Deleted

What trinkets to use for my Boomkin?

Hello People.

I recently got 2 new trinkets, and i have no idea which trinkets are best for me at this moment.

The trinkets I've got is Cunning of the Cruel(10N) - Will of Unbinding(10N) - Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor - Darkmoon Card: Volcano

Any helpfull and constructive info will appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Armory Link: www . eu.battle . net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Zant%C3%A1/advanced
    (Cant link yet, Sorry)

Maybe I can have that WoU instead if you are not sure if you are going to use it?

sorry he already said i could have it pokty

wou and vplc are the best two presuming you dont need the haste from dmc:v

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    wou and vplc are the best two presuming you dont need the haste from dmc:v
    bottle of wishes is amazing :\

Quote Originally Posted by Schinza View Post
    The trinkets I've got is Cunning of the Cruel(10N) - Will of Unbinding(10N) - Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor - Darkmoon Card: Volcano
    Quote Originally Posted by obaminator View Post
    bottle of wishes is amazing :\
    ..... ??? Also it's worse then both WoU and VLPC, so don't make useless posts in future, thanks.

I would pick WoU and VPLC

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    first of you are extremely lucky with those first three trinkets

The will is the best of them all for sure, the extra intellect outweights the rest. Second one depends on fights. For instance on heavy aoe fights, or heroic fights where your group struggles to kill adds, then use the cunning trinket. But on mostly single target, or your group kills adds quickly, you can use the raggy trinket.

Hope this has helped you a bit.