Deleted

[H] 10-man Reroll project, recruiting

The project

The goal of this project is to archieve a solid, friendly, progressing guild.

Sometimes a fresh start is needed to obtain a diffrent role. If you feel like you need undergo a perceptible change in your wow career, this project might be excatly what you need.

I among many people can confirm, that being accepted into an already established guild can be a long and difficult progress. That is where the benefits of a reroll project comes in handy. Everyone will be able to contribute to the progress of forming the guild. You wont spend endless hours trying to integrate with the groups which are present in a an old and well-established guild.

With this project you will everything be building up from scrath, and you will be contribute just as much as the rest of the guild.

It will be a 10 man guild with a maximum of 15 members. There will be no character transfer or lvl 85's joininig to "help" in any way.

The goal will be processing PvE-wise with a raiding with a maximum of 4 times a week.

Before starting recruiting members a core of 3-4 officers is needed.

If the text above sounds interesting to you, then send me a PM with an application of why you should be a part of this and then we will discuss the fundamentals of this project. Homepage and forums are up, but not yet to be open.

Thank you for your time.

Deleted
    bumping...

Deleted
    bumpy ride

Deleted
    Frontpage. Still looking for potential officers to lead the project.

Deleted
    sent you a pm

Interested! Any way I could contact you in-game to talk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastaphilasa View Post
    Interested! Any way I could contact you in-game to talk?
    Send me a PM and we'll talk ingame.