Deleted

Warlord Zon'ozz 25 Heroic

Hi all,

I have a simply questions.

This night I saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ur92s7EPM.

There are only a Fire Mage in ranged to hit de ball, and the rest of the raid behind boss.

My question is... how can the same player (Fire Mage) bounce the void without dying?

Thank You all
    Last edited by mmocd6f2cc816c; 2011-12-09 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Cauterize.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniablo View Post
    Cauterize.
    Cauterize every 15 seg?

Deleted
    Oh I thought you were talking about solo soaking, the orb explode radius is huge compared to its hit box, when the mage hits it, it still damages the entire raid.

Deleted
    I have a question about phase 2 or "the black phase". How do you split your raid during it? I'm talking about 25man and HC ofc

Quote Originally Posted by isianfas View Post
    Cauterize every 15 seg?
    tank <---->raid<---> mage (or any range)

The tank and mage are the ones triggering the bounces, but the raid is in range to soak both hits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post

The tank and mage are the ones triggering the bounces, but the raid is in range to soak both hits.
    I get it, thank you

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post

Or you could use a rotation of single bouncers and cut your healing requirements drastically.

Priest ---> Raid ----> Priest ----> Raid ----> Mage ----> Raid etc, using however many bounces you need with this strat. I think we did 9 > 7 > 7 on our kill

Quote Originally Posted by spewizm View Post
    Or you could use a rotation of single bouncers and cut your healing requirements drastically.

Priest ---> Raid ----> Priest ----> Raid ----> Mage ----> Raid etc, using however many bounces you need with this strat. I think we did 9 > 7 > 7 on our kill
    Easy for people to get out of range or the ball moving in a very awkward direction. One of the thing's that kept wiping us last night in our line of attempts.