Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Saw this live on the VGAs. Blew my mind!

This is by far the best cinematic by Blizzard to date.
    it's a very good cinematic, but please don't talk out of your ass. blizzard has made much better cinematics than this.

Deleted
    Amazing cinematic!

Awesome cinematic, good job!

Deleted
    The Diablo 3 cinematic was just plain epic, love it. and correct me if im wrong, but did Leah's eyes change? pretty sure they were different in previous trailers.

Awesome animations, but the eyes are still "dead".

Deleted
    I found the cinematic disappointing. The asian looking girl is totally out of place.

Okay so after seeing this im saying to myself why does the game look nothing like this? Heck Cancel the game and make a movie or serveral movies using this CGI absolutley stunning. I'll end up just watching the cinematics over and over again if they all look this good. But serioulsy blizzard just start making movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic cinematic the pencil style is an amazing piece of art

Deleted
    Very nice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SickCilia View Post
    Okay so after seeing this im saying to myself why does the game look nothing like this? Heck Cancel the game and make a movie or serveral movies using this CGI absolutley stunning. I'll end up just watching the cinematics over and over again if they all look this good. But serioulsy blizzard just start making movies.
    "They" are. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    I found the cinematic disappointing. The asian looking girl is totally out of place.
    Asian looking? Not every girl looking like a plank happens to be Asian.

She's a young girl/woman. And remember that Diablo is set in a medieval world, where 'regular people' didn't tend to be 'voluptuous' - further accentuating the skinny facial features.

Deleted
    That's the reason why all current WoW cinematics (including the MoP preview) were crap. I'm glad that a multi billion $ company is able to manage its resources.. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    That's the reason why all current WoW cinematics (including the MoP preview) were crap. I'm glad that a multi billion $ company is able to manage its resources.. LOL!
    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about, then. These cinematics take a hell of a lot of work, which is why WoW's ones usually come out a month or two before the expansion itself, not with the preview. The cinematics for expansions make use of the in-game engine because it's much cheaper and easier than a full blown cinematic experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    Ever thought of a reason why western games, such as WoW and even including GW2 and SWTOR had such bad graphics? Because people are afraid of awesome graphics looking too much like anime, and instantly start complaining about it.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vadre View Post
    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about, then. These cinematics take a hell of a lot of work, which is why WoW's ones usually come out a month or two before the expansion itself, not with the preview. The cinematics for expansions make use of the in-game engine because it's much cheaper and easier than a full blown cinematic experience.
    And how did you prove my point wrong now? Right, you didnt. Remove all of the junk in your post and you said about nothing really interesting.

Deleted
    Saw a lot of much better cinematic. The intro of the video really reminded me of God of War/Darksiders.

Amazing! That cinematic sent chills down my spine.

it's a very good cinematic, but please don't talk out of your ass. blizzard has made much better cinematics than this.
    someone having an opinion on something that differs from yours doesn`t make them wrong/talking out of their ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    someone having an opinion on something that differs from yours doesn`t make them wrong/talking out of their ass.
    Indeed but nontheless is he right with it.
    OH MY GOD EPIC CINEMATIC IT GAVE ME CHILLS!!!!
    Ehm,really? Nothing happened in there.What is your reaction on the SWToR cinematics which are far better than this?
    I bet...nothing cause it's not blizzard? I think i'm right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 cinematic was even better than the 4.3 cinematic

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw the cinematic in the book it instantly made me think of the guild wars 2 art style cinematic. The cinematic was OKAY at best. Nothing major though.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-12-11 at 01:18 PM.