how does SpellWeave buff work for the warlock??

I had my first try on madness of the deathwing and did 60000dps as a Destruction spec and found out that the most of the dps was by Spell weave.
    actually spell weave did more damage than my conflagration and immolate DoT. yes i were like wtf..

anyone know how it works and if you know more how it works for destruction warlock?

*cant post my picture cuz of weird URL thing that i dont kno
    Last edited by warlocker; 2011-12-08 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warlocker View Post
    I had my first try on madness of the deathwing and did 60000dps as a Destruction spec and found out that the most of the dps was by Spell weave.
    actually spell weave did more damage than my conflagration and immolate DoT. yes i were like wtf..

anyone know how it works and if you know more how it works for destruction warlock?

*cant post my picture cuz of weird URL thing that i dont kno
    That's... not right. Last time I was in there on Madness it was 4th at best. Perhaps there was a stealth buff to spellweave since then, but if not this suggests you may not be using an optimal rotation or have the best time management of your spec.

It seems everybody has diffrent number. some people has it bottom of the table or someone even has it at the most top dealt
    im not joking with the 2nd most dealt is spellweave and did 60k dps

Spellweave is like a little arcane aoe around your character at anything but your current target. Every 'attack' has a chance to proc it - including white damage as physical dps - so playstyle has a big impact, and positioning.

oh i C why i dot everything like a boss that must be why i get proced all the time by spellweave. i never let my dots go down by focusing all targets

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    Spellweave is like a little arcane aoe around your character at anything but your current target. Every 'attack' has a chance to proc it - including white damage as physical dps - so playstyle has a big impact, and positioning.
    What do you mean by positioning? I've noticed that mine is a bit lower than everyone else's. Where should you position yourself? And it's the gold circle on the ground correct?

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadowflame the hemorrhage adds for awesome dps. I believe spellweave is indeed an AOE proc rather than a % of the dmg dealt. Which means that shadowflame on a lot of targets = loldps.

Deleted
    Wait, Spellweave AE is focussed on your character and not on the target?

Spellweave procs on damage, u can boost your numbers a lot in this fivht by aoeing oozes asap and having spellweave procs like nuts shadowflame and reign of fire them before others have a chance to touch em and your spellweave damage will go up nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    Wait, Spellweave AE is focussed on your character and not on the target?
    Yes - think like an arcane explosion around you.
    Standing in the middle of the mobs = yay, but if you multidot cross-platform, you are rarely in range for this.

Does hellfire as a demolock proc the spellweave too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinnskii View Post
    Does hellfire as a demolock proc the spellweave too ?
    Yes, for the bloods I shadowflame and hit hellfire and they're dead in an instant from spellweave, its faster to hit hellfire than click and place a raid of fire even though I'm destro.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

If you are destro, place BoH on one of the adds (if you havent already placed it on one of the inactive arms), stand amongst them, shadowflame, shadowfury, if time also do some other instants or just hellfire. This nets you spellweave damage of equal or better value than inci/conflag/immo.