Question about some abilities from some classes

1. Sooth? How does it work in PvP-wise? All warrior/Bear/Dk work? Or only certain time? When is best time to use?

2. Dk spec's I never know DK before, I know somewhat about blood/unholy/frost presence (since I play mage so I assume it is like one type of armor). But how do I actually know which DK is in which spec? I know Frost is insane dps, blood is insane heal, and unholy is dotting good. So I want to know if DK should be focus by their spec and know what is incoming from Dk.

3. AMS from Dk last 5 sec, none of magic cc (sheep, fire impact, priest's scream, slow) right?

4. I know somewhat Dk can be silence and stop their certain skill? what are they? When is best time to silence Dk?

5. When I play mage/druid, I often got lock from rogue for like full 5-15 sec (maybe too much, but it seems long to me) that I can't do anything. When should I trinket/Ice block from it? What is longest rogue lock can do to a target without any interrupt cc?

Sorry it is a lots of questions, but they are Myst to me for long time and try to figure out how to counter them. Thank you very much.

Deleted
    Hi there

1. Yes, the druid can sooth all tank classes to remove Vengeance, plus it can remove enrages.

2. You can say a DK is:
    frost - if you see the icy talons buff
    unholy - if it has a pet
    blood - if it has whirling bones/abominations's might buff

3. During AMS damage spells hit the DK for very little, and magic CC does not land at all. AMS is extended to 7 sec with a glyph too.

4. Silencing a DK disables the use of all skills which are not direct weapon strikes (blood/death strike, frost strike, necrotic strike f.e)
    It's best to silence a DK in order to prevent AMS from activating or to prevent him from interrupting a spell cast.

5. You should use "blink" when you are stunned and it's off cooldown. You must trinket 6sec kidney shot if blink is on cooldown. You must ice block 5sec garrote silence if the rogue has the "shadow dance" buff and you don't have your shield and you think you might not survive it.

Hope it helps