Deleted

Who can use assualt rifles and shotguns on the empire?

Who can use assualt rifles and shotguns on the empire?
    Classes? Companions?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Rifles - Operatives and Snipers, to a degree. Shotguns - noone, cept for maby a companion.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Rifles - Operatives and Snipers, to a degree. Shotguns - noone, cept for maby a companion.
    Wait what?
    To a degree?
    What does it means, sorry for my poor english.
    I'm operative lvl 29, can I use an assault rifle or I need a special talent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I take it you mean Assault Canons? Nope, can't use those.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you mean assault cannons as in the trooper commando gun, it's trooper exclusive. Bounty hunters get to dual wield blasters instead.

I know Operatives use 'assault rifles', known as blaster rifles in the game. Also, I think 'shotguns', called scatterguns in the game, are used by Snipers in their offhand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    If you mean assault cannons as in the trooper commando gun, it's trooper exclusive. Bounty hunters get to dual wield blasters instead.
    Ok i thought this, and is it normal that vendors in our zones sell those to us?
    I mean weapons like this.
    http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/1/subcatg/1

This question came to mind when i was looking at the Dromand Kass' Equipment Commendations vendor had for sale, and near the top of the list was an assault cannon. Why would they even have it when none of the Empire's classes can even use it?
    Last edited by crazysmacker; 2012-01-02 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestion View Post
    I know Operatives use 'assault rifles', known as blaster rifles in the game. Also, I think 'shotguns', called scatterguns in the game, are used by Snipers in their offhand.
    The scatterguns are used by smuggler scoundrels, as they don't get the dual-wield pistol, they need something that goes in their offhand. This works exactly like the agent's vibroknife I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Ok i thought this, and is it normal that vendors in our zones sell those to us?
    I mean weapons like this.
    http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/1/subcatg/1
    The Trooper Commando, is the only one that wields Assault Cannons : )

Assualt and operative i suppose
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

http://www.torhead.com/player-classes

Just going to leave this here as it should remove any question as to what classes can use what weapon. As far as companions I couldn't say though the above link does supply additional links to the companions of each class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    http://www.torhead.com/player-classes

Just going to leave this here as it should remove any question as to what classes can use what weapon. As far as companions I couldn't say though the above link does supply additional links to the companions of each class.
    Obviously I checked there but as we are at the beginning of the game it could be wrong having some errors, and yes...it doesn't say anything about companions weapons proficiency

Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    This question came to mind when i was looking at the Dromand Kass' Equipment Commendations vendor had for sale, and near the top of the list was an assault cannon. Why would they even have it when none of the Empire's classes can even use it?
    Same selection as the Republic side for that level planet.

Trooper Commando - Assault Cannon / Generator
    Trooper Vanguard - Blaster Rifle / Generator
    Smuggler Scoundrel - Blaster Pistol / Scattergun
    Smuggler Gunslinger - Blaster Pistol / Blaster Pistol

Agent Operative - Blaster Rifle / Knife
    Agent Sniper - Sniper Rifle / Knife
    Bounty Hunter Powertech - Blaster Pistol / Generator
    Bounty Hunter Mercenary - Blaster Pistol / Blaster Pistol

AFAIK Zenith (Consular Companion) uses Sniper Rifle on the Republic Side, don´t know if there is an Imperial Companion that uses Assault Cannon
    I will watch and wait as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I will laugh as dey grow to despise ya as I do.

-Vol'jin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudim View Post

AFAIK Zenith (Consular Companion) uses Sniper Rifle on the Republic Side, don´t know if there is an Imperial Companion that uses Assault Cannon
    He and Risha (Smuggler)