Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tenub View Post
    Three weeks since release? Are you kidding me? Blizzard seriously undertuned this last patch of the expansion...
    t11 and t12 both fell in the same timeframe as t13.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    43 pages later, people are still talking about how they just won because of double FL resets. Mhmm.
    Some people still think the world is flat.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    im at 6/8 heroic, and u can easily see they are making things easier,firelands did not even got cleared this quick, infact no raid have been cleared this quick on heroic.
    You're at 6/8 heroic? I'm sorry, I don't believe that someone who would make the following posts would be in one of the best guilds in the world:

where to start legendary quests , cant find them :/
    can u do both LFR dragon soul, then normal full run with guild?, or does it share save..
    how much could i sell a lvl 17 guild with plenty of rewards and 7 guild tabs for?, what would u offer :>, gotta find out how much high lvl guilds are worth nowdays
    is it against the rules to buy or sell a guild for Gold? just want to make sure,
    Stop lying, stop hating and just enjoy the game.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    You're at 6/8 heroic? I'm sorry, I don't believe that someone who would make the following posts would be in one of the best guilds in the world:

Stop lying, stop hating and just enjoy the game.

Lol omg such ownage!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by diviner View Post
    2 things i dont like about korean guild spine and madness kills...
    a lot of rumors about exploiting stuff..
    2x resets for FL .. which gives them a bit of an advantage.. cuz they are most likely all full FL HC geared.. even more then one gear set probs.. aswell as they have A LOT of legendaries... blizz fail..
    As far as im conserned.... gz to them... very good job n all.. but im only looking forward to EU and US guilds :P
    I wish english was my main language so I could make a well written post destroying this believe.

Even if they had 2 resets per week on FL, you know how late they got FL over there? Can you tell how long it's been HC FL on farms for the rest of the world? Ensidia, Paragon, Method, Vodka, For the Horde, Blood Legion or any other top guild out there probably haves the same amount or even more legendaries than Kin Raiders.

You can not argue gear at all, they both had HC FL on farm pretty much everyone filled with BiS gear everywhere. Now, until I see an official post from Blizzard recognizing that indeed there was an exploit, I won't believe a bunch of rumors from haters that have yet to kill Ragnaros on normal.

t11 and t12 both fell in the same timeframe as t13.
    T11 actually lasted quite a bit more than a month. It was the longest tier of Cataclysm. You are correct in that T12 and 13 both fell in 14 days, however.

43 pages later, people are still talking about how they just won because of double FL resets. Mhmm.
    Don't forget the totem exploit! And I heard their tank exploited the gem system and used different colors than the sockets...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sixx View Post

Even if they had 2 resets per week on FL, you know how late they got FL over there?
    I know, I know *raises hand*:
    One day later than EU and two days later than US.

The double resets since october though, if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Don't forget the totem exploit! And I heard their tank exploited the gem system and used different colors than the sockets...
    Also the encounters are just different on korean realms (we actually had that statement in this thread rofl)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    T11 actually lasted quite a bit more than a month. It was the longest tier of Cataclysm. You are correct in that T12 and 13 both fell in 14 days, however.
    Yeah, blizz admitted that it lasted way too long and that it was extremely overtuned. The Abyssal Maw raid was scrapped and FL was delayed several months because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Yeah, blizz admitted that it lasted way too long and that it was extremely overtuned. The Abyssal Maw raid was scrapped and FL was delayed several months because of it.
    Did they actually say that? I thought the length of T11 was fantastic, to be honest.

Seems like Spine is ultramode compared to Madness -fight.

"Deathwing's spine fluid contains his only remaining pieces of anti-taunting mixtures. After he fell down with his "spine" broken into the Maelstrom, his sarcasm and mental problems unleashed, with N'Zoth-tentacles of course. After he rises up from the Maelstrom to face the Aspects, Thrall, and the heroes of Azeroth, he starts mocking them all, by yelling "I AM THE CATACLYSM" etc.. He has no power by himself anymore, only N'Zoth is alive inside him. When these mighty heroes scratch some tentacles and stomp some blood, besides with Deathwing's annoying quotes, after a while N'Zoth pisses off and leaves Deathwing in the place to get slain by 25 little creatures."

Anyway, gz.
    Last edited by Ishimada; 2011-12-20 at 04:30 PM.

I didn't think it would be this short before we saw a madness kill.
    Nevertheless, good job to KIN Raiders!

2x resets for FL .. which gives them a bit of an advantage.. cuz they are most likely all full FL HC geared.. even more then one gear set probs.. aswell as they have A LOT of legendaries... blizz fail..
    As far as im conserned.... gz to them... very good job n all.. but im only looking forward to EU and US guilds :P
    this is bullshit, they got 2x resets because they got firelands after eu/us guilds so they dont have any advantage, truth is they won this race by a large margin althought they started it AFTER the EU/US guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterxbro View Post
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 10, 2011 11:46 13 2 1
    H: Ultraxion Dec 9, 2011 22:27 42 4 1
    H: Hagara the Stormbinder Dec 8, 2011 20:55 35 3 1
    H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping Dec 8, 2011 17:31 128 17 2
    H: Warlord Zon'ozz Dec 8, 2011 14:38 74 4 1

You're going to tell me a guild not even in the top 25 comes out of no where and gets world 1st spine and madness legit? Yea sorry theres no possible way.
    Korean servers reset every Thursday
    Even counting the time difference, US/EU guilds had at least a day advantage over the Koreans
    and every top guilds downed 6 heroics on.. what the first day ?
    Please look up on some facts before proving your stupidity with your own words

So thinking about LFR and Normal mode. I found Madness harder than spine on both those modes. How could they spend less time on Madness than spine, on heroic? Just seems like either: A) Madness is undertuned (or) B) They played AMAZING.

pretty sure if LK wasnt limited to 50 attempts most a week he woulda dies in a week or 2

rofl
    I started raiding 10m fl in US on October and I had a full set of FL HC gears
    US/EU guilds started killing 6~7 heroics since July
    so I bet every member of those guilds has 232626234 sets of gears.
    well first of all FARMING FL GEARS MATTERS

Still amazed that you can cry about legendaries
    as far as I know, Method and BL had more legendaries than KIN raiders.
    Even if koreans had more legendaries, can you bring 229582639856 casters with legendaries into 1 raid ?

first of all grats to them

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    pretty sure if LK wasnt limited to 50 attempts most a week he woulda dies in a week or 2
    or in ToC "adding" a new boss every week

btw:
    Primary Language: Korean
    Raids per week: 7
    hardcore
    25-man

jesus, its like a job <_<

Deleted
    Now they need to nerf spine so paragon can catch up?