Possible to kill Manoroth?

In heroic Well of Eternity, do you think a group in full heroic Dragon Soul gear could kill Manoroth before he jumps away?

I'm assuming it's actually impossible to kill him (ie you can get him to 1 health but he won't die), but i'd still like to one day kill that son of a bitch.
    Last edited by Schmiggy; 2011-12-19 at 07:09 AM.

got him to less than 7m in my guild group once, and some ppl stopped dpsing when the event started to suck him in, but continued later when one mentioned that "mebbe we can kill him", i'm pretty sure you can bring him to 1 hp, but he prolly is unkillable, save BL for when he's about to be sucked into the well etc :3

as for attempting this, your best bet is to bring fast hitting melee classes, frost dk's, enhancement shamsn etc, they proc the dmg buff on mannoroth a lot more than anything else (lol enhancement doing 150k dps etc)
    Last edited by Dannz; 2011-12-19 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    Well, a single mage and me (rogue) in still more or less regular FL gear managed to get him down to like 5% health after we kept dps-ing during the event. We figure if everyone had stuck to it, he might've died.

We were really curious if it would award a hidden achievement going "That's REALLY not canon!" ;D

Probably will just go to 1 health and not die like Baron Gedden in Hyjal. I'll try to get a guild group later to confirm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    but i'd still like to one day kill that son of a bitch.
    Grom Hellscream beat you to it by a few years :P