Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you think they will ever fix LFR?

Yes it's another rage topic. Call me crazy but I don't believe a feral druid deserves a roll bonus on an int staff that procs of spell casts.

They change the agi/str stuff so that I as a warlock can't ninja their stuff but there's nothing that stops feral druids/enh shams from winning my intellect items. That trinket from deathwing that gives int per spell cast was won by an enh sham and as I said I just lost the deathwing staff to a feral druid.

I like LFR n all think it's a good idea but I don't understand how blizzard thought the wow population was better then needing on items they know they shouldn't be getting a roll bonus for.

Edit: Just look at our top guilds in the world. Exploiting the system for extra items and pugs are meant to be better?

Oh no. There was a loot roll and you didn't win.

I did SDW today and there was no warrior loot. I think that blizzard should fix it so that there is always something for me to roll on. Plz fix this.

I seen a dude with 14000 dps winning a token and I did 24000. Plz fix this blizz.

But seriously, the fact that people are such dicks that blizzard had to implement a restriction on items in the first place is something that needs fixing. Not some pixels that will be dust in the wind in 4-5 months.

why fix what isnt broken is what i say
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-12-20 at 05:40 AM.

Ignore the troll.

Yes, I do think they will fix it one day. If you had asked me a week ago I would have said no, but the fact that they hotfixed one of the main issues so quickly goes to show that they actually care.

The problem is that the system takes into account role, but not spec. Therefore Enhancement shamans get to roll on caster trinkets/weapons/mail, tank warriors and paladins get to roll on 2handers (because tank DKs use them, so the item has to be flagged as a tank item), etc.

Just lock this thread already... how many will pop up before they start locking them?.....

@Shin the wow community can't be fixed lol they just need spec-restrictions rather then just "it's a dps spec"

@Crunk you are the worst troll ever

Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    Yes, I do think they will fix it one day. If you had asked me a week ago I would have said no, but the fact that they hotfixed one of the main issues so quickly goes to show that they actually care.

The problem is that the system takes into account role, but not spec.
    Pretty sure I read a Blue saying that this is a capacity they hope to have in place for MoP

Deleted
    i indeed hope they got it fixed in MoP, i doubt we will see it fixed during cata itself.

but the saddest thing, is that such a system is needed cause of all those a-hole's who roll Need on stuff for their Offspec or even gear they cant make good use of.

Deleted
    lol so many of these threads, well i will let you know i won 4 items i needed on 3 chars this week and thats why im not making a thread like this xD!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's LFR, the fact that you get an extra chance for loot in the first place (By killing the easiest bosses in the world) is enough as it is, so what if a feral rolls on an int staff, unlucky you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosu View Post
    It's LFR, the fact that you get an extra chance for loot in the first place (By killing the easiest bosses in the world) is enough as it is, so what if a feral rolls on an int staff, unlucky you lost.
    Are you saying they shouldn't keep improving the feature? May as well stop trying to improve the game all around while they're at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will they ever fix the language filter?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, it's broken still. They promise to fix it for real in time for MOP

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    Oh no. There was a loot roll and you didn't win.
    I did SDW today and there was no warrior loot. I think that blizzard should fix it so that there is always something for me to roll on. Plz fix this.
    I seen a dude with 14000 dps winning a token and I did 24000. Plz fix this blizz.
    But seriously, the fact that people are such dicks that blizzard had to implement a restriction on items in the first place is something that needs fixing. Not some pixels that will be dust in the wind in 4-5 months.
    And that guy is just so filled with rage
    Last edited by Weerra; 2011-12-20 at 08:53 AM.

Yea its stupid... Warriors and Paladins get a bonus on the 2h Deathwing sword when they're tanking... I don't get it. I can understand loopholes when there's different stats on dps armor (although it still sucks..) but stuff like Prot getting a role bonus on Gurthalak seems like they just rushed the shit out of it and forgot to add a lot of restrictions...

Deleted
    Afterall it's still in a testing mode but yeah quite retarted that most of the classes also get a roll bonus of items that are their offspec.

i thought the point of lfr was to see content, not worry about loot.

There are a lot of issues with the LFR loot system currently, and i am hoping that they do get fixed, sooner rather than later would be nice. But i don't see it happening in the immediate future because they'll have to make up some complicated huge patch for us to download first >.> .

But yes, it is a shame that you have people in there rolling on things they cannot/will not use just because they know they'll have the roll bonus. Like really guys, why is that necessary?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Are you saying they shouldn't keep improving the feature? May as well stop trying to improve the game all around while they're at it.
    Where did you decipher that from? Your code cracking skills need to GREATLY improve. Yes, sure they should continue to make bigger, better and more badass.....but not neccesarily in the way rolls are done.

You can't change people - only yourself.
    People will always roll on items that are not their specific spec, its just a sign of the state of the wow community.
    Enjoy LFR for what it is - an opportunity to see the end content and an end to this expansion.
    I am looking forward to MoP - not for the Pokemon or the Pandas, but as a fresh start to content I hope I can care more about then Deathwing and Cataclysm. I am certain that Blizzard will use this offering as an opportunity to tune LFR, so think positive that things will get better.
    Good luck!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarraih View Post
    i thought the point of lfr was to see content, not worry about loot.
    Exactly what i thought, i thought it was an extra easy mode. So LFR is Easy Casual Normal Mode is Hard Casual and then you have Heroic Mode being for Hardcore players ^.^