Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious the realms over in Korea aren't exactly working as intended. No point calling this a legit world first until we see some video material.
    Cyclist. 175cm, 59kg. I generally spend 30% of my time working out, 40% on my education, 5% eating, and 25% doing other things.

"Is man one of God’s blunders? Or is God one of man’s blunders?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Yeah that is more than 0.2, but it's an average and that's why I quoted it in the first place. There are lots of times at 0.15-0.18 as well, which does prove the poster I quoted in the first place wrong.
    Don't forget to factor in internet lag though, when talking in terms of an online game. I mean, I remember Maloriak without Curse of Tongues. 1 second cast times that must be interrupted, no thank you. That was anti-fun.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 06:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosima View Post
    It's pretty obvious the realms over in Korea aren't exactly working as intended. No point calling this a legit world first until we see some video material.
    There is a GM literally in their kill shot. If that does not make it more legit, nothing will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    There is one way to extend the race

have double the amount of bosses

stop slacking

design raids with bigger content

"ah but we don't have time for it"

billions of dollars you've earned says you do
    This! I want to see raids with 20+ unique bosses in them. Sub-bosses like Precious don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    In my above example, those mechanics were intended for hardmode only, which isn't intended for average wow raiders. Even so, it's not technically impossible, and the concept can be scaled up or down to suit you needs. Something could for example, be made 5 times harder than H Rag, instead of like, 1000 times like I suggested.
    I don't think you have ever raided hard modes while they are still hard have you? The fights are CRAZY in terms of heals/DPS and movement/precision. You cannot get much harder than things currently are without it getting stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    This! I want to see raids with 20+ unique bosses in them. Sub-bosses like Precious don't count.
    See, THAT would be an awesome way to extend the race. Rather than making bosses impossible and horrifically frustrating and absolutely not fun, just make a bazillion bosses. Again though, I fear this is a pipe dream. ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    It's like watching a sport, it's like the superbowl being a completely blowout game, it's just stupid.
    No it's not. Because with exception to 150 players no one is even close to 8/8. Rag was killed on 2nd lockout, no? If the best in the world can't kill it this fast the rest of the community is fucked.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    There is one way to extend the race

have double the amount of bosses

stop slacking

design raids with bigger content

"ah but we don't have time for it"

billions of dollars you've earned says you do
    Really? You obviously don't have a clue just how much development time goes into raids and bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Don't forget to factor in internet lag though, when talking in terms of an online game. I mean, I remember Maloriak without Curse of Tongues. 1 second cast times that must be interrupted, no thank you. That was anti-fun.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 06:05 AM ----------

There is a GM literally in their kill shot. If that does not make it more legit, nothing will.
    1 second is still doable, but try interrupting Moorabi in Gundrak while he's on low health, it's a 0.25 sec cast.
    Literally impossible unless you were just having people randomly interrupting and were lucky to hit it at the right time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    They get two resets on FIRELANDS. Why do people come to these forums to spew nonsense?
    Why do you reply to something on page 1, on page 35 when it was answered 4 times in the first page?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoW big gratz to KIN Raiders!

Finally another guild that got a world first besides Paragon

Im aware that the double reset only applies to FL but when you stack a class like mages on spine and can get double the staffs as other guilds so u can build several of them in just a couple weeks for w.e class you need seems like a clear advantage to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueektheWeek View Post
    Im aware that the double reset only applies to FL but when you stack a class like mages on spine and can get double the staffs as other guilds so u can build several of them in just a couple weeks for w.e class you need seems like a clear advantage to me.
    Nooo not another

Good job guys!
    Blizzard not so good.

but they only have 19. And only 10 was made in Guild runs and 4 was recruited before 4.3 and the rest was made in pugs.

BL, Paragon etc have the same amount or more staves. This argument is invalid since page 2. NEXT.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    1 second is still doable, but try interrupting Moorabi in Gundrak while he's on low health, it's a 0.25 sec cast.
    Literally impossible unless you were just having people randomly interrupting and were lucky to hit it at the right time.
    Oh trust me, I remember that too... the way to beat it was simply by taking 5 DPS, silencing him when his HP is at about 30% or so, and then just burning through all of his HP in about 5 seconds... bleh.

Deleted
    grats to unpronounceable korean guild

Deleted

Hmmm.

Mod edit: Fixed the image. For imgur, click 'large thumbnail' and then use the linked image embed code!
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-12-20 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    congrats to them

Quote Originally Posted by ch1ppr View Post
    grats to unpronounceable korean guild
    즐공 =Jeul gong

>.<
    They'll prolly go by Happy raiders or Kin raiders in the foreign community haha