Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow, already?

I was expecting Madness to take quite a while, but it seems Spine is actually more challenging!

Anyway, gratz to them! We have a new number 1 guild!

GRZ 즐거운공격대

What I dont get is why people are complaining about this tier going down so fast.

TBC and WoTLK where gated and everyone complained. No gated goes down fast everyone complains.

Hope someone from Bioware CS department likes to lurk on this site and reads these post, so they don't get disheartened when people complain. Just cant please some people.

The top guilds in the world are expected to get it down in a month or so. If Mid tier raiders got it down this fast then we'd have a topic to complain about?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    Holy Paladin for Exodus, when we were the only ones working on Heroic Blackhorn.
    Not in the top 3, so yeah, not on their Blizz's list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    LOL, sleep, wake up, eat breakfast then raid whole day, go to bed and repeat
    That pattern isn't that uncommon for WoW players. A huge percentage of people spend their day this way, except they may not raid all day but do other things on WoW.
    I know of someone on this realm who camps the AH 18 hours a day, he literally does.

just noticed this on wowprogress

Primary Language: Korean
    Raids per week: 7
    hardcore
    25-man
    Recruiting (outdated):
    all classes

LOL, sleep, wake up, eat breakfast then raid whole day, go to bed and repeat, no wonder they got first kill, still it feels fishy, only 3 days after spine was killed. ah well we will see how it turns out.
    You do realize that every other top guilds raid at least 6+ days a week during progression right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Blackhorn, however, is not a final boss. While I'm happy to bow to your knowledge in any of these fights, Blizzard cannot be expected to monitor every single boss for the entire world first race.

EDIT: Please understand that I'm not trying to be rude, merely reasonable.
    I understand you aren't trying to be rude and neither am I, I just strongly fight for my opinions.

Now I do understand that Blackhorn was not a final boss it is still the next step in the Progression Race, I highly doubt that they are all just sitting there waiting for people to get to the very last boss until they look out for bugs/exploits.

15+ Year Old Account
    I understand you aren't trying to be rude and neither am I, I just strongly fight for my opinions.

Now I do understand that Blackhorn was not a final boss it is still the next step in the Progression Race, I highly doubt that they are all just sitting there waiting for people to get to the very last boss until they look out for bugs/exploits.
    Well, an important thing to note is that Madness Heroic, much like Sinestra, was NOT tested on the Beta/PTR. It makes a bit of sense that they'd pay much more attention to Madness attempts than Blackhorn.

Gz KIN! WFs has almost always been about stacking the right classes, dedicating more time and obviously having a good tactic, but the two first have always played a bigger role. Paragon mostly just spend more time then other guilds and have more geared alts because of it so they can overcome cockblocks. They're not all super players non can compete with.

There's no exploiting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lazinism View Post
    You do realize that every other top guilds raid at least 6+ days a week during progression right ?
    This. I remember when Kael'thas was still pretty much a God Mode boss, we spent two 6-day weeks and a 7-day week on him before 2.1 BT/tier 5 nerfs.

Deleted
    Congratulations to them.

Deleted
    Lmao if this is the direction Blizzard are taking; flop end raid bosses, I think I'll unsubscrip, what an anti-climax that is. Seriously. FLOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Well, an important thing to note is that Madness Heroic, much like Sinestra, was NOT tested on the Beta/PTR. It makes a bit of sense that they'd pay much more attention to Madness attempts than Blackhorn.
    As such, also adding in more room for errors. LFR tested many many many many many many times on the PTR and even confirmed a bug with getting loot with it, and it still made it live realms with this bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Lmao if this is the direction Blizzard are taking; flop end raid bosses, I think I'll unsubscrip, what an anti-climax that is. Seriously. FLOP.
    Illidan/Kil'jaeden died in a matter of days. Just saiyan.

As such, also adding in more room for errors. LFR tested many many many many many many times on the PTR and even confirmed a bug with getting loot with it, and it still made it live realms with this bug.
    Oh, I totally understand that, my good man. I dunno, I guess after the fuss everyone is making about Spine, it makes a lot of sense to me that Blizzard would be very involved in Madness attempts/sifting through Spine logs to make sure nothing fishy was going on.

So many conspiracy theorists on here. Lol. "I don't know..MoP Asian Themed, Asian guild getting world first, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE!" Omg I'm dying of laughter

The 'watching world first' thing could even be a standard duty of the developers when it gets to the last boss, though. We can't really say for sure how things work behind the scenes, but the evidence is very strong that there is some active monitoring going on. Going back to the whole Sinestra thing with Paragon, they were having stuff hotfixed that they didn't even report. They also had stuff hotfixed that they DID report, but they would unexpectedly have strategies backfire on them as mechanics were changed, mid-fight, even.

Like you said, GMs don't have the power to do that - only developers do. And as such changes were basically being implemented on a live basis, as attempts were happening, it's reasonable to assume that developers were basically right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    just noticed this on wowprogress

Primary Language: Korean
    Raids per week: 7
    hardcore
    25-man
    Recruiting (outdated):
    all classes

LOL, sleep, wake up, eat breakfast then raid whole day, go to bed and repeat, no wonder they got first kill, still it feels fishy, only 3 days after spine was killed. ah well we will see how it turns out.
    This doesn't surprise me. We weren't pushing for Realm or World First but a high realm ranking back in early WOTLK in naxx times. We had a massively inflated roster of mediocre people and a few good uns who could stay the whole time. We began raiding at 10am GMT and didn't finish until 2am GMT. Yeah we had some massive idiots in that naxx25 but we were still in greens/blues. We just did rolling substitutions of when people had to go. We took an hour off for lunch and an hour off for dinner and another hour mid afternoon.

We were nothing special (as can be gathered by the fact we were in naxx25 for 12 hours) but if you have enough people that want something badly enough, marathon raids aren't uncommon. When we were going for Madness normal we began at 8pm and didn't finish til 2am without breaks, and again we're nothing special.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if its true good for KIN.

I am disappointed that a USA team did not get the final kill. Much luck in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I believe i am right in thinking that both Spine and Madness are huge dps checks and although I do congratulate Kin Raiders for getting the world 1st, having 2 months of double fireland clearing each week has given them almost double the amount of legendaries that EU/US guilds have.

Thats a huge DPS increase over non KR guilds, we'll likely see a few more KR guilds get the kills before Paragon or Blood Legion etc.

But anyway, i don't care much for any of the world first guilds, congrats to the newcomers
    Yes i was thinking the same 9 legendaries is alot but then i looked @ blood legion and they have 9 legendaries aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post
    Well if its true good for KIN.

I am disappointed that a USA team did not get the final kill. Much luck in MoP?
    Without getting into the whole region war thing, it sure does seem tough for a US guild to get a kill these last many tiers. I've personally been hoping that Vodka comes in and sweeps a tier for a long time.