Latest hotfix to Holy Radiance

From December 12 hotfixes
    "Holy Radiance should now stack properly with Holy Radiance, with all valid targets nearby being properly healed"

Anyone understands what this actually means?
    Is it a buff / nerf to HR?
    What was not correctly working before?

It means that HR wasn't working properly before. It wasn't co-operating with other HRs cast on the same target.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    It means that HR wasn't working properly before. It wasn't co-operating with other HRs cast on the same target.
    Sorry but your answer is just as unclear to me as the original hotfix text ^^
    Could you be more specific? Was there a probelm with the HoT not stacking on people? Does it mean you can now chain cast HR on the same ppl without overwriting the buff?

when others cast holy radiance and there is already a holy radiance on the same target, it would combine instead of stack, now there can be 2 holy radiances on a target
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stooe View Post
    when others cast holy radiance and there is already a holy radiance on the same target, it would combine instead of stack, now there can be 2 holy radiances on a target
    Ow great so now we can chain cast HR on a target like crazy without overwriting the buff!
    One less thing to track on my raid frames then =D

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Ow great so now we can chain cast HR on a target like crazy without overwriting the buff!
    One less thing to track on my raid frames then =D

Thanks for the help!
    I believe it will not overwrite the HR buff if there is an existing HR from another pally. Not your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenstolz View Post
    I believe it will not overwrite the HR buff if there is an existing HR from another pally. Not your own.
    Oh ok =) So no change for the lonely pally I man in my 10 man group ^^
    Cheers!