Thread: Syria

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Woot I'm doing my english Oral on syria. Thanks for the information posted

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update: 78 death Friday in Syria while the day didn't end yet, no news about Thursday weirdly
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Always ask who benefits from all of this?
    It is Assad who is interested in killing his own people while already under threat of being removed from power or is it some other power who wants to remove him?
    I believe it is not in his best interest to kill civilians, however if I was an insurgent, I would do exactly that - try to destabilize the situation as much as possible by simply sniping civilians on the streets - government will get blamed and I don't care about any casualties - job done. Rest is done by mass media brainwashing people around the world into thinking Assad is a bad guy. It is really that simple.

Same thing happened in Libya when they started some fighting, then got UN to release some badly worded resolution and just used it to bomb it to hell.
    Similar thing happened when Russia "occupied" Georgia, yet nobody in the West was talking about how it started when Georgians used MLRS to wipe out half the town in their own country because that region refused to obey to Georgia government since USSR fell apart and claimed independence. Only thing different here is Russia can hit back, while all this countries can not.

And Egypt got their revolution - did anything change at all? As far as I know - noting at all, poor people are still poor, but few men in charge are different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually as arabian and living in arabic country, + passed Syria (didn't live there), lived in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, I know who is best benefit to shut his people up
    All arabic systems are tyranny systems, including Qatar (that no one talk about at all), Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman
    All of them are ready to slaughter half his "people" so other half live in total obedience
    Simplest example? Tunisia where all started, Ben Ali ordered mass slaughter anyone who oppose him, but since his men are also chickens and too afraid to die defending him, they ran away with him (or hiding and hope to be forgotten)
    For now I can't follow Syria as close as I was, because situation in Egypt is starting to boil again, specially after Muslims Brotherhood are trying their best to fool people that they are actually trying to do what is best to Egypt and not for them (they are as dirty as old system), and tbh they got long history of abuse from old system that make people sympathy with them

Daily update: 65death Saturday[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-01-30 at 12:02 AM ----------

<mod snip>

Syria
    Bashar, only hell in afterlife is enough for you
    please reserve a seat for our tyrant military council next to you, they will like the view there

I realize the picture was posted in good faith, to make a point, but it's really over the line for what is appropriate for the forums. - Dacien
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-02-07 at 06:09 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    "daily" update: No news there
    The free syrian army is increasing their operations against Bashar's militia
    Number of death is unknown from both sides
    Syria's freedom seems to coming closer finally

and in Egypt we still have tyrant military council who torture and abuse anyone who oppose him after over 60years (Mubarak was leader of the tyrant council before he was "removed", same for Sadat and Abd El Naser)
    Thrall

as an arab i believe that we should go there and help them, funny fact we are just a bunch of slaves to our leaders, most of them dont want him gone, coz it may be their turn after him.

am not sure if posting gore clips is allowed, people really need to know what the syrian are facing.
    Last edited by habitsbreaker; 2012-02-07 at 05:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    as an arab i believe that we should go there and help them, funny fact we are just a bunch of slaves to our leaders, most of them dont want him gone, coz it may be their turn after him.

am not sure if posting gore clips is allowed, people really need to know what the syrian are facing.
    The arab world have a pretty much solid history the last centuries to be either run by the the western world or by a totalitarian regime.
    As much as most arab leaders watch on in horror, they are still afraid what would happen if their people rose up against them in their own countries.
    It is really the same with the nutcase vetos by China and Russia. Not their trade or that they dont care they are just scared shitless if world opinion would enable internal uprising in their own countries (or international interventions but that is ruled out in both cases).
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-02-07 at 06:00 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a mod remove the horrible video I posted? It is been a while I update about Syria because... well Egypt is in same boat now
    Yesterday they shot a woman with her baby (Egypt), she turtled around him defending him, while she was in bloody mess, the baby luckily isn't hit
    I have no idea what to do, powerless and losing faith, the only good thing I know is if the try of revolution dies in Egypt, I won't be left alone, the tyrant system will take its vengeance on everyone who opposed him, and they will "chat" with me

My question here: I can't post what happens there in these forums? I got some pictures update of horrible events that may make you not be able to sleep, I don't sleep anyway so it won't make difference to me (I stay awake until I pass out literally since a while, I stopped dreaming since long time)
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Did a mod remove the horrible video I posted? It is been a while I update about Syria because... well Egypt is in same boat now
    Yesterday they shot a woman with her baby (Egypt), she turtled around him defending him, while she was in bloody mess, the baby luckily isn't hit
    I have no idea what to do, powerless and losing faith, the only good thing I know is if the try of revolution dies in Egypt, I won't be left alone, the tyrant system will take its vengeance on everyone who opposed him, and they will "chat" with me

My question here: I can't post what happens there in these forums? I got some pictures update of horrible events that may make you not be able to sleep, I don't sleep anyway so it won't make difference to me (I stay awake until I pass out literally since a while, I stopped dreaming since long time)
    you wana see a clip of a man face without anything under his nose, i cant believe that he i still alive

15+ Year Old Account

Sam all of us agree with you I think and we feel with you but there are kids visiting MMO-Champ now and then.
    As you know there is no Enter your age-legal sign thing when you enter the site.
    Therefor users are not allowed to post pictures showing nudity or in this case a child bathing in his or her own blood.
    You can make your point perfectly fine even without it. Most people see these images when turning on the news every evening.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-02-07 at 07:23 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    117death wednesday

translating picture to english:
    Lybia+ Revolution+ Blood+ Oil= Nato missiles
    Syria+ Revolution+ Blood- Oil= 2veto

If a nation want to live, it must have oil

On side note army is expanding in Egypt heavily, due to general invite for civil disobedience to stop the demonic SCAF, it seems we will be Syria v2 soon
    Thrall

15+ Year Old Account
    That is a gross simplification and you know it.

Deleted
    While I don't deny that Syria not having oil would be a reason for politicians not to want to go in guns blazing like Lybia but I believe that countries such as Britain who had a major role in Lybia are trying to push the UN into action here as well, Russia and China are the 2 Vito's for Syria but they had little or no involvment in Lybia.

Lybia+ Revolution+ Blood+ Oil= Nato missiles
    Syria+ Revolution+ Blood- Oil= 2veto

If a nation want to live, it must have oil

On side note army is expanding in Egypt heavily, due to general invite for civil disobedience to stop the demonic SCAF, it seems we will be Syria v2 soon
    To be fair here - both China and Russia were no exactly content with what was done in Lybia either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some nasty pictures of left-overs from children from Syria, I don't think I can post them anyway
    The real problem is Syria can't pay the bill for saving itself, Lybia got oil, Iraq got oil, Saudi Arabia got oil (and will be asking for help in next 10years at best, the system is tyrant there as usual), even Qatar system is tyranny, however Gulf (like Lybia) got enough money to make their people "happy", but stupid
    Gadaffi system wasn't poor, Lybia was floating on money (from Oil), had some of best world hospitals, people who go out to learn they pay for them (or so I heard), however it was tyranny in that no one is allowed to talk about what the system wants to do, and it is the same in arabian gulf
    Thrall

It's not up to the US or any other country to fight Syria's internal conflicts. Enough of the world-policing. Syria can and should handle itself. Or better yet, let the arab league handle this arab conflict. I always find it funny people like the Syrians are in the streets screaming Death to America when America does something they don't like, but when they need help they are screaming for America to save them.

meh, tired of these conflicts already -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally Saudi Arabia (a tyrant nation itself, but still) is threatening to military actions in less than 72hours to Syria if blood bath doesn't stop next 3 days (they kill people non-stop since a year by now already), surely the syrian demons will be "scared"
    I don't think any arabic country will military act alone without support from big players (EU or US), but at least I can hope

Greece started revolution, didn't catch any topic here about it at all (strangely)
    No posts from user Iron Dome, wonder where did he go?
    Egypt situation is still unclear as usual, and I really hope to start armed revolution since all peaceful methods resulted into failure
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    reviving this thread since I didn't find any update on Syria
    Don't forget mass slaughter that happens daily in Syria

Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh don't forget AQI is headed to syria as well that should be fun.
    Al Qaeda Iraq
    I find it humorous the terrorists return home to fight off their own governments... the funny part is if the US takes the side of the revolutionaries that means AQ and USA fighting alongside each other once again, nothing like a little bloodshed to bring friends back together.
    Last edited by Clevername; 2012-02-26 at 09:52 AM.