Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    The Digital Deluxe does NOT come with the VIP pass. Otherwise, I wouldn't be spending $150 on my CE. :P
    Yeah it does. It just doesn't grant access to the CE shop inside the VIP lounge.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting:
    "You must redeem a Product Registration Code for The Old Republic Standard Edition (Digital or Physical) before you can purchase of the Digital Upgrade Pack."

So is this something that will be available after Dec 20th? My order is in place with Origin and I'm registered for EA...
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2011-12-14 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I'm getting:
    "You must redeem a Product Registration Code for The Old Republic Standard Edition (Digital or Physical) before you can purchase of the Digital Upgrade Pack."

So is this something that will be available after Dec 20th? My order is in place and I'm registered for EA...
    That's what I'm assuming, because I couldn't do It either. It would've made more sense to do It before the 20th.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I'm getting:

So is this something that will be available after Dec 20th? My order is in place with Origin and I'm registered for EA...
    You should probably get the registration code at or after the 15th (before the 20th, that is), unless Origin is different from physical copies.

The website I (pre)ordered SWTOR at stated that they'll send it out on the 15th.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    I wish they gave you something physical instead of a bunch of virtual items for the upgrade price.
    Something physical with the Digital Deluxe version? right.

They had that, it's called the Collectors Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Something physical with the Digital Deluxe version? right.

They had that, it's called the Collectors Edition.
    I'm saying the deluxe edition shouldn't just be a bunch of virtual items. I don't care if it had digital in the name of the product. It's still 20 dollars for a bunch of stuff that has little to no value.

If they had some cool stuff like a steel case or an art book that'd be cool. Something intermediate in between the overpriced statues that infest all collector's editions these days.
    Last edited by Gerion; 2011-12-14 at 01:57 AM.

Deleted
    I'm saying the deluxe edition shouldn't just be a bunch of virtual items. I don't care if it had virtual in the name of the product. It's still 20 dollars for a bunch of stuff that has little to no value.

If they had some cool stuff like a steel case or an art book that'd be cool. Something intermediate in between the overpriced statues that infest all collector's editions these days.
    You do know that you don't have to buy it, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying the deluxe edition shouldn't just be a bunch of virtual items. I don't care if it had digital in the name of the product. It's still 20 dollars for a bunch of stuff that has little to no value.

Wouldn't be a Digital Deluxe Edition if it contained non-digital things
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    You do know that you don't have to buy it, right?
    Fewer people would buy it without the cool in-game shit the CE offers. The store, for example. I sure as hell don't want to miss out on all the awesome stuff in the store, but could give a single flying fuck about the music, statue, or other stuff in the CE. It would save me a hell of a lot of money if the DDE had all the in-game stuff, though.. I suppose that's the point, huh? :P

To sum up, for an OCD bastard like myself who wants access to all that good shit, you do have to buy it.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    $19.99 in the US. About the same to you overseas types, though in your own currencies. Read that on Rockjaw's twitter earlier. Glad it helped. :P
    Thanks much for the heads-up

Deleted
    pre-ordered the deluxe edition. so first thing im gonna do when i get early-access is shoot my training droid with my flaregun, mount my Holodancer on my STAP for onboard-entertainment and cruise around recording everything with the holo-cam

Is anyone else having trouble logging In on the SWTOR.com site? It keeps saying login failed. Login server down?

Deleted
    Can you use the STAP from any level?

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Eh, I would have to know If the Items are even worth It before I even upgrade. If the Items are worth the extra 10-20 bucks, then I might do It. We don't even know what the Holocam does. I'm more Interested In that then any of the other Items.
    i bought the dde, and i would say its not worth it. came with 4 gimmick things that havent left my cargo hold, a mount without the training (saves you a whopping 8k in game), and access to a 'vip lounge' (top of the imperial fleet) with a special vendor that sells one mount for 1,500,000 credits..

i dont regret buying the dde, but id definitely say its not worth it.

oh and the holocam lets you take screenshots in game.... yes, im serious, thats how gimmicky the items are.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 04:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reiyushin View Post
    Can you use the STAP from any level?
    no it follows the same rules as any other speeder. level 25 to use, 40,000 speeder level training.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    i dont regret buying the dde, but id definitely say its not worth it.
    Can't really say if it was worth the extra money, but I don't regret the upgrade.
    I think the STRAP looks better than the other level 25 speeders, but I was really disappointed that they changed the droid pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    oh and the holocam lets you take screenshots in game.... yes, im serious, thats how gimmicky the items are.
    Actually, it takes screenshots in first person mode without UI, so it's a nice way to do a quick screenshot.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Wish they offered this a couple of weeks ago when i had to contact support to cancel my standard so I could order a deluxe..
    They did. I upgraded to Dd from standard on the 18th. Cost was 12 euros or so i think.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 12:15 PM ----------

The Digital Deluxe does NOT come with the VIP pass. Otherwise, I wouldn't be spending $150 on my CE. :P
    Oh yes it does. The only difference between the two is you can't access a collectors edition vendor in the VIP room, you can buy the VIP room speeder though.