Page 1 of 3
LastLast

It's like crack I swear

I'm checking my email waiting on a firm early access date like a crack addict looking for his crack dealer. It's soooo sad. I feel like I'm at the gate of an amusement park and they are smiling at us saying you can't come in yet. Thank god this isnt like black friday people may injure themselves trying to get into the game.

I preordered it pretty late :/ I'll finish exams monday then die of boredom before I get to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Pretty sure invites are given the day you get access so don't expect an email till maybe the 13th
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

I've been playing in Beta for months - so it's like they took my crack away from me, and now I'm suffering withdrawal and it's slowly and painfully killing me I WANT MY GAME BACK!!! >.<;

Deleted
    They said emails will be sent the same day you get access, do not expect one until the 13th at the earliest.

They have announced officially that invites will be emailed out beginning on Dec. 13 at 7:00 am. No need to refresh your inbox until then

Ouch. I was in beta and by the end it did completely opposite for me - kill any desire to actually buy the game at release. Maybe in a few months...
    This always happens, I should just stop signing up for those things. I burn out on games really fast. Same thing happened with Cata beta, by the time it came out I didn't really want to play it anymore.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    They have announced officially that invites will be emailed out beginning on Dec. 13 at 7:00 am. No need to refresh your inbox until then
    Darth Vader voice "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Ouch. I was in beta and by the end it did completely opposite for me - kill any desire to actually buy the game at release. Maybe in a few months...
    This always happens, I should just stop signing up for those things. I burn out on games really fast. Same thing happened with Cata beta, by the time it came out I didn't really want to play it anymore.
    Same with me, played a bunch in the weekend beta with hardly any sleep, ended up with me mostly being dissapointed and bored with it already, get a feeling that this mmo is gonna be quite a niche one, once people start seeing it for what it really is after it is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's even worse is I read the thread title as "It's like crack I Swtor".

I think I need to get more rest.

All I could think about after reading this thread is BJ Novak from the Office yelling "I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING IS LIKE CRACK..... WHEN OBVIOUSLY THEY'VE NEVER DONE CRACK BEFORE!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistarama View Post
    Same with me, played a bunch in the weekend beta with hardly any sleep, ended up with me mostly being dissapointed and bored with it already, get a feeling that this mmo is gonna be quite a niche one, once people start seeing it for what it really is after it is released.
    interesting. i did the same. got several characters past 14 and a sniper to 18.

i still absolutely cannot wait until my EA email shows up. hoping for the 15th.

If you pre-ordered before or on 02/11/11 then you will get in on the 13th. If it was after that you will need to wait.

This is why I am glad I pre-ordered day 1.

07/21/2011- Day one access, here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    If you pre-ordered before or on 02/11/11 then you will get in on the 13th. If it was after that you will need to wait.
    I'd like to see where you got that info from. Any chance on a link to some source?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as I am able to play on the 20th without too long of a queue or consistent disconnects I'll be happy. Sure early access would be great but hey I just want a successful game that is fun to play.

Deleted
    Counting your chickens before they have hatched there, Bioware has not given out any specific time for anybody yet.

Ignore this guy, backwards date and all.

No "ranges" such as this have been announced, nor will they be.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I have been dreaming about this playing this game every night for about a week. I am so disappointed when I wake up in the morning.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    That is false actually. I recieved my email two days ago informing me I would have early access starting 12/13/2011 @7am est. I preordered the 2nd day it became available.