10+ Year Old Account

Is there a SWTOR database other than Darth Hater?

I really don't like the fact that Darth Hater's database doesn't show the accurate range/cost/duration of the abilities. Is there a database that has the accurate information?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

torhead?

i tried getting a forum account for the forums there though and for some reason i kept getting this error(kinda why ive been posting on here,no other star wars tor message board i can find seems to work right when it comes to registering and you actually need a game account to post on star wars tor's official forums)

cant even get on the forums there today lol i keep getting this 503 service unavailible error message

thats wierd speaking of darth hater i already have a forum account there but i dont remember making one
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-12-18 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    As menitioned above, torhead.com. Database for items, quests, classes, talents, etc. Pretty much the same as wowhead.com, just focusing on SWTOR instead. The same people that made wowhead, made torhead, so I think it's pretty good.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unum View Post
    As menitioned above, torhead.com. Database for items, quests, classes, talents, etc. Pretty much the same as wowhead.com, just focusing on SWTOR instead. The same people that made wowhead, made torhead, so I think it's pretty good.
    I wonder how they're going to gather data for their site though?

A lot of the content in Wowhead (NPC stats, where they are found, what they dropped, etc) is contributed by users who gather information within the client using the Wowhead add-on. They then upload their information to the website, where it's aggregated into the database. Since TOR isn't set up for this sort of add-on, is everything going to be updated manually, somehow?

Also, http://r2-db.com/. Haven't used any of them so I don't know which ones are best.

Quote Originally Posted by Unum View Post
    have you tried registering for the forums on torhead?

for some reason now im getting a error that i wasnt getting before when i try to register.under the email adress it says "A local account matching the unified login could not be found." in a red box when i try making a account