15+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Launcher not responding...

So I just got my Early Access eMail. I've checked the launcher a few times every day now (to see if I could get in) and it always worked. But now that I have early access it simply won't start up. It just stays transparent or black while loading and if I click anything Windows prompts me to close the unresponsive program.

Anyone else got the same problem? Maybe it can't connect to the servers because of overload and therefore hangs while loading the GUI?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Dunno what OS you got but recently I can't run the launcher without running as Admin.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just leave it alone for a while. See what happens.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Restart the computer if the issue persists right click on the shortcut and select run as administrator if the issue persists use the repair utility found in the game folder.

Simply doing nothing will never fix an issue.

I'm having the same problem. It works sometimes which completely baffles me. This is the only thread I've found with the same issue. When I google the problem, I see a couple links to the swtor forums but they apparently don't exist anymore.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seph1716 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. It works sometimes which completely baffles me. This is the only thread I've found with the same issue. When I google the problem, I see a couple links to the swtor forums but they apparently don't exist anymore.
    Thread could have been deleted from ToR forums or they're forums are down due to load.