competition anyone can win the gold :P
    I lol'd really really hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyphant View Post
    IF theres any question

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Dra...Ultraxion/10H/

Guilds doing ultrax 10 man in 5:17 seconds. There are three kills of Ultraxion in 25 man. Our kill was 6:04, 1 second before the hard enrage kills everyone. Also, the last minute is by far the hardest part of the fight. Balanced? I think not.
    Three legendaries in a 10-man raid. Thats what happens. Do the 25-man version with 8 legendaries and it becones easier, too.

'nuff said
    1/6 bosses that have been killed on heroic. Nice sample size.

Yes, all bosses bar blackhorn (so far) are easier. Was the same with firelands bar beth tilac.. Its a joke that guilds are getting beaten to realm firsts by worse 10 man guilds because its so much easier.

And if you want a start a usa vs eu debate, look at the past tiers and see who won, and wait and see who gets world first madness (hint: it wont be blood legion or vodka).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarn View Post
    want me to go
    Yes, go on, dude. Do you really want to tell me, that, if there would be only 2 guild running 25, say Paragon and mine. It would mean 100% 25 man killed Morchok and 50% guild killed 6/8, so 25 have to be so noob friendly and easy. While 10 man has 3 thousound kills but after all, its so hardcore that only 12% was able to do it.
    Now you are ridiculous. How can you even use relative numbers while most casual guilds are 10 man..

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    This is just funny as hell. They totally trash-talked 10-man last tier and now they can just about keep up with two 25-man guilds that are a lot worse then them. Oh the irony.
    Are you really that stupid? seriously? the guilds they are "just about keeping up with" had a whole day headstart, so like 20 hours extra raiding and paragon are on the same level on them.. really it just shows how good they are and how far ahead of the competition they are because theyre right behind them.

'nuff said
    and the number of 10 man and 25 man guilds... whithout those numbers counting the number of kills is useless, anyhow, as i said some bosses will be easier or 10, others on 25

Quote Originally Posted by Zireael View Post
    I don't know what is harder, but from wow progress i can tell what people prefer and are more successfull with:
    H: Morchok (25): 663 (21.55%)
    H: Warlord Zon'ozz (25): 64 (2.08%)
    H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (25): 12 (0.39%)
    H: Hagara the Stormbinder (25): 16 (0.52%)
    H: Ultraxion (25): 3 (0.10%)
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn (25): 2 (0.06%)
    H: Spine of Deathwing (25): 0 (0.00%)
    H: Madness of Deathwing (25): 0 (0.00%)

H: Morchok (10): 2941 (12.54%)
    H: Warlord Zon'ozz (10): 129 (0.55%)
    H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (10): 271 (1.16%)
    H: Hagara the Stormbinder (10): 39 (0.17%)
    H: Ultraxion (10): 24 (0.10%)
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn (10): 4 (0.02%)
    H: Spine of Deathwing (10): 0 (0.00%)
    H: Madness of Deathwing (10): 0 (0.00%)

4,5 times more ppl killed Morchok on 10man
    Twice more ppl killed Warlord on 10man
    22 times more ppl killed Unsleeping on 10man
    Twice more ppl killed Hagara on 10man
    8 times more ppl killed Ultraxion on 10man
    Twice more ppl killed ship on 10man

Its preference of players and i can respect it, but apart from Hagara, i cannot see 25 being easier to 10 man.
    Hagara wasn't too bad on heroic 10. I think it was pretty even between 10 and 25, as easy on both ... Killed in 10 man PTR in about 2h of tries, didn't get a 25m kill but didn't have more than 22 in raid either so ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dakalro View Post
    Hagara wasn't too bad on heroic 10. I think it was pretty even between 10 and 25, as easy on both ... Killed in 10 man PTR in about 2h of tries, didn't get a 25m kill but didn't have more than 22 in raid either so ...

Let me tell you this, Hagara is 5x harder than she was on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by dakalro View Post
    Ptr Hagara isn't even comparable to the live version...
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Lets take a look at the facts. And to be clear I'm talking about for progression. Of course you can over come some of these on farm content.

25 man has:
    - More battle rezes
    - Allows you to finish a boss with people dead
    - A faster gear acquisition rate
    - Allows for a larger roster to cover absences

10 man has:
    - 1 Battle Rez
    - Almost no chance of finishing a boss with 1 person dead
    - A slower gear acquisition rate
    - Smaller rosters with less options for comp and people to cover for absences

I think its pretty clear. 10 mans are more challenging, but hey if I have to choose more challenging vs. herding cats, I choose more challenging.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    Three legendaries in a 10-man raid. Thats what happens. Do the 25-man version with 8 legendaries and it becones easier, too.
    Our kill he was referring to (6:04) we had 9 legendaries, wasn't really easier, and we were definitely never going to beat the enrage by 43 seconds like a 10 man (with our strategy/setup anyway)

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    We 7 heal it.
    7 heal Ultraxion? Can't imagine why you would need that many. If you're talking about Yor'sahj, we 5 healed that too.

10 Man & 25 Man are the same difficulty. Some fights are easier in different situations, but it balances out to be equal. 10 Man has its own issues, like lack of buffs, roster issues and more, and 25 has issues that 10 doesn't, like space limitations and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    Let me tell you this, Hagara is 5x harder than she was on PTR.
    we made a huge error in judgement by killing the two bosses before hagara to get an easy HM kill on her this week.

fucking.

lightning.

damage.

and any of this matters to anyone is what way? These guilds dont represent a damn thing to the general community other then they are over privileged and damn near given everything on a platter, then they get caught CHEATING and we should feel sorry for any of them?

As for one content being easier then the other, 10 man has always been more difficult overall compared to 25 man. Sure there are bigger hits in 25, but you have that many more healers to cope with it, same with damage output needed.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    oh jeez thats really rough are your resto druids chaining thorns on the tanks and stuff like that

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    You're pretty much asking for a EU vs USA discussion..

And yeah, Paragon/Ensidia got 99% of their mains banned, and they still can compete with BL?
    The minute any of their mains were banned, they should have been removed from the "race to first." A cheater is a cheater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    so, paragon, the worlds greatest wow guild is rank 3 while doing an "easier" raid, however Blood Legion is sticking to 25's and has rank 1? can one of you awesome, super elite 25m kids explain this to me?

u s a

u s a

<3
    fuck you and fuck america, the world would be a better place without usa, they deserve to get nuked